S.

addicted
December 28th 06, 10:10 PM
cybercat wrote:
> More Kitting Pitchers, please.

woah K, workin on that

i can just drag the whole bed in here
they're moving about anyway

they won't leave the bed, but they do move about

i wish my cheap digital cam worked

everytime I go in there, I miss a picture

cybercat
December 28th 06, 10:17 PM
"addicted" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> More Kitting Pitchers, please.
>
> woah K, workin on that
>
> i can just drag the whole bed in here
> they're moving about anyway
>
> they won't leave the bed, but they do move about
>
> i wish my cheap digital cam worked
>
> everytime I go in there, I miss a picture

Well I should have sent you a digital camera when I was blowing money I did
not have for Christmas! Now I have run out of money I didn't really have so
I can't. Until I get some more money I don't really have because I owe
everybody on earth.

Bummer.

Digital cameras are going for really cheap right now, too.

addicted
December 28th 06, 10:25 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Digital cameras are going for really cheap right now, too.

here's what bums ME out

everything I want, I'VE ALREADY HAD AND SOLD IT

I sold it cause I needed the money

I sold a 400.00 digital cam on ebay
the same came is worth about 250 used today, it was pretty nice

anywho... yeah.. well...

sheelagh
December 30th 06, 02:36 AM
woah K, workin on that
GOODIE...I can't wait<rubbing my hands with glee>

i can just drag the whole bed in here
they're moving about anyway

they won't leave the bed, but they do move about

Watch out for them, they have this nasty tendancy to fall of the bed.If
they are romping all over the place, maybe It is time to bring them off
the bed & onto the floor in a BIG BOX,So you can find the little
rascles-they have another tendancy to bloody hide all over the place
too.My lot's favourite place seems to be in the laundry basket-Only the
good man above knows why, because frankly I wouldn't want to sleep
anywhere near my lad's stinky black school socks...They really are
disgusting, I assure you(one of these days I recon they just might walk
out the door all on their own,lol)..I mean the damned sock's, not the
kittens...Mummy will adore you too cuz It means that she doesn't have
to flock them alltogeher everytime they want milkies :o)

(Now, now Barry, you know better than not to use a capital in that
one, lol?!!!Cybercat will add you to her kilfile, then knee cap you for
good measure too:o)

i wish my cheap digital cam worked

(Cor, she might even blow your head off for that one,.You are in
unchartered territory here..she might even take your feet off for that
one,lol:o)

I know what you mean...yet another one of the lad's borrowed my camera
just before christmas & now we can't find It anywhere.If I find It on
ebay, he will find himdself a few fingers short too.No doubt It will
turn up next june after I give up looking & end up buying another one
off ebay too.

everytime I go in there, I miss a picture

Now, this is the story of my life.You have no idea how often that
camera is glued to my left hand(yes, I am left handed as well..My
mother calls It cack -handed , whatever that means?)No, I don't weant
to know....It is very true that saying you know...*never* work with
kids and animals when it comes to photography!!!

> cybercat wrote:

> > Digital cameras are going for really cheap right now, too.

I know...I am skint too.It really does get up my snout when all of the
january sales are on & the T.v constantly reminds me that I am too poor
to go and get a better one :o(

> here's what bums ME out
>
> everything I want, I'VE ALREADY HAD AND SOLD IT

Dito!
> I sold it cause I needed the money

Same here, but the vet had It instead- & what she didn't have, the kids
accepted gratefuly<gnashing my teeth together here>Of course I didn't
mind....Much,lol:o)

Personally I am hoping that this is not the case with mine..Hopefully
It will turn up

> I sold a 400.00 digital cam on ebay
> the same came is worth about 250 used today, it was pretty nice.
See If you can get the guy next door to help out? That Is what we do
over here...

OT:One ear on the T.v, &One on the Pc screen In case I make the same
error's you do & make myself look a **** too ,lol!

I can't believe they are actaully going to hang Mr Sadam Hussien.We
don't have the death penalty over here, so It is kind of shocking for
us...
S.

milk bone
December 30th 06, 02:47 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> bed & onto the floor

they've always been on the floor

i probably didn't mention it

they are getting stronger by the minute, im getting scared

sheelagh
December 30th 06, 03:10 AM
milk bone wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> > bed & onto the floor

> they've always been on the floor

My mistake B.<as ever,lol!>
> i probably didn't mention it
>
> they are getting stronger by the minute, im getting scared

Do they have those little needle teeth yet???Boy they do hurt, & so do
6 of the climbing upo your bare legs too,lol:o)

OT:They have done It!!!Sadam Is gone-The whole reason for the war is
over-what happens now then?
S.

milk bone
December 30th 06, 10:24 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> Do they have those little needle teeth yet???Boy they do hurt, & so do
> 6 of the climbing upo your bare legs too,lol:o)

yeah, I felt that!

> OT:They have done It!!!Sadam Is gone-The whole reason for the war is
> over-what happens now then?

I don't know...

pass the popcorn?

sheelagh
December 30th 06, 06:06 PM
milk bone wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Do they have those little needle teeth yet???Boy they do hurt, & so do
> > 6 of the climbing upo your bare legs too,lol:o)
>
> yeah, I felt that!
>
> > OT:They have done It!!!Sadam Is gone-The whole reason for the war is
> > over-what happens now then?
>
> I don't know...
>
> pass the popcorn?

Fair enough...Butterscotch ok for you?
S.

milk bone
December 31st 06, 01:56 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> Fair enough...Butterscotch ok for you?
> S.

oh thats fine, i eat anything that don't bite back

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 02:07 PM
milk bone wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Fair enough...Butterscotch ok for you?
> > S.
>
> oh thats fine, i eat anything that don't bite back

Good, we will get along fine then.I thought I would do myself a favour
& bought a popcorn maker for xmas for one of the kids..eh hmm,well
maybe for me too a little bit...but Lilly likes It too(birman).

Have you followed the Lucy(fur) case at all?

I am dead pleased.I went in to take the food this morning & I got a
head rub out of her.I am very pleased with her.

How Is Goliath this morning?

How Is gracie too?

> oh thats fine, i eat anything that don't bite back

How Is that floor coming along?
S.

milk bone
December 31st 06, 02:18 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> How Is Goliath this morning?

Oh he's fine I guess, I like that name, it's a good name.. even though
he is the smallest in size, he's the biggest on the inside

I haven't seen any of the kittens since noon yesterday

I started tiling the floor, so Jupiter put them all back inside the box
spring

:o yeah.. back up in there

the floor is done now, I guess she'll bring them back out, once i put
her bed back in the corner. but I have to wash it first.

> How Is gracie too?

now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 02:29 PM
milk bone wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > How Is Goliath this morning?
>
> Oh he's fine I guess, I like that name, it's a good name.. even though
> he is the smallest in size, he's the biggest on the inside
>
> I haven't seen any of the kittens since noon yesterday
>
> I started tiling the floor, so Jupiter put them all back inside the box
> spring
>
> :o yeah.. back up in there
>
> the floor is done now, I guess she'll bring them back out, once i put
> her bed back in the corner. but I have to wash it first.
>
> > How Is gracie too?
>
> now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?
The grey one of course!(gray for you I believe?)
S:o)

milk bone
December 31st 06, 04:36 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> milk bone wrote:

> > now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?
> The grey one of course!(gray for you I believe?)
> S:o)

I put an end to that box-spring hide-out thingy
they're all back on a clean blankie
i made a knee wall for them to nurse and sleep behind

cybercat
December 31st 06, 06:41 PM
"milk bone" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>
>> Fair enough...Butterscotch ok for you?
>> S.
>
> oh thats fine, i eat anything that don't bite back

The things that bite back can be the most delicious.

*making eyebrows at you*

cybercat
December 31st 06, 06:42 PM
"milk bone" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>
>> How Is Goliath this morning?
>
> Oh he's fine I guess, I like that name, it's a good name.. even though
> he is the smallest in size, he's the biggest on the inside
>
> I haven't seen any of the kittens since noon yesterday
>
> I started tiling the floor, so Jupiter put them all back inside the box
> spring
>
> :o yeah.. back up in there
>
> the floor is done now, I guess she'll bring them back out, once i put
> her bed back in the corner. but I have to wash it first.
>
>> How Is gracie too?
>
> now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?

Gracie is my cat. :)

cybercat
December 31st 06, 06:45 PM
"milk bone" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>> milk bone wrote:
>
>> > now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?
>> The grey one of course!(gray for you I believe?)
>> S:o)
>
> I put an end to that box-spring hide-out thingy
> they're all back on a clean blankie
> i made a knee wall for them to nurse and sleep behind

Excellent, everyone will be happier now, including you as you know they are
safe. Does Jupiter seem to approve?

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 07:09 PM
milk bone wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> > milk bone wrote:
>
> > > now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?
> > The grey one of course!(gray for you I believe?)
> > S:o)
>
> I put an end to that box-spring hide-out thingy
> they're all back on a clean blankie
> i made a knee wall for them to nurse and sleep behind

I'm certain that mummy will appreciate all of your hard work no end.A
comfortable mummy equals a happy mummy.In turn, I think that It will
encourage her to be with them more often too.The more she Is with them,
the more often they will feed from her.
Mummy's milk works on a demand and supply basis.The more often they
feed, the more milk she will produce.
The more milk she has, they more they will feed.
In the end, you will have a lovely litter of plump happy kittens,with a
natural happy mummy too.
Blankey conjours up such a warm feeling word, doesn't It?

I don't quite understand the knee wall bit B?

Do you mean that It Is around about kneee high so that they can't get
out & scatter everywhere?

I bet she will love the privacy too?

I find, the more privacy that Belle has when she has her kitten's, the
more she purr's.
Belle doesn't mind me coming & joining her for a little while, but she
doesn't like any of the other cats around her when she Is feeding
though!

It Is nice to sit with them for a while.You get that warm fuzzy vibe
from both mother & kittens.I also enjoy that rummble that mummy's purr
creates, & the kittens responding by paddeling against their mummy's
tummy whilst they feed.I have been told that this action actually helps
her milk flow.They emulate her purr too.
Have you noticed any of them purring like her yet?

I have often wondered how old they are when they begin to do this.
I meant to check when she had her last litter, but forgot to.By the
time that I noticed them doing It, I think they were around3-4weeks
old.

What do they all look like now?

I hope that Goliath Is a good name for him too?Do you have any other
name's for them yet?
And when It comes to homing them, how will you go about It?

The reason I ask you Is because over hear,Generally most people who
have litters of kittens advertise them either locally in a vetinary
clinic window, or perhaps a shop window or local press sometimes.
As a general guid, People wean, litter train them ,frontline them also
& sell them for a commitment fee of around 30-40.
I am not sure of the exchange rate presently, but as a rough guide I
would imagine that to be around $50-$70.The fee aslo helps to
remmberse(cant spell, soz) the cost of the front line, flea pump spray
& also for the Cimi-Cat supplement milk for mummy & kittens.
It will also help towards Goliaths desexing fee too.

Depending on the time of year, the fee can differ quite drasticaly.
In the summer there are loads of kittens,but In the winter, when there
are not so many, people pay a great deal more
..
Personaly, I won't let them go around christmas time.A lot of other
people see this issue differently ,arguing that If someone Is going to
dump a kitten, they will do It any time of year.
My reason for not homing them Is because I don''t see them as a
present..Of course, not everyone would agree with my point of view
though.

Is the floor all done now?
S.

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 07:18 PM
cybercat wrote:

> "milk bone" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > sheelagh wrote:
> >
> >> How Is Goliath this morning?
> >
> > Oh he's fine I guess, I like that name, it's a good name.. even though
> > he is the smallest in size, he's the biggest on the inside
> >
> > I haven't seen any of the kittens since noon yesterday
> >
> > I started tiling the floor, so Jupiter put them all back inside the box
> > spring
> >
> > :o yeah.. back up in there
> >
> > the floor is done now, I guess she'll bring them back out, once i put
> > her bed back in the corner. but I have to wash it first.
> >
> >> How Is gracie too?
> >
> > now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?
> >

> Gracie is my cat. :)

I conceed to you then Cyber.Realisticaly speaking, It is a moot
point.You are there & will love her lots and lots.
I hope that you will be very happy together.

It Is reassuring to know that she will be going to a home where I know
that she will be well loved & cuddled lots too.
It would be wonderful to hear how she Is doing from time to time, If
you don't mind?
S.<sad>

milk bone
December 31st 06, 07:47 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> The reason I ask you Is because over hear,Generally most people who
> have litters of kittens advertise them either locally in a vetinary
> clinic window, or perhaps a shop window or local press sometimes.
> As a general guid, People wean, litter train them ,frontline them also
> & sell them for a commitment fee of around 30-40.
> I am not sure of the exchange rate presently, but as a rough guide I
> would imagine that to be around $50-$70.The fee aslo helps to
> remmberse(cant spell, soz) the cost of the front line, flea pump spray
> & also for the Cimi-Cat supplement milk for mummy & kittens.
> It will also help towards Goliaths desexing fee too.

see, i knew you won't crazy

that's a good Idea

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 09:29 PM
cybercat wrote:

> "milk bone" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > sheelagh wrote:
> >
> >> Fair enough...Butterscotch ok for you?
> >> S.
> >
> > oh thats fine, i eat anything that don't bite back
> >

> The things that bite back can be the most delicious.
>
> *making eyebrows at you*
MEEEEE??????
s;o)

cybercat
December 31st 06, 09:39 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> "milk bone" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > oh thats fine, i eat anything that don't bite back
>> >

>> The things that bite back can be the most delicious.
>>
>> *making eyebrows at you*
> MEEEEE??????
> s;o)

NO!!! Look above. I made this post to Barry.

You're killing me here, Sheelagh.

You must lean to mastah your newsreadah, glllassshoppah!

lol

milk bone
December 31st 06, 11:09 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> cybercat wrote:

> > *making eyebrows at you*
> MEEEEE??????
> s;o)

no, but this is the kind of eager beaver I like to see
don't be embarrassed, some newsreaders make it hard to tell who is
talking to who

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 12:13 AM
milk bone wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> > cybercat wrote:
>
> > > *making eyebrows at you*
> > MEEEEE??????
> > s;o)
>
> no, but this is the kind of eager beaver I like to see
> don't be embarrassed, some newsreaders make it hard to tell who is
> talking to who
GRENWICH MEAN TIME IN LONDON IS 00.12 AM,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR
AMERICAN FRIENDS ACROSS THE POND,HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN EXCELLENT 2007.
HUGS N STUFF ,
S. X

milk bone
January 1st 07, 01:04 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> GRENWICH MEAN TIME IN LONDON IS 00.12 AM,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR
> AMERICAN FRIENDS ACROSS THE POND,HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN EXCELLENT 2007.
> HUGS N STUFF ,
> S. X

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL

hey now, all you sinners, turn your lights on, turn your lights on
there's a monster, living under my bed

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 02:32 AM
cybercat wrote:

> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > cybercat wrote:
> >
> >> "milk bone" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

LOL

> >> The things that bite back can be the most delicious.

Do you refer to the forbiden fruit?

> >> *making eyebrows at you*
> > MEEEEE??????
> > s;o)
> >

> NO!!! Look above. I made this post to Barry.
>
> You're killing me here, Sheelagh.

I KNOW:(
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO iDEA JUST HOW MUCH THIS ACTUALLY DOES AFFECT
ME......
> You must lean to mastah your newsreadah, glllassshoppah!
>
> lol
Hey,
I know It must be infuriating for you ta put up wiv an english lass who
obviously aint got blooming clue wot shes upta...

I am trying.....VERY TRYING @ TIME'S I WOULD IMAGINE TOO, LOL.?!!!!!

<Sheelagh is sitting at the Pc watching everyone in LONDON Seeing the
new year in wiv a bowl of Rice Crispies, & a cup of Rosy lea too,kids
in tow & the mogg's are luving it.>

The poor moggies are sat on the back of the sofa looking outside at
everyone's fireworks.The old mans in bed & the kids are giving it
some.....

See how clear that Is?

My point here, Is that I know what I mean & so would the vast majotiy
of brit's too.
All It means Is that I am watching the countdown to the new year alone,
because my partner Is in bed already.My kids are all still up &, that I
thought that the cats would very frightened..but In actual fact, they
are loving It just as much as we are.

A classic case of cockney slang & I hope that It gives you an insight
as to how difficult I find It not only to learn Cyber Language(by this
I mean computer abbreviation), but also finding out how to do
postings, & not tread on peoples toes intentionally.
I have to admitt that It *is* incredibally hard sometimes.

One example of this is when you threaten me with that scary kilfile you
have!
I know that you have absolutely no idea what I am taking about, & It
would be totally unreasonable for me to expect you to take It all in
,in under a month.

However, If you could see It from the point of view that writen letters
are still new to me..keyboards are even worse, then add the fact that
some of the things that people tell me that I do,ares till very
difficult.
Take caps locks as one example.Over here, when you tell me to "quit
caps locking".In real/literal terms, that would mean, "please can you
sort out the way that you use capital letter's.They way that you are
useing them is inappropriate".(The I rule for another instance-when
refering to ones self, or at the begining of a scentence-but It is fine
to use then at any other time.?)
B found It incomprihensible that I do not understand what you mean by
caps locking.I am certain that If you have a word privately, he will
tell you how shocked he was when I admitted this to him.

Another example that you might appreciate, is that sometimes I agree to
stop doing something that annoys you,(truely believing that I did
understand what you meant, only to find out later whilst practising
alone, that I don't understand entirely... & there is no one to ask.

This can be so frustrating.I worry that I will make a mistake that will
annoy you..but worse, that you might think that I am just doing It to
be bloody minded.I would never do that.
I just feel dense then become angry that I can't do some things that my
10year old daughter can do more competenly than I can!
In essancce,It feels like I am trying to learn,computer english, writen
english, & also computer abbreviation engish too

I also feel *silly & stupid/thick* asking the same questions time &
time over too.Most of the reason I don't like to ask, is simply because
I literally don't understand.Neither do I want to appear thick or
dense(a retard,in other words), by asking time & time over.Can you
appreciate where I am coming from?ONTOH,If I don't ask, I am going
nowhere:(

There *must be times* when you could strangle me?
Everyone has a gift in life & It would appear to me that yours happens
to be documentation & proof reading too?

I happen to have a flair for sketching, knitting, & needlwork & spoken
foreign languages.

Nevertheless, I am determind not to give up.That would make the
previous 2.4 years an utter waste of time.There are assiociated
problems too.

Have you any idea what It* was* like trying to do a simple task that
most take for granted, possibly?Spelling & grammar are dreadful & I do
dread it.Spelling even phonetically Is risky @ best, & humiliating @
the very least.Tasks such as shopping, reading medicine lables, cooking
recipies, my driving test theory section, reading out the psalm at my
fathers funeral, childrens homework, reports,
..
> You're killing me here, Sheelagh.

I can very much understand how infuriating It must be for you when you
can see that I have a fair command of spoken English, yet seem
incapable to stringing a scentence together with out gramatical error,
or spelling that a 6th grade would do better at?

Given that, Can you understand why I totally lost It today with that
cretin?If you look through that posting again, I think that you will
find that I asked for *constructive help & critisim*;I didn't feel that
what he offered me was In any way helpful, well meant, delivered in a
compasionate manner at all.All he wanted to do was slight me &
humiliate me.
This something that *no one else on thiss site has ever done to
me.Every single person who has been up front enough to discuss this
issue with me, has been more than compassionate & helpful also.

You did warn me that he was a bit of brown nosed individual.Over here,
we use this term to indicate someone who has their nose so far up
another's rectum, that all you can see is the markings where It is
apparent that this is in fact the case.
Thanks for the help mate.At least you give me guidance where you
correct me
Happy new year & all the best for you & yours as well as your feline
family too!
S :o) 2007

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 02:44 AM
milk bone wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > GRENWICH MEAN TIME IN LONDON IS 00.12 AM,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR
> > AMERICAN FRIENDS ACROSS THE POND,HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN EXCELLENT 2007.
> > HUGS N STUFF ,
> > S. X
>
> HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL
>
> hey now, all you sinners, turn your lights on, turn your lights on
> there's a monster, living under my bed
I know his name too............
IT IS GOLIATH LOL,MY SONNY BOY TIGGER,BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY
BOUNCE,DONK!!
s;o)

cybercat
January 1st 07, 02:44 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

> LOL

> Do you refer to the forbiden fruit?

>> > MEEEEE??????
>> > s;o)
>> >

>> NO!!! Look above. I made this post to Barry.
>>
>> You're killing me here, Sheelagh.
>
> I KNOW:(
> YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO iDEA JUST HOW MUCH THIS ACTUALLY DOES AFFECT
> ME......
>> You must lean to mastah your newsreadah, glllassshoppah!
>>
>> lol
> Hey,
> I know It must be infuriating for you ta put up wiv an english lass who
> obviously aint got blooming clue wot shes upta...

No, I like you just fine.

milk bone
January 1st 07, 02:54 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> In essancce,It feels like I am trying to learn,computer english, writen
> english, & also computer abbreviation engish too

> There *must be times* when you could strangle me?

> Everyone has a gift in life & It would appear to me that yours happens
> to be documentation & proof reading too?

lmao

> I happen to have a flair for sketching, knitting, & needlwork & spoken
> foreign languages.

what can you say in a foreign language

> Nevertheless, I am determind not to give up.

<BAM>

give up on what? being understood? I think I understand

far as the posts go... you just couldn't always tell who was talking
with who...

try the google ver. groups.google.com
make an account and then log in
they have a good handle on these zanie posts

you're very funny, I know you know that

if you have kids, you got to have a sense of humor
all kids are essentially brain damaged

are you from the country or from the city
what do you call a redneck hillbilly
what do you call white trailer park trash

milk bone
January 1st 07, 03:10 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> milk bone wrote:

> > hey now, all you sinners, turn your lights on, turn your lights on
> > there's a monster, living under my bed
> I know his name too............
> IT IS GOLIATH LOL,MY SONNY BOY TIGGER,BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY
> BOUNCE,DONK!!
> s;o)

are you jumping in the bed?

is there any baileys left? AHA! heh heh

I could stand a baileys about now
either that or a gin and sprite

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 04:55 PM
milk bone wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > milk bone wrote:
>
> > > hey now, all you sinners, turn your lights on, turn your lights on
> > > there's a monster, living under my bed
> > I know his name too............
> > IT IS GOLIATH LOL,MY SONNY BOY TIGGER,BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY
> > BOUNCE,DONK!!
> > s;o)
>
> are you jumping in the bed?

Nooooo, far too much to do still. I had the stupidity to allow my son
to have a few mates over to see the new year in, and they are like a
pack of hyena's, giggling late teenagers,lol.Have you ever noticed how
things are not quite so funny when you are the only person who Is not
drunk???

> is there any baileys left? AHA! heh heh
I wish there was:( It was only one of those little gift pack's with a
couple of shots of Baileys & a matching glass to go with it,lol.I have
a feeling I will not be forgetting this glass of Bailey's any time In
the fear future, Will I?

> I could stand a baileys about now
> either that or a gin and sprite

The last time I had Gin & anything was around 20 years ago.I found that
It made me very depressed, so I stuck to the sprite after that. If
forced to have a drink, I generally stick to beer.
Howza about dem kitty's den?Bet Jupiter Is in 7th heaven now that you
have made her a new Blanky?
S.

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 06:05 PM
milk bone wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > In essancce,It feels like I am trying to learn,computer english, writen
> > english, & also computer abbreviation engish too
>

> > There *must be times* when you could strangle me?
>

> > Everyone has a gift in life & It would appear to me that yours happens
> > to be documentation & proof reading too?
>
> lmao

Why?I must assume that this is because you know one another personally?
We are all crackpots In our own way-especially me ,lol.
Any way, what does It matter what she is good at?I was only giving an
example, not towards Cyber personally...

> > I happen to have a flair for sketching, knitting, & needlwork & spoken
> > foreign languages.
>
> what can you say in a foreign language
Which language shall we choose?
How about swahili?

"Jambo.Habari".
(This means,"Hello, how are you"?)

Then you will reply to me like this.

"Habari yaka,misouri"
("I am fine thanks, yourself"?)

I could probably get by with around *5spoken* languages

> > Nevertheless, I am determind not to give up.

With my written languages, partiularly English..I am hopeless with
verbs, nouns,adjectives, Pro nous, ect,ect.(I say ect, ect, because I
cant remember the rest)
> <BAM>
Does this mean, there you have it in a nutshell?

> give up on what? being understood? I think I understand

Exactly!
> far as the posts go... you just couldn't always tell who was talking

> with who...

I see!! I think that I have a slightly better idea than I did
previously.
You are right though.Take last night as an example, when I mistakenly
thought that Bookie was giving me a slice of tongue pie-If I do this to
others, I can see your point very clearly now.
> try the google ver. groups.google.com
> make an account and then log in
> they have a good handle on these zanie posts

..I will have a look at the site you suggest then In a few mins....

> you're very funny, I know you know that

After tit head, my second name Is funny ,now that you mention it,lol

> if you have kids, you got to have a sense of humor
> all kids are essentially brain damaged

Are we talking from experience here, or have you seceretly seen my kids
lol?
They can be abolute pains in the butt, but your are right.If you have
kids, you really do need a very good sense of humour.In my case, 5times
the sense of humour, tee, hee.It is just unfortunate that I am also an
opinionated old toe too really...

> are you from the country or from the city

I am from the country.I live in East Angia in the Uk.
Before that, I lived on a mine in the middle, in the back beyond In the
middle of No where, In a country called Sierra Leone, in West Africa.
My parents worked for a Mining company there.
Now, over the there, we had real pussy -Cats.Lions ect.
Sierra Leone, actually means Lion Mountain in Portugeus.

> what do you call a redneck hillbilly.

Hillbilly over here Is expressed as a Yokle.
My defanition of of a Yokle, is someone who may talk english, but comes
from an area where the vocalisation of English Is far removed from a
conventional one that you might expect.
If you read what I write next phonecticaly, It might give you some idea
of how it sounds:
"Hell-ooo mate,are yu cumin overr tut baarn daance toni-yyyt. Reasun I
aaask Is cuz we fink u shud cuz they got pleny of furt a-lis- ur for ur
gaaarden yu knoow"

> what do you call white trailer park trash

I think you might be refering to people that choose to live in a
caravan & travel?
If that Is the case, then there are two names.One is called
Gypo's(impolite) & the polite way of expressing it is, New Age
travelers.
If you mean people who chooose to live on static caravan sites, then I
think that the only word we have for them is "skint".Skint means that
you haven't got any money.
The reasoning behind this is that If you did have any money, you
wouldn't choose to live on a caravan site.
I understand exactly what you are trying to convey-But I don't think we
have a similar word that you imply.
You done that floor yet?
S.

Matthew
January 1st 07, 06:38 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> milk bone wrote:
>> sheelagh wrote:
>>
>> > In essancce,It feels like I am trying to learn,computer english, writen
>> > english, & also computer abbreviation engish too
>>

>> > There *must be times* when you could strangle me?
>>

>> > Everyone has a gift in life & It would appear to me that yours happens
>> > to be documentation & proof reading too?
>>
>> lmao
>
> Why?I must assume that this is because you know one another personally?
> We are all crackpots In our own way-especially me ,lol.
> Any way, what does It matter what she is good at?I was only giving an
> example, not towards Cyber personally...
>
>> > I happen to have a flair for sketching, knitting, & needlwork & spoken
>> > foreign languages.
>>
>> what can you say in a foreign language
> Which language shall we choose?
> How about swahili?

I prefere Hieroglyphs gives you something to think about

or my favorite language

> [...]
> of how it sounds:
> "Hell-ooo mate,are yu cumin overr tut baarn daance toni-yyyt. Reasun I
> aaask Is cuz we fink u shud cuz they got pleny of furt a-lis- ur for ur
> gaaarden yu knoow"
>
>> what do you call white trailer park trash
>
> I think you might be refering to people that choose to live in a
> caravan & travel?
> If that Is the case, then there are two names.One is called
> Gypo's(impolite) & the polite way of expressing it is, New Age
> travelers.
> If you mean people who chooose to live on static caravan sites, then I
> think that the only word we have for them is "skint".Skint means that
> you haven't got any money.
> The reasoning behind this is that If you did have any money, you
> wouldn't choose to live on a caravan site.
> I understand exactly what you are trying to convey-But I don't think we

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 10:10 PM
Matthew wrote:
> [...]
> #$0`[
> `
> end
>
> begin 666 klingon_d.gif
> M1TE&.#EA&@`A`,,*``("`H2$A,?'QT9&1N;FYAX>'J*BHFIJ:IF9F=O;V_[^
> M_A86%E555;JZNG5U=3 P,"P`````&@`A```[email protected])"!2:N]=)"%>T]*X(V4HYP%
> MZ2W$J3AJA[B*$5\/7=]6HR.\C.X5G(!TDN!A6 LXGX-1BSD4=4S4:H>5U6("
> M7:^%&Z99+>"R^5)0Z\Z4F=L%![3G+ELEC=]1R'T">[email protected] 042X0N%$>-
> 7"BD,D2Y1`I4G!SF9-7*9D)VBHX01`#L`
> `
> end
>
> begin 666 klingon_s.gif
> M1TE&.#EA' `A`,,-``("`HN+B\C(R$9&[email protected]**6EI>[email protected]&)F9F=?7
> MUS8V-KN[N_[^_G=W=UA86"P`````' `A```$K7"!2:N]E+26L/_.9GRDI6S-
> M4Y8+VC KF;@-$F,(W03W%=*[email protected]:PR$DY^[email protected]$00BXV"="IU> )/:%& T02T
> M4-B%(7B BQV+>?$]TZP5)^_D=ATK!0,B5W>IC0`#?2AB$W(3!X1U!Q4""A2)
> M#0*";[email protected](E&"%@HP8+6=W&FDX9X\`" I<)'10< QZ)0-90#[email protected] \
> 72KPZ"&; 106>Q&_(10:XRL[/T'T1`#L`
> `
> end
>
> begin 666 klingon_a.gif
> M1TE&.#EA& `A`,,.``,#`X:&AD9&1L;&QB<G)ZFIJ6=G9^GIZ5A86!D9&9F9
> MF=O;VSP\/'EY>?[^_K:VMBP`````& `A```$K-#)2>= ;-7]RI'+8R1 *6P;
> M4JXL<*+40;;K"T\-7=^Q7A(\"J-4<!R&@[email protected]`H)HO54C(`[email protected];1(*90>
> M4UBI$4817.54*5TQE ;LB1L06"(^[1(C>[email protected]&M!)(`'@P7BN +%PP*BM/#DT[
> M,%$L" Z3+( 56"P$"S,L9!L*- V?+814+0P*IBVA()\$!9 ^)[email protected]#,P(/#X*U
> ``
> `
> end
>
> begin 666 klingon_k.gif
> M1TE&.#EA%P`A`,,,``,#`X:&AD5%1<K*RB8F)NGIZ:FIJ6AH:)B8F%=75]O;
> MVS<W-_[^_KJZNA86%GAX>"P`````%P`A```$D;"P22LM`YT5JD*)("3'(0H$
> MH*X`8C'*X[ TG4BOD=8V_C(Z'L!A^+T",];"9YP$'@K!:M&L#!8JPB P9!H3
> M-8/!577RBN5)(<D:I"D'&O4]:= Z] D;H,A/I%E^[email protected]!X(,`[email protected]][email protected]
> ``
> `
> end
>
> begin 666 klingon_p.gif
> M1TE&.#EA& `A`,,(``("`HB(B,?'QT1$1.;FYB8F)J>GIV=G9_[^_A<7%YN;
> MF]G9V;FYN7=W=S<W-U%142P`````& `A```$HA#)2:NUQK'+;0! TC +T5T#
> MJ*H)XJRJ,RTPC*1P8DIOK0J'FF$2]*D,#=B#:%P%/JP=8I%[email protected]@Z&E:)"M0X8
> MJL(%W"P(CAR%E0`2=Y)&-F!X>ABIK9.DX&,4&GH273 &`P*!$EDP`0>($W J
> M#72.+BL'4HZ#``.4%&[email protected],[email protected][email protected]@$50"G$Y^L$R^8HF<+KSR'[email protected]:3KUNV
> ,"+BVM;ZRI\02$0`[
> `
> end
>
> begin 666 klingon_g.gif
> M1TE&.#EA$P`A`,,(``("`HJ*BL/#PT9&1NGIZ2<G)V5E9:NKJ_[^_IZ>GMG9
> MV5=75WEY>;R\O!04%#DY.2P`````$P`A```$A1#)2:N]DQ2"L0';E !D609*
> MZ20<<[email protected]<# (#$TD]([email protected]&:TVP94,N]) 4$D"%+,3ID :. .=#T"@)78"
> [email protected] ?!U,(T``<PR="1:!! $K/M>I$<],E#F4<XV7E&:WU41WEC)@]Y=B:!- =T
> <77QM`T,-E$,%F$,+'95#`(!]HZ2EIJ>H%!$`.P``
How intersting...how long does it take to learn this then?
I thought English was hard take to learn this lot .
I thought that bull**** took even longer, but this one takes the
biscuit.It will take the rest of my life lol!!
I cant spell It, but you can probably glean it's meaning.
HALLELUJIA,My account is back in shape<PHEW>
S:o)

Matthew
January 1st 07, 10:58 PM
Welcome to my world sister ;-)

I learned ancient and dead languages in college. I named my new addition
Ka' Shay which means don't ask in a language that no one has yet to figure
out. They guessed quite a bit though

The other language is know by every trekkie it is Kilingon

I will be nice to you
http://217.199.177.28/4thtyldesley.co.uk/codes/index.htm you can use this
to translate

Here is one for you to figure out
Bravo Alpha Romeo Romeo Yankee
India Sierra
India November
Lima Oscar Victor Echo
Whiskey India Tango Hotel
Charlie Yankee Bravo Echo Romeo Charlie Alpha Tango

"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> [...]
>> ,"+BVM;ZRI\02$0`[
>> `
>> end
>>
>> begin 666 klingon_g.gif
>> M1TE&.#EA$P`A`,,(``("`HJ*BL/#PT9&1NGIZ2<G)V5E9:NKJ_[^_IZ>GMG9
>> MV5=75WEY>;R\O!04%#DY.2P`````$P`A```$A1#)2:N]DQ2"L0';E !D609*
>> MZ20<<[email protected]<# (#$TD]([email protected]&:TVP94,N]) 4$D"%+,3ID :. .=#T"@)78"
>> [email protected] ?!U,(T``<PR="1:!! $K/M>I$<],E#F4<XV7E&:WU41WEC)@]Y=B:!- =T
>> <77QM`T,-E$,%F$,+'95#`(!]HZ2EIJ>H%!$`.P``
>> `
>> end
> How intersting...how long does it take to learn this then?
> I thought English was hard take to learn this lot .
> I thought that bull**** took even longer, but this one takes the
> biscuit.It will take the rest of my life lol!!
> I cant spell It, but you can probably glean it's meaning.
> HALLELUJIA,My account is back in shape<PHEW>

Matthew
January 1st 07, 11:39 PM
Sorry Klingon damn spellchecker

"Matthew" > wrote in message
> [...]
>>> `
>>> end
>>>
>>> begin 666 klingon_g.gif
>>> M1TE&.#EA$P`A`,,(``("`HJ*BL/#PT9&1NGIZ2<G)V5E9:NKJ_[^_IZ>GMG9
>>> MV5=75WEY>;R\O!04%#DY.2P`````$P`A```$A1#)2:N]DQ2"L0';E !D609*
>>> MZ20<<[email protected]<# (#$TD]([email protected]&:TVP94,N]) 4$D"%+,3ID :. .=#T"@)78"
>>> [email protected] ?!U,(T``<PR="1:!! $K/M>I$<],E#F4<XV7E&:WU41WEC)@]Y=B:!- =T
>>> <77QM`T,-E$,%F$,+'95#`(!]HZ2EIJ>H%!$`.P``
>>> `
>>> end
>> How intersting...how long does it take to learn this then?
>> I thought English was hard take to learn this lot .
>> I thought that bull**** took even longer, but this one takes the
>> biscuit.It will take the rest of my life lol!!
>> I cant spell It, but you can probably glean it's meaning.
>> HALLELUJIA,My account is back in shape<PHEW>

Matthew
January 2nd 07, 12:25 AM
Other languages you can mess with people

Barry zhah wun ssinssrigg xuil Cybercat

This ought to get these two going he he he

"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Sorry Klingon damn spellchecker
>
> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> Welcome to my world sister ;-)
>>
>> I learned ancient and dead languages in college. I named my new addition
>> Ka' Shay which means don't ask in a language that no one has yet to
>> figure out. They guessed quite a bit though
>>
>> The other language is know by every trekkie it is Kilingon
>>
>> I will be nice to you
>> http://217.199.177.28/4thtyldesley.co.uk/codes/index.htm you can use
>> this to translate
>>
>> Here is one for you to figure out
>> Bravo Alpha Romeo Romeo Yankee
>> India Sierra
>> India November
>> Lima Oscar Victor Echo
>> Whiskey India Tango Hotel
>> Charlie Yankee Bravo Echo Romeo Charlie Alpha Tango
>>

>> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...

>>> How intersting...how long does it take to learn this then?
>>> I thought English was hard take to learn this lot .
>>> I thought that bull**** took even longer, but this one takes the
>>> biscuit.It will take the rest of my life lol!!
>>> I cant spell It, but you can probably glean it's meaning.
>>> HALLELUJIA,My account is back in shape<PHEW>
>>> S:o)

sheelagh
January 2nd 07, 12:52 AM
> >> How intersting...how long does it take to learn this then?
> >> I thought English was hard take to learn this lot .
> >> I thought that bull**** took even longer, but this one takes the
> >> biscuit.It will take the rest of my life lol!!
> >> I cant spell It, but you can probably glean it's meaning.
> >> HALLELUJIA,My account is back in shape<PHEW>
> >> S:o)

> > Here is one for you to figure out
> > Bravo Alpha Romeo Romeo Yankee
> > India Sierra
> > India November
> > Lima Oscar Victor Echo
> > Whiskey India Tango Hotel
> > Charlie Yankee Bravo Echo Romeo Charlie Alpha Tango

I am better at this than I realised ROFLOL...

Thanks for both links,I found them rather Interesting actually.
I am absolutely terrible at working things out, but I had this one
sorted In less that 1minute...a new world record on my behalf....

It also made me laugh my head off too- I would never have gleaned that
one!!

>ROFLOL....Matthew wrote:
> Sorry Klingon damn spellchecker

> > I will be nice to you
> > http://217.199.177.28/4thtyldesley.co.uk/codes/index.htm you can use this

Fanx lol...

> > I learned ancient and dead languages in college. I named my new addition
> > Ka' Shay which means don't ask in a language that no one has yet to figure
> > out. They guessed quite a bit though> > The other language is know by every trekkie it is Kilingon

Can I ask you something?

What made you choose to that @ College level?
I think College means University over here?
I have always been interested In anceint languages...seriously...?
If you know about Hiro's & language , you might know who Neffertiti
was?
I would be really interested to know who she was & a bit more about
her...
The only ancient quotation that I know, Is: Quad erat demunsrandum
I believe that It means this is an end to the matter
So far, I have had to rely on a dictionary called Urban dictionary..but
some of the bits I find on here, are not even in there...then I have to
just plain guess

Tell me more about Ka`shay If you woudn't mind?
S:o)

milk bone
January 2nd 07, 01:25 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> Howza about dem kitty's den?Bet Jupiter Is in 7th heaven now that you
> have made her a new Blanky?
> S.

yeah, beer is nice, I like all kinds of good beer, but I prefer a stout
it's like food... its a nice oaky buzz too.. you feel like you've been
hit over the head with an oak barrel

I made them a blanky alright
they're embossed on a white bed of down

one of these two girls spit up some clear fluid today, 3 small places
in the kitchen
it had blood in it, some was red some was milky pinky, im watching to
see who is eating

i can't imagine, other than a sour stomach... or nerves..
I thought it might be lucy's nerves, Jupiter won't let her in the
bedroom
Lucy seems to prefer the cooler kitchen table anyway -- sleeping on my
down coat
it's hers now, i just washed it, i have another even larger down jacket

i have to crack the doors sometimes, it just gets very hot in here
whew

lucy has been sneaking out
she used to be an outdoor/indoor cat with a regular home
she broke her leg, the slaves had her leg set with steel pins and rods
I guess
but she's been terrified to go outside, so deep down I like to see her
get her feet wet in the grass

Jupiter can't stand water

Goliath and Gracie are sleeping
==

people be treating their cats better than they treat themselves
sometimes

--

lets stir something up, lets attack somebody for no good reason, put
them on the defense.

they like their cookies and milk at the same time every-day

Matthew
January 2nd 07, 02:18 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ps.com...

>> > Here is one for you to figure out
>> > Bravo Alpha Romeo Romeo Yankee
>> > India Sierra
>> > India November
>> > Lima Oscar Victor Echo
>> > Whiskey India Tango Hotel
>> > Charlie Yankee Bravo Echo Romeo Charlie Alpha Tango
>
> I am better at this than I realised ROFLOL...
>
> Thanks for both links,I found them rather Interesting actually.
> I am absolutely terrible at working things out, but I had this one
> sorted In less that 1minute...a new world record on my behalf....
>
> It also made me laugh my head off too- I would never have gleaned that
> one!!
>
>>ROFLOL....Matthew wrote:
>> Sorry Klingon damn spellchecker
>

>> > I will be nice to you
>> > http://217.199.177.28/4thtyldesley.co.uk/codes/index.htm you can use
>> > this
>
> Fanx lol...
>
>> > I learned ancient and dead languages in college. I named my new
>> > addition
>> > Ka' Shay which means don't ask in a language that no one has yet to
>> > figure
>> > out. They guessed quite a bit though> > The other language is know by
>> > every trekkie it is Kilingon
>
> Can I ask you something?
>
> What made you choose to that @ College level?
> I think College means University over here?

Different terms I think they way now is college can be 2 or 4 years while
university usually means 4 years plus master and so on?

> I have always been interested In anceint languages...seriously...?
> If you know about Hiro's & language , you might know who Neffertiti
> was?

Yes I do. I am really interested in what is going on over there right now
but information has been sealed by the Egyptian Government. They found and
confirmed a Roman royal burial tomb there was only one Roman tomb recorded
that was Mark Anthony ??? in other words Cleopatra lover. The history
reports that the tomb lays at the entrance to the city of the dead or
something like that. If that is true this is where the treasures of the
ancients Egyptians was sealed up to prevent theft

> I would be really interested to know who she was & a bit more about
> her...

Try your new knowledge on google you will find a lot of information of her.
Don't believe the movies. If you can't find to much I will send you some
stuff on her

> The only ancient quotation that I know, Is: Quad erat demunsrandum
> I believe that It means this is an end to the matter

I think you mean Quod Erat Demonstrandum or Quad Erat Demonstrandum "That
which was to have been proved"
I like this one myself Quod Erat Faciendum " That which was to have been
shown"
But my latin is a little rusty along time since I used it.

> So far, I have had to rely on a dictionary called Urban dictionary..but
> some of the bits I find on here, are not even in there...then I have to
> just plain guess
>

> Tell me more about Ka`shay If you woudn't mind?
> S:o)

Gladly ;-)

Well when I was younger my mother ( still is ) was into Egyptian history.
She did her thesis on King Tutankhamen and the hierarch of their family. I
hope to take her before she gets to old to the pyramids but not until it
settles down over there.

A friend taught me ancient picture languages as a way to remember
pictures and meanings. I forgot the exact term but it is they way to
associate phrases and pictures. He taught me Celtic and Norse Runes to keep
my mind open to learning when I was young. Than it was Latin and some other
older languages including my Native American heritage languages
. My family has ties to Welsh, Dutch, Irish, Scottish, Black Foot Indian
and Cherokee Indian back grounds. So he taught me some of the history of
our family. The Native Americans recorded their history thru pictures and
such. It was an easy way for a young lad to learn something and keep it fun

Ok for those who wanted to know Ka' Shay is ancient Bardic or druids for
common recognition. Her name means Don't ask or in old ways do not bother
to ask. I thought it was appropriate for her personality. You can see her
at my photo site
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?start=all along with
all the others that I am a slave to

If you have any other questions go ahead and ask. I will answer almost
anything. If I don't know I usually keep my mouth shut ;-)

Matthew
January 2nd 07, 02:20 AM
"milk bone" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>
>> Howza about dem kitty's den?Bet Jupiter Is in 7th heaven now that you
>> have made her a new Blanky?
>> S.
>
> yeah, beer is nice, I like all kinds of good beer, but I prefer a stout
> it's like food... its a nice oaky buzz too.. you feel like you've been
> hit over the head with an oak barrel
>
> I made them a blanky alright
> they're embossed on a white bed of down
>
> one of these two girls spit up some clear fluid today, 3 small places
> in the kitchen
> it had blood in it, some was red some was milky pinky, im watching to
> see who is eating
>
> i can't imagine, other than a sour stomach... or nerves..
> I thought it might be lucy's nerves, Jupiter won't let her in the
> bedroom
> Lucy seems to prefer the cooler kitchen table anyway -- sleeping on my
> down coat
> it's hers now, i just washed it, i have another even larger down jacket
>
> i have to crack the doors sometimes, it just gets very hot in here
> whew
>
> lucy has been sneaking out
> she used to be an outdoor/indoor cat with a regular home
> she broke her leg, the slaves had her leg set with steel pins and rods
> I guess
> but she's been terrified to go outside, so deep down I like to see her
> get her feet wet in the grass
>
> Jupiter can't stand water
>
> Goliath and Gracie are sleeping
> ==
>
> people be treating their cats better than they treat themselves
> sometimes

Ain't that the truth and I am proud to serve ;-)

> lets stir something up, lets attack somebody for no good reason, put
> them on the defense.
> maybe in the cooking group. I don't like the anecdolts group, you can't
> cuss over there
> it upsets them.
>
> they like their cookies and milk at the same time every-day

sheelagh
January 2nd 07, 03:23 AM
> yeah, beer is nice, I like all kinds of good beer, but I prefer a stout
> it's like food... its a nice oaky buzz too.. you feel like you've been
> hit over the head with an oak barrel

I have never been brave enough to try it out lol

> I made them a blanky alright
> they're embossed on a white bed of down

Nice one!

> one of these two girls spit up some clear fluid today, 3 small places
> in the kitchen

Keep your eye out for anymore,k?Try & find out which one It Is coming
from?

> it had blood in it, some was red some was milky pinky, im watching to
> see who is eating

Good.Do you give either of your girls milk to drink?
I don't, but I know that some people do.

> i can't imagine, other than a sour stomach... or nerves..
> I thought it might be lucy's nerves, Jupiter won't let her in the
> bedroom.

Can you blame her?
Her most precious asset's are in that room & she will guard It with
her life If she has to..I cant help being a little concerned about the
chuck up issue though...keep a close eye on that one...

> Lucy seems to prefer the cooler kitchen table anyway -- sleeping on my
> down coat

It Is best that you keep her away from Jupiters kittens as much as Is
humanly posssible.She may go In there just to have a quick peep out of
curiosity..but If Jupiter smells her anywhere near them, It Is possible
that she will do one of two things-Go for her, Or even reject the
kittens.Take It seriously.I had a case of similar circumstances, &
Lilly just took One look @ Blue-Blle, & wouldn't go near her own litter
again.

The circumstances were slightly different, but the princilpal was the
same though.
Belle ended up having to feed an extra 3kitty's;Belle should never have
been in there,but I blame myself for that, Not her.She had just weaned
her own litter, & was a bit full of milk, then went looking for a way
to dispose of it.

They were Lilly's kitty's & It was her 1st litter-I guessed she just
thought, "If you want to feed them, then get on with it"
..Birmans are a bit lazy like that.It took me 48 hours to coax her back
in to feeding her own babe's again..I was lucky.You don't need for that
to happen to you, so keep an eye on them,k?
> it's hers now, i just washed it, i have another even larger down jacket

That will help her out.Having a niice alternantive to crash out on,
will help big time & encourage her not to go back in there looking
again

> i have to crack the doors sometimes, it just gets very hot in here
> whew

I can understand that.I don't know where you live , or whether It is
hot there right now for you.
If It is- have you considered knocking up a small framed door filler
with mosquito net covering for It, that you can leave in the door frame
to allow cool air through,but not allow her to go in there?
All you need are a few bits of timber,(measuren the door way 1st) then
a staple gun.Just make the frame by knocking a few tacks/nails in to
it- then a cross member in the middle to support the frame,both
horizontaly & vertical in the middle rather like a cross in
shape.Doesn't take much doing & allows the air to come through.Keep it
in place with a couple of hooks on the frame & eyes on the door
frame.(IXI ) looks a bit like this but with a batton on the bottom &
the top too.

lucy has been sneaking out

You need to FIX HER BITS B.Use the cash from the kittens that you get
when you re home to do It with.If you don't work or on a low income-
Humane society will help you out too.It don't cost too much mate. I
know that you've heard it all before, but you need to sort it.I don't
want to go on about It;I know that you don't want to be told all the
time , so I won't go on about it-you know what you gotta do-Out of
interset, how much do the slaves charge for a fix u upper job?:o)

> she used to be an outdoor/indoor cat with a regular home
> she broke her leg, the slaves had her leg set with steel pins and rods
> I guess
> but she's been terrified to go outside, so deep down I like to see her
> get her feet wet in the grass

Poor Lucy, I didn't know that!

Then all the more need to get her fixed then.I can understand you
wanting to see her go out.It is only natural isn't it?

> Jupiter can't stand water

All furrbee's are different, just like people I guess?Some do, then
some don't

> Goliath and Gracie are sleeping

Aawwhhh...I wanna see em for real...We are going to have top do web cam
one day, please?

You going to let Cyber have one?She would be a really good mummy for
Gracie you know!!
> ==
>
> people be treating their cats better than they treat themselves
> sometimes

I know, but It is only cuz they love them so much.I bet you would be
more than broken hearted to come home one day to find something awful
had happened to them.It Is very similar to having kids really-you only
want the best for them & to make sure that they get everything that you
never got the chance to have.Once both of them are sorted, it is done &
you never have to worry about the issue again ~ with the added bonus of
being able to say that You have done it to all of those people who keep
asking you too...

> lets stir something up, lets attack somebody for no good reason, put
> them on the defense.
> cuss over there
> it upsets them

Not tonight mate, I am not In the right frame of mind since I had my
account violated by him whom I refuse to name.Mat told me how to check
check him out, & I did-he is an utter ****,Isn't he?
I wasn't too ****ed off about my Google account, but my e-nail account
being frozen was another matter entirely..now that did **** me off big
time:(

Let me sleep on It & check them out before I stick my little size 5 in
my mouth please?

I will check them out cuz there are some people that I really do like
out there, & If they happen to be in there..well, I just don't want to
cuss the wrong people for the wrong reasons!

> maybe in the cooking group. I don't like the anecdolts group, you can't

Possibly, but lets think on it before we do it though?!!!!

> they like their cookies and milk at the same time every-day
Roflol!!
Some people are like that you know.. they can't help it, they just like
routine
I understand routine-I got 5 kids & part of that Is having routines....
When I sit on here late @ night, I have sky news on just to hear our
news, then your Cbs news too.

We have a sad story today.A little 5year old pretty little girl was
mauled to death by a Pitbull & the owner was the grandmother.Dog was
shot on the spot by the bobbies cuz they got a warning about the dog in
writing by the are council a few months ago cuz It went of another dog
recently.

You don't see cats doing that, do you?
I feel for the family, cuz that Is a hell of a thing to have on your
concience~ knowing that your dog killed your 5year old
grandaughter,hey?
But as they all say, It Is not the dog, It is the owner that trains It,
isn't it?!!!
You know something? You and Mat are as bad as one another... roflol
<sheelghs smilling to herself>

A question for you to find the answer for....Why do Birmans Huff &
Puff, Instead of hissing and spitting?????

Try and be good tonight,lol
<put that sledge hammer back>
The drama Queen said....lol,
S;o)