PDA

View Full Version : omg! my cat is a freak of nature

milk bone
December 28th 06, 10:55 PM
SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES

you people told me cat had 6 nipples!

they got 8

any questions? lol

cybercat
December 28th 06, 11:33 PM
"milk bone" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES
>
> you people told me cat had 6 nipples!
>
> they got 8
>
> any questions? lol

Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!

Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
counting expedition.

cybercat
December 28th 06, 11:39 PM
:D

Matthew
December 28th 06, 11:40 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "milk bone" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES
>>
>> you people told me cat had 6 nipples!
>>
>> they got 8
>>
>> any questions? lol
>>

> Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!
>
> Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
> counting expedition.

Yours don't count ;-)

Rhonda
December 28th 06, 11:50 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "milk bone" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
>>SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES
>>
>>you people told me cat had 6 nipples!
>>
>>they got 8
>>
>>any questions? lol
>
> Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!
>
> Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
> counting expedition.

I think some are almost under the armpits.

Rhonda

cybercat
December 29th 06, 12:05 AM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "milk bone" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>>
>>>SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES
>>>
>>>you people told me cat had 6 nipples!
>>>
>>>they got 8
>>>
>>>any questions? lol
>>
>> Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!
>>
>> Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
>> counting expedition.
>
> I think some are almost under the armpits.

Well, I've got some piffed off kitties now, but they sure do have 8!

hahaha!

cybercat
December 29th 06, 12:05 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "milk bone" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>>> SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES
>>>
>>> you people told me cat had 6 nipples!
>>>
>>> they got 8
>>>
>>> any questions? lol
>>>

>> Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!
>>
>> Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
>> counting expedition.
>>
> Yours don't count ;-)
oh DUH!

lol

mlbriggs
December 29th 06, 01:15 AM
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:05:08 -0500, cybercat wrote:

> "Rhonda" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>> "milk bone" > wrote in message
>>> ups.com...

>>> Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!
>>>
>>> Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
>>> counting expedition.
>>
>> I think some are almost under the armpits.
>>

> Well, I've got some piffed off kitties now, but they sure do have 8!
>
> hahaha!

I had a lady friend who had a nipple in her armpit. She was the mother of
six children (one at a time). She told me the extra nipple produced milk
also. MLB

Rhonda
December 29th 06, 01:35 AM
mlbriggs wrote:

> I had a lady friend who had a nipple in her armpit. She was the mother of
> six children (one at a time). She told me the extra nipple produced milk
> also. MLB

OMG, I almost just said "TMI," ha! But I want to know how she managed
after the kids were born, did she have to wear an armpit pad? Did it
make a mess every time she brought her arm down to her side?

Wowsers.

Rhonda

Lynne
December 29th 06, 01:41 AM
on Fri, 29 Dec 2006 01:35:49 GMT, Rhonda > wrote:

> OMG, I almost just said "TMI," ha! But I want to know how she managed
> after the kids were born, did she have to wear an armpit pad? Did it
> make a mess every time she brought her arm down to her side?

The vast majority of (human) auxilliary nipples are not functional, i.e.
they have no milk ducts attached. Most, in fact, are largely undelveloped
and are easily mistaken for moles.

If this woman's "third nipple" actually produced milk, she had a third
BREAST. This is extremely unusual.

--
Lynne

December 29th 06, 06:23 PM
Lynne > wrote:

>on Fri, 29 Dec 2006 01:35:49 GMT, Rhonda > wrote:
>
>> OMG, I almost just said "TMI," ha! But I want to know how she managed
>> after the kids were born, did she have to wear an armpit pad? Did it
>> make a mess every time she brought her arm down to her side?
>
>The vast majority of (human) auxilliary nipples are not functional, i.e.
>they have no milk ducts attached. Most, in fact, are largely undelveloped
>and are easily mistaken for moles.
>
>If this woman's "third nipple" actually produced milk, she had a third
>BREAST. This is extremely unusual.

The third one should be reserved for beer.

-mhd

dgk
January 2nd 07, 02:51 PM
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:23:55 -0500,
wrote:

>Lynne > wrote:
>
>>on Fri, 29 Dec 2006 01:35:49 GMT, Rhonda > wrote:
>>
>>> OMG, I almost just said "TMI," ha! But I want to know how she managed
>>> after the kids were born, did she have to wear an armpit pad? Did it
>>> make a mess every time she brought her arm down to her side?
>>
>>The vast majority of (human) auxilliary nipples are not functional, i.e.
>>they have no milk ducts attached. Most, in fact, are largely undelveloped
>>and are easily mistaken for moles.
>>
>>If this woman's "third nipple" actually produced milk, she had a third
>>BREAST. This is extremely unusual.
>
>The third one should be reserved for beer.

Eventually genetic treatments will make this possible. They'll likely
experiment on cows first though. There's a pretty picture. Wisconsin,
the dairy and beer state.