PDA

View Full Version : Shamrock video on youtube

Cheryl
December 29th 06, 02:15 AM
Not very action-packed, but he was acting like he always does. Just
goofy and zoomie. I just wanted to see how youtube works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-PO3ihfGqE

--
Cheryl

MaryL
December 29th 06, 02:23 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> Not very action-packed, but he was acting like he always does. Just
> goofy and zoomie. I just wanted to see how youtube works.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-PO3ihfGqE
>

> --
> Cheryl

I loved watching it. Shamrock was obviously having a great time. I'm a
little envious, too. I *still* haven't taken the time to learn how to do
that, and I have loads of Holly and Duffy on camcorder tapes. I would like
to post some it "some day."

MaryL

Cheryl
December 29th 06, 02:46 AM
On Thu 28 Dec 2006 09:23:02p, MaryL wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav >:

> I loved watching it. Shamrock was obviously having a great
> time. I'm a little envious, too. I *still* haven't taken the
> time to learn how to do that, and I have loads of Holly and
> Duffy on camcorder tapes. I would like to post some it "some
> day."

That was the video feature of my new digi cam. :) I have to get some
of the "kittens" on video. They totally crack me up when they get the
zoomies. Shamrock is still closest to my heart, and a mama's boy, so
he's always near me.

--
Cheryl

Lynne
December 29th 06, 04:16 AM
on Fri, 29 Dec 2006 02:15:55 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-PO3ihfGqE

Shamrock is very cool.

I highly recommend these 2 videos, but go to the bathroom first so you
don't wet yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJ9eUkjWgY&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWej4ZbrbbM&NR

--
Lynne

MaryL
December 29th 06, 08:03 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> On Thu 28 Dec 2006 09:23:02p, MaryL wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav >:
>

>> I loved watching it. Shamrock was obviously having a great
>> time. I'm a little envious, too. I *still* haven't taken the
>> time to learn how to do that, and I have loads of Holly and
>> Duffy on camcorder tapes. I would like to post some it "some
>> day."
>
> That was the video feature of my new digi cam. :) I have to get some
> of the "kittens" on video. They totally crack me up when they get the
> zoomies. Shamrock is still closest to my heart, and a mama's boy, so
> he's always near me.
>
> --
> Cheryl

Yes, that's the problem. My digicam also has that capability, but my film
is on camcorder tapes because I can get much more footage that way. I think
that can be used on YouTube, but it isn't as simple as uploading from a
digicam. It's a matter of time and motivation (and procrastination).

MaryL

Cheryl
December 29th 06, 03:38 PM
On Fri 29 Dec 2006 03:03:32a, MaryL wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> Yes, that's the problem. My digicam also has that capability,
> but my film is on camcorder tapes because I can get much more
> footage that way. I think that can be used on YouTube, but it
> isn't as simple as uploading from a digicam. It's a matter of
> time and motivation (and procrastination).

Well, I can't wait to see them if you get around to uploading them. I
already feel like I know your cats. :)

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
December 29th 06, 03:39 PM
On Thu 28 Dec 2006 11:16:59p, Lynne wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
m>:

> I highly recommend these 2 videos, but go to the bathroom first
> so you don't wet yourself!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJ9eUkjWgY&mode=related&search=
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWej4ZbrbbM&NR

Thanks for posting those. I've seen them both but they never fail to
make me laugh. :)

--
Cheryl

cybercat
December 29th 06, 05:10 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> Not very action-packed, but he was acting like he always does. Just
> goofy and zoomie. I just wanted to see how youtube works.

That's very cute. I love when they are waiting for you to make a move like
you can't see them, but you can see their little ears sticking up. He's a
doll. (And he has had a good time with that Afghanm it looks like!)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-PO3ihfGqE
>

> --
> Cheryl

Cheryl
December 29th 06, 10:20 PM
On Fri 29 Dec 2006 12:10:19p, cybercat wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav >:

> That's very cute. I love when they are waiting for you to make a
> move like you can't see them, but you can see their little ears
> sticking up. He's a doll. (And he has had a good time with that
> Afghanm it looks like!)

Yeah, he's my sweetie. The afgan is his and he knows it. :) I like to
trap the fur and since they love to lay on something, it works well.
Then I just wash them now and then, and shake them out in between.

--
Cheryl