PDA

View Full Version : NAME'S PLEASE FOR B'S WONDERFUL LITTLE KITTY(PHOTO PROVIDED)

sheelagh
December 30th 06, 07:31 PM
http://picasaweb.google.com/bigbadbarry/Solarsystem/photo#5014274312484492882

B has taken a shot of one of his little baby's, & he is wonderful.
Unfortunately I am not clever enough to copy and paste It for you.(I
tried really hard, but my mousey wouldn't allow me to).However, If you
go into fattening a cat up, you will find the link in there Under no
soul somewhere...
He has given us a really nice up close one of his Tabby little boy's.I
think his name should be Goliath, what do you lot recon?
S:o)

cybercat
December 30th 06, 07:31 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://picasaweb.google.com/bigbadbarry/Solarsystem/photo#5014274312484492882
>

> B has taken a shot of one of his little baby's, & he is wonderful.
> Unfortunately I am not clever enough to copy and paste It for you.(I
> tried really hard, but my mousey wouldn't allow me to).However, If you
> go into fattening a cat up, you will find the link in there Under no
> soul somewhere...
> He has given us a really nice up close one of his Tabby little boy's.I
> think his name should be Goliath, what do you lot recon?
> S:o)

Sheelagh PLEASE--ease up on the ****ing caps key, will you???? God DAMN.

cybercat
December 30th 06, 07:35 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/bigbadbarry/Solarsystem/photo#5014274312484492882
>>

>> B has taken a shot of one of his little baby's, & he is wonderful.
>> Unfortunately I am not clever enough to copy and paste It for you.(I
>> tried really hard, but my mousey wouldn't allow me to).However, If you
>> go into fattening a cat up, you will find the link in there Under no
>> soul somewhere...
>> He has given us a really nice up close one of his Tabby little boy's.I
>> think his name should be Goliath, what do you lot recon?
>> S:o)
>>

> Sheelagh PLEASE--ease up on the ****ing caps key, will you???? God DAMN.

Now doesn't that look better?

P.S. Just because I am an asshole does not mean that Barry is NOT an
asshole.

This is a clear case of an asshole-asshole on again, off again
acquaintanceship.

Also, just because I am an asshole does not mean that you are NOT an
asshole.

But I don't think you are.

Any questions?

lol

sheelagh
December 30th 06, 08:02 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> http://picasaweb.google.com/bigbadbarry/Solarsystem/photo#5014274312484492882
> >>

> >> B has taken a shot of one of his little baby's, & he is wonderful.
> >> Unfortunately I am not clever enough to copy and paste It for you.(I
> >> tried really hard, but my mousey wouldn't allow me to).However, If you
> >> go into fattening a cat up, you will find the link in there Under no
> >> soul somewhere...
> >> He has given us a really nice up close one of his Tabby little boy's.I
> >> think his name should be Goliath, what do you lot recon?
> >> S:o)
> >>

> > Sheelagh PLEASE--ease up on the ****ing caps key, will you???? God DAMN.
> >

> Now doesn't that look better?
>
> P.S. Just because I am an asshole does not mean that Barry is NOT an
> asshole.
>
> This is a clear case of an asshole-asshole on again, off again
> acquaintanceship.
>
> Also, just because I am an asshole does not mean that you are NOT an
> asshole.
>
> But I don't think you are.
>
> Any questions?
>
> lol

<sheelagh became very alarmed here...she could feel the kilfile on it's
way out, & aproaching at alarming speed>

> Any questions?

None presently.However, should I come across any further difficulties,
I will make that I contact you, so that you can help me with my cap's
locking problems in future posting's.

The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
you refering to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.

To correct the mistake, I need to know what caps locking means?

One has to understand the terminolgy before one can correct one's
mistake's.

It is totally unintentional,I assure you.

Very clear indeed Cyber,lol:o)

Please bare in mind that It is quite hard to teach an old cat new
tricks.

I will keep trying though.Have you noticed my capital letter's getting
any better yet?
S.

roof rabbit
December 30th 06, 08:09 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
> you refering to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.
>
> To correct the mistake, I need to know what caps locking means?
>
> One has to understand the terminolgy before one can correct one's
> mistake's.
>
> It is totally unintentional,I assure you.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg

cybercat
December 30th 06, 08:27 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>> > oups.com...

>> > Sheelagh PLEASE--ease up on the ****ing caps key, will you???? God
>> > DAMN.
>> >

>> Now doesn't that look better?
>>
>> P.S. Just because I am an asshole does not mean that Barry is NOT an
>> asshole.
>>
>> This is a clear case of an asshole-asshole on again, off again
>> acquaintanceship.
>>
>> Also, just because I am an asshole does not mean that you are NOT an
>> asshole.
>>
>> But I don't think you are.
>>
>> Any questions?
>>
>> lol
>
> <sheelagh became very alarmed here...she could feel the kilfile on it's
> way out, & aproaching at alarming speed>
>
>> Any questions?
>
> None presently.However, should I come across any further difficulties,
> I will make that I contact you, so that you can help me with my cap's
> locking problems in future posting's.
>
> The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
> you refering to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.
>
> To correct the mistake, I need to know what caps locking means?
>
> One has to understand the terminolgy before one can correct one's
> mistake's.
>
> It is totally unintentional,I assure you.
>
> Very clear indeed Cyber,lol:o)
>
> Please bare in mind that It is quite hard to teach an old cat new
> tricks.
>
> I will keep trying though.Have you noticed my capital letter's getting
> any better yet?
> S.

OH THANK GOD! (Please pardon the caps, but I thought you had killfiled me!

:)

You're da bomb, Sheelagh. (That's a compliment!) Bigbad could use a bit of
your
sense of humor and humbleness to get that enormous chip off his shoulder.

Again, I am sorry for being a Punctuation Police ass.

Your posts are beautiful! And I fully believe that they always have been.

It is just that the addition of these little conventions have allowed them
shine.

(Meanwhile, Barry's going to try to rip me a new arsehole when he gets back.
Maybe
you can distract him.) 8*(

sheelagh
December 30th 06, 08:47 PM
roof rabbit wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
> > you refering to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.
> >
> > To correct the mistake, I need to know what caps locking means?
> >
> > One has to understand the terminolgy before one can correct one's
> > mistake's.
> >
> > It is totally unintentional,I assure you.
>
> http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg

LOL,Very funny indeed :o)

I figured out where It Is, and It's funtion too.To understand the whole
story & appreciate the picture, you need to read through the postings
Bunny?!!

BUT IF you can't be bothered to,I will explain in plain english(well,
My version of English)..
I haven't been reading or writing for very long.I still have problems
with grammar & spelling.

Cyber & a few other people have been helping me with it.
It has been a short standing joke,rather than a long standing one.

If you would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
It.
I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
being a retard
S:o)

cybercat
December 30th 06, 08:52 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> It.
> I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> being a retard
> S:o)

This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.

You're a nice person, Sheelagh. Having apologized for my own
assholy behavior, I would also like to apologize for all the other
assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.

sheelagh
December 30th 06, 09:04 PM

> >> Now doesn't that look better?
> >>
> >> P.S. Just because I am an asshole does not mean that Barry is NOT an
> >> asshole.
> >>
> >> This is a clear case of an asshole-asshole on again, off again
> >> acquaintanceship.
> >>
> >> Also, just because I am an asshole does not mean that you are NOT an
> >> asshole.
> >>
> >> But I don't think you are.
> >>
> >> Any questions?
> >>
> >> lol
> >
> > <sheelagh became very alarmed here...she could feel the kilfile on it's
> > way out, & aproaching at alarming speed>
> >
> >> Any questions?
> >
> > None presently.However, should I come across any further difficulties,
> > I will make that I contact you, so that you can help me with my cap's
> > locking problems in future posting's.
> >
> > The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
> > you refering to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.
> >
> > To correct the mistake, I need to know what caps locking means?
> >
> > One has to understand the terminolgy before one can correct one's
> > mistake's.
> >
> > It is totally unintentional,I assure you.
> >
> > Very clear indeed Cyber,lol:o)
> >
> > Please bare in mind that It is quite hard to teach an old cat new
> > tricks.
> >
> > I will keep trying though.Have you noticed my capital letter's getting
> > any better yet?
> > S.
> >

> OH THANK GOD! (Please pardon the caps, but I thought you had killfiled me!
>
> :)
>
> You're da bomb, Sheelagh. (That's a compliment!) Bigbad could use a bit of
> your

> sense of humor and humbleness to get that enormous chip off his shoulder.
Thanks lol....

> Again, I am sorry for being a Punctuation Police ass.

Hey,I'm here to live and learn..critisisim won't hurt me.In fact It can
only help me..As long as It is delivered in a constructive manner,It Is
all usefull.

> Your posts are beautiful! And I fully believe that they always have been.

I do tend to wonder OT quite often though.I don't Intend to , It just
happens..

> It is just that the addition of these little conventions have allowed them
> shine.
You day I might even be word perfect.Stranger things have happened!

> (Meanwhile, Barry's going to try to rip me a new arsehole when he gets back.
> Maybe
I hope not.He has been so good recently.It would be nice If he stay's
In the same mind set

> you can distract him.) 8*(

I try, In fact sometimes I think I can be very trying,lol

Barry....Are you listening to me?
Please be nice;I like you when you are nice;everyone loves you when you
do nice, In point of fact.
You have far better things to do than rip-take It from me, the worlds
worst ripper?
Think fuzzy kitten thought's.Most especailly Goliath thought's.I think
he is wonderful.He is small,cute & deserves lots of cuddles &
petting.Don't waste good time on ripping..All It does Is make you feel
angry & I find It to be a very futile feeling too.
>From your English fan,
Sheela :o)

bookie
December 31st 06, 12:19 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > http://picasaweb.google.com/bigbadbarry/Solarsystem/photo#5014274312484492882
> >

> > B has taken a shot of one of his little baby's, & he is wonderful.
> > Unfortunately I am not clever enough to copy and paste It for you.(I
> > tried really hard, but my mousey wouldn't allow me to).However, If you
> > go into fattening a cat up, you will find the link in there Under no
> > soul somewhere...
> > He has given us a really nice up close one of his Tabby little boy's.I
> > think his name should be Goliath, what do you lot recon?
> > S:o)
> >

> Sheelagh PLEASE--ease up on the ****ing caps key, will you???? God DAMN.

I must be blind, what capitals? where? the whole message has been
written in lower case as far as I can see, or does my computer
magically change text into this for me? not that I care,. type in
whichever case you want to....

bookie
December 31st 06, 12:23 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> http://picasaweb.google.com/bigbadbarry/Solarsystem/photo#5014274312484492882
> >>

> >> B has taken a shot of one of his little baby's, & he is wonderful.
> >> Unfortunately I am not clever enough to copy and paste It for you.(I
> >> tried really hard, but my mousey wouldn't allow me to).However, If you
> >> go into fattening a cat up, you will find the link in there Under no
> >> soul somewhere...
> >> He has given us a really nice up close one of his Tabby little boy's.I
> >> think his name should be Goliath, what do you lot recon?
> >> S:o)
> >>

> > Sheelagh PLEASE--ease up on the ****ing caps key, will you???? God DAMN.
> >

> Now doesn't that look better?
>
> P.S. Just because I am an asshole does not mean that Barry is NOT an
> asshole.
>
> This is a clear case of an asshole-asshole on again, off again
> acquaintanceship.
>
> Also, just because I am an asshole does not mean that you are NOT an
> asshole.
>
> But I don't think you are.
>
> Any questions?
>
> lol

yes.
can people stop using 'asshole' and use the correct spelling of
'arsehole' please? I hate flattened vowels, we are not living in
yorkshire for god's sake, an 'ass' is a type of donkey (or whatever).
in fact if you could use terms such as '****' 'knobcheese' or '******'
that would be much appreciated, 'arsehole' is too american and lame
really.

ta muchly, Bookie

ps has goliath been decided on then?

bookie
December 31st 06, 12:26 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> roof rabbit wrote:
> > sheelagh wrote:
> > > The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
> > > you refering to when you said that cap's locking annoyed you.
> > >
> > > To correct the mistake, I need to know what caps locking means?
> > >
> > > One has to understand the terminolgy before one can correct one's
> > > mistake's.
> > >
> > > It is totally unintentional,I assure you.
> >
> > http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg
>
> LOL,Very funny indeed :o)
>
> I figured out where It Is, and It's funtion too.To understand the whole
> story & appreciate the picture, you need to read through the postings
> Bunny?!!
>
> BUT IF you can't be bothered to,I will explain in plain english(well,
> My version of English)..
> I haven't been reading or writing for very long.I still have problems
> with grammar & spelling.
>
> Cyber & a few other people have been helping me with it.
> It has been a short standing joke,rather than a long standing one.
>

> If you would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> It.
> I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> being a retard
> S:o)

did you get my longwinded email about weird spellings and synonyms
then? it was long but I hope it was helpful.

ps if i ever get anything wrong with grammar then remember I am teach
science (A-level psychology too) not english.

Bookie

cybercat
December 31st 06, 01:11 AM
"bookie" > wrote
>> Any questions?
>>
>> lol
>
> yes.
> can people stop using 'asshole' and use the correct spelling of
> 'arsehole' please? I hate flattened vowels, we are not living in
> yorkshire for god's sake, an 'ass' is a type of donkey (or whatever).
> in fact if you could use terms such as '****' 'knobcheese' or '******'
> that would be much appreciated, 'arsehole' is too american and lame
> really.
>
> ta muchly, Bookie

Knobcheese! I like it! Arsehole it is.

> ps has goliath been decided on then?

I don't think we have heard back from Barry.

jmc
December 31st 06, 01:17 AM
Suddenly, without warning, bookie exclaimed (31-Dec-06 8:53 AM):

> can people stop using 'asshole' and use the correct spelling of
> 'arsehole' please? I hate flattened vowels, we are not living in
> yorkshire for god's sake, an 'ass' is a type of donkey (or whatever).
> in fact if you could use terms such as '****' 'knobcheese' or '******'
> that would be much appreciated, 'arsehole' is too american and lame
> really.
>
> ta muchly, Bookie
>
> ps has goliath been decided on then?

Actually, 'asshole' is the American spelling. Having actually lived in
Yorkshire, I rather though 'arsehole' was the proper spelling there,
though you'll understand when I say I never really asked :)

LOVE the Yorkshire dialect, when I can understand it.

jmc

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 02:50 AM
bookie wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > roof rabbit wrote:
I understood that one.It was far clearer than just caps locking In
expanation..

I am begging to see a pattern here.Maybe I am actually getting
somewhere....

Yes, I can see It now...

> > > http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg
> >
> > LOL,Very funny indeed :o)

Oh the hilarity of this individual Is *almost* laughable

> > I figured out where It Is, and It's funtion too.To understand the whole
> > story & appreciate the picture, you need to read through the postings
> > Bunny?!!
> >
> > BUT IF you can't be bothered to,I will explain in plain english(well,
> > My version of English)..
> > I haven't been reading or writing for very long.I still have problems
> > with grammar & spelling.
> >
> > Cyber & a few other people have been helping me with it.
> > It has been a short standing joke,rather than a long standing one.
> >

> > If you would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> > It.

> > I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> > being a retard
> > S:o)
Re:bookies e-mail
> did you get my longwinded email about weird spellings and synonyms
> then? it was long but I hope it was helpful.

I have now Bookie.
I didn't realise you had in fact sent, me one.

I went straight to my e-mail box & went serching for it.I found It very
helpful too.

Thank you for the e-mail.It did make things a little bit
clearer.Especially the bit about grammar, spelling & the different
between spelling of the of one phoneticaly sounding word too.I even
understand what a synonism means now as well.

Yes. It Is going to take me a couple of days to digest It,but in
essence,It was informative & explanitory too.I do appreciate It as
well.Thank you.

> ps if i ever get anything wrong with grammar then remember I am teach
> science (A-level psychology too) not english.

For someone that teaches an entirely different subject,I think you are
incredibly well informed about grammar.

I am now off to skin a rabbit-preferably of the roof inclination...

I would like to apologies In advance for any offense I might cause. I
intend no slight to anyone other than the target I intend to vent at.
S.

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 02:56 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote
> >> Any questions?
> >>
> >> lol

> > yes.
> > can people stop using 'asshole' and use the correct spelling of
> > 'arsehole' please? I hate flattened vowels, we are not living in
> > yorkshire for god's sake, an 'ass' is a type of donkey (or whatever).
> > in fact if you could use terms such as '****' 'knobcheese' or '******'
> > that would be much appreciated, 'arsehole' is too american and lame
> > really.
> >
> > ta muchly, Bookie
>
> Knobcheese! I like it! Arsehole it is.

> > ps has goliath been decided on then?
ooooh,I would be so pleased If he did.It simply suits him right down to
the tips of those wonderful *Tigga-Paws* of his....

Has anyone got any better suggestions please?

> I don't think we have heard back from Barry.

Come on B.We miss you!
<we know where you are though...your cuddled up with kitty arn't you?>
S.

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 03:20 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote
> >> Any questions?
> >>
> >> lol
> >
> > yes.
> > can people stop using 'asshole' and use the correct spelling of
> > 'arsehole' please? I hate flattened vowels, we are not living in
> > yorkshire for god's sake, an 'ass' is a type of donkey (or whatever).
> > in fact if you could use terms such as '****' 'knobcheese' or '******'
> > that would be much appreciated, 'arsehole' is too american and lame
> > really.
> >
> > ta muchly, Bookie
>
> Knobcheese! I like it! Arsehole it is.

You might also want to try a few others that roll off the tongue just
as well.Here are a few examples:
**** (I see this is one of Bookie's personal favourite's too), Prick,
knobhead, Dick4brains, & one more that I really wouldn't advocate, so I
will keep that one to myself, unless provoked beyond reason..
> > ps has goliath been decided on then?

I so hope so!!It suits him right down tomthe tips of his paws.
Has anyone got anything better to suggest please?He might not like
Goliath:o(
> I don't think we have heard back from Barry.

Where are you mate???
I am off to find a roof bunny now to give him a slice of my tongue; on
the sharp side too
S.

bluemaxx
December 31st 06, 03:28 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
<snipped relative to question>
: > > ps has goliath been decided on then?
:
: I so hope so!!It suits him right down tomthe tips of his paws.
: Has anyone got anything better to suggest please?He might not like
: Goliath:o(

I've found through the years that it's much better to wait and what see the
cat's personality will reveal regarding a name, rather than naming the cat
right away. Otherwise, you could end up with 3 or 4 names later on. :)
Case in point: we named MaddMaxx right away... but he was clearly a Jumper
and should have been namd that. Later on, he turned into Baby and then
Lumpy-Baby. Anyway, ymmv... I just like to wait now before naming any new
additions to my furr-family.
Linda

cybercat
December 31st 06, 03:44 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote :

>> I don't think we have heard back from Barry.
>
> Come on B.We miss you!
> <we know where you are though...your cuddled up with kitty arn't you?>

He's hoarding them. Keeping them all to himself.

bookie
December 31st 06, 03:49 AM

> For someone that teaches an entirely different subject,I think you are
> incredibly well informed about grammar.

there is no point knowing about a subject unless you can also
communicate it to others, therefore one has to learn to proper grammar,
spelling and punctuation if one wishes to be taken seriously when
trying to impart ones knowledge to another individual either verbally
or when using the written word. Also I went to a catholic school and we
would regularly get the crap beaten out of us by the nuns if we did not
learn how to write properly.

I often wonder whether it is possible to teach someone to write using
proper grammar and all the nuances of English in particular if they are
past a certain age or whether there is a particular 'window' of time in
a person's formative years during which these rules of grammar must be
learnt or otherwise lost. Lots of debate about this but mainly based on
learning to speak and communicate verbally (pinker, chomsky, Language
Acquisition Device, case of genie, etc etc) but not sure if any study
has been done into adults who learn to write later in life like
yourself but who can already speak. Do they manage to finally be able
to write with perfect grammar in the end? are there certain 'rules' and
'exceptions' that they never really manage to grasp (such as the there,
their and they're thing) because they missed out on learning them at
the crucial time during their development?

anyway that is totally off topic, but interesting anyway, metalanguage
i suppose.

bookie
glad to be of some service

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 04:47 AM
> > I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> > being a retard
> > S:o)
>

> This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
> the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
> and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
> cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
> This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
> appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.

Oh dear!I feel heavy with a guilty heart now.The other day I berated B
for being itty-bitty with him over some pathetic remark he made
regarding B.

Had I realised what you are telling me In this posting, then, I would
never have considered berating him at all..I feel ever so guilty now.He
didn't deserve It at all.I wasn't rude.
I simply told him that there was no need to be so snappy with him.

Now, I regret every word of it.
I was ignorant to this fact-But I am so pleased that you were good
enough to enlighten me nevertheless.

I had a gutt feeling at the time,because B let rip at him.As there
appeared to be no reason for It, I put it down to bloodymindedness.

I am horrified at what I said now.Had I known this at the time,I would
have given him a hand to rid himself from the persecution from this
repulsive, distasteful, objectional, hateful creature.

Roof Rabbit? This a new term for me.I can't actually say that I am
remotely shocked.It takes a little more than a cock strutting,
nauseating , revolting, gross stomache turning, hideous, foul, excuse
for a psychologicaly diturbed pitiful creature to shock me.So this
excuse of a pretentious egosentric, narcissistic, malicious,
disparaging insulting, cruel malevolent, sickening excuse of a human
being, that I have ever had the missfortune to cross paths with,spends
his life trying to shock people then,does he?

This Bunny miximatosis charactor Is obviously mentally retarded then? &
obviously In dire need of psychological assistance?Anyone who would
walk into a group & specifically hunt down a single person who has
never done anything to provoke such a terrible insinuation, Is either
talking from personal experience of his own inadequacy, or Is simply a
loathsome low life, repugnant, detestable, vile, obnoxious, abhorrent,
disgusting, odious charactor himself,
who Is talking from personal experience then?

What a terrible waste of his time.Perhaps B should do himself a favour
& get some sort of legal advice on how rid himself of this blight who
is making his life a real misery.Lets face It..slander Is a very
serious offense.Not only Is it insulting, It is also
defamation,maligning, &also a smear on his charcter too.Think of what B
could do for his kittens and his life in general If he were to take the
matter a little further.

I find It amamzing that he thinks that he can walk into any group he
feels like on the net, & make acusations such as this...& thinks he can
get away with It as well?It is in fact almost funny, were it not so
serious!Even better, he has chosen to do It in front of possibly
thousands of people too.

I think It had better stop right now, Bunny, or Is It roof rabbit, or
is it miximatosis?Either way, I find your remarks offensive, & your
methods of interaction distasteful.It Is no wonder you are not very
popular....

> You're a nice person, Sheelagh. Having apologized for my own
> assholy behavior,
Not alway's, but never without a bloody good reason

Absolutely no need at all.....

I would also like to apologize for all the other
> assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.

Again, no need.Why should you apologies for the action taken by another
individual who either lacks any sort of morals, or Is so sick of mind
that It would appear to the naked eye, obviously needs commiting to a
metal institution, for treatment..desperately too.

No wonder B has a chip.I think I would If he insinuated that I was such
an individual as well,I would most deffinately take legal action
against him.It is an extreemly serious allegation.

If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime ,comes to
mind..Sicko!!

Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know individual.
S.

roof rabbit
December 31st 06, 07:25 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> > This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
> > the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
> > and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
> > cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
> > This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
> > appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.
>
> Oh dear!I feel heavy with a guilty heart now.The other day I berated B
> for being itty-bitty with him over some pathetic remark he made
> regarding B.
>
> Had I realised what you are telling me In this posting, then, I would
> never have considered berating him at all..I feel ever so guilty now.He
> didn't deserve It at all.I wasn't rude.
> I simply told him that there was no need to be so snappy with him.
>
> Now, I regret every word of it.
> I was ignorant to this fact-But I am so pleased that you were good
> enough to enlighten me nevertheless.
>
> I had a gutt feeling at the time,because B let rip at him.As there
> appeared to be no reason for It, I put it down to bloodymindedness.
>
> I am horrified at what I said now.Had I known this at the time,I would
> have given him a hand to rid himself from the persecution from this
> repulsive, distasteful, objectional, hateful creature.

Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
Nowhere were kids EVER mentioned. I defy anyone to post a link to the
contrary.

> Roof Rabbit? This a new term for me.I can't actually say that I am
> remotely shocked. It takes a little more than a cock strutting,
> nauseating , revolting, gross stomache turning, hideous, foul, excuse
> for a psychologicaly diturbed pitiful creature to shock me.So this
> excuse of a pretentious egosentric, narcissistic, malicious,
> disparaging insulting, cruel malevolent, sickening excuse of a human
> being, that I have ever had the missfortune to cross paths with,spends
> his life trying to shock people then,does he?

More adjectives, please. MORE.

> This Bunny miximatosis charactor Is obviously mentally retarded then? &
> obviously In dire need of psychological assistance? Anyone who would
> walk into a group & specifically hunt down a single person who has
> never done anything to provoke such a terrible insinuation...

HA. Noooo, ol'BP's innocent. As pure as the driven snow, he is.

> Is either talking from personal experience of his own inadequacy, or Is simply a
> loathsome low life, repugnant, detestable, vile, obnoxious, abhorrent,
> disgusting, odious charactor himself,
> who Is talking from personal experience then?

Aaah, that's better. Did you swall Roget's with all those drinks
tonight?

> What a terrible waste of his time.Perhaps B should do himself a favour
> & get some sort of legal advice on how rid himself of this blight who
> is making his life a real misery.Lets face It..slander Is a very
> serious offense.Not only Is it insulting, It is also
> defamation,maligning, &also a smear on his charcter too.Think of what B
> could do for his kittens and his life in general If he were to take the
> matter a little further.

If he had competent legal counsel, he'd still have a website.

> I find It amamzing that he thinks that he can walk into any group he
> feels like on the net, & make acusations such as this...& thinks he can
> get away with It as well?It is in fact almost funny, were it not so
> serious!Even better, he has chosen to do It in front of possibly
> thousands of people too.

Usenet, luv. Unmoderated. As Bar knows all too well (take a moment to
check his archives, the poor lamb.)

> I think It had better stop right now, Bunny, or Is It roof rabbit, or
> is it miximatosis?Either way, I find your remarks offensive, & your
> methods of interaction distasteful.It Is no wonder you are not very
> popular....

Consider that I'm not the one who went on a tirade because someone
posted a link to a pic of a keyboard.

This has nothing to do with you, does it?

> I would also like to apologize for all the other
> > assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> > our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> > elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.

Again, proof requested.

> No wonder B has a chip.I think I would If he insinuated that I was such
> an individual as well,I would most deffinately take legal action
> against him.It is an extreemly serious allegation.

Yup -- if it were true.

> Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know individual.

Back to your imbibing. Relax.

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 08:44 AM
roof rabbit wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > > This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
> > > the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
> > > and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
> > > cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
> > > This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
> > > appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.
> >
> > Oh dear!I feel heavy with a guilty heart now.The other day I berated B
> > for being itty-bitty with him over some pathetic remark he made
> > regarding B.
> >
> > Had I realised what you are telling me In this posting, then, I would
> > never have considered berating him at all..I feel ever so guilty now.He
> > didn't deserve It at all.I wasn't rude.
> > I simply told him that there was no need to be so snappy with him.
> >
> > Now, I regret every word of it.
> > I was ignorant to this fact-But I am so pleased that you were good
> > enough to enlighten me nevertheless.
> >
> > I had a gutt feeling at the time,because B let rip at him.As there
> > appeared to be no reason for It, I put it down to bloodymindedness.
> >
> > I am horrified at what I said now.Had I known this at the time,I would
> > have given him a hand to rid himself from the persecution from this
> > repulsive, distasteful, objectional, hateful creature.
>
> Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
> Nowhere were kids EVER mentioned. I defy anyone to post a link to the
> contrary.
defy who?

> > Roof Rabbit? This a new term for me.I can't actually say that I am
> > remotely shocked. It takes a little more than a cock strutting,
> > nauseating , revolting, gross stomache turning, hideous, foul, excuse
> > for a psychologicaly diturbed pitiful creature to shock me.So this
> > excuse of a pretentious egosentric, narcissistic, malicious,
> > disparaging insulting, cruel malevolent, sickening excuse of a human
> > being, that I have ever had the missfortune to cross paths with,spends
> > his life trying to shock people then,does he?
>
> More adjectives, please. MORE.
for you?Never!

> > This Bunny miximatosis charactor Is obviously mentally retarded then? &
> > obviously In dire need of psychological assistance? Anyone who would
> > walk into a group & specifically hunt down a single person who has
> > never done anything to provoke such a terrible insinuation...
>
> HA. Noooo, ol'BP's innocent. As pure as the driven snow, he is.
I didn't say that.Your incinuating again
> > Is either talking from personal experience of his own inadequacy, or Is simply a
> > loathsome low life, repugnant, detestable, vile, obnoxious, abhorrent,
> > disgusting, odious charactor himself,
> > who Is talking from personal experience then?
you.
> Aaah, that's better. Did you swall Roget's with all those drinks
> tonight?
No.Whether It was milk or a glass of cats urine Is imaterial.
> > What a terrible waste of his time.Perhaps B should do himself a favour
> > & get some sort of legal advice on how rid himself of this blight who
> > is making his life a real misery.Lets face It..slander Is a very
> > serious offense.Not only Is it insulting, It is also
> > defamation,maligning, &also a smear on his charcter too.Think of what B
> > could do for his kittens and his life in general If he were to take the
> > matter a little further.
>
> If he had competent legal counsel, he'd still have a website.
That Is not the issue
> > I find It amamzing that he thinks that he can walk into any group he
> > feels like on the net, & make acusations such as this...& thinks he can
> > get away with It as well?It is in fact almost funny, were it not so
> > serious!Even better, he has chosen to do It in front of possibly
> > thousands of people too.
>
> Usenet, luv. Unmoderated. As Bar knows all too well (take a moment to
> check his archives, the poor lamb.)
I am not your poor anything-I made a point of doing so
> > I think It had better stop right now, Bunny, or Is It roof rabbit, or
> > is it miximatosis?Either way, I find your remarks offensive, & your
> > methods of interaction distasteful.It Is no wonder you are not very
> > popular....
Most people despise you &your low down mixi bit
> Consider that I'm not the one who went on a tirade because someone
> posted a link to a pic of a keyboard.
shock and horror-mixi skins cats and sells them as rabbits
> This has nothing to do with you, does it?
It does when you deign to try to converse with me.I am entitled to talk
to whom I please, not pricks that try to humilate me.I repeat.I havent
been able to read or write for long,so why try to insinuate I am a
retard?
> > I would also like to apologize for all the other
> > > assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> > > our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> > > elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.
>
> Again, proof requested.
Your reading it
> > No wonder B has a chip.I think I would If he insinuated that I was such
> > an individual as well,I would most deffinately take legal action
> > against him.It is an extreemly serious allegation.
>
> Yup -- if it were true.
refer to your own postings
> > Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know individual.
>
> Back to your imbibing. Relax.
Not with you around

roof rabbit
December 31st 06, 08:53 AM
sheelagh wrote:
<slightly literate drivel>

Jeez, what a ****wit. Away with you.

BTW, when you post on Usenet, you are conversing with EVERYBODY.
'Private' conversations are held with private e-mails.

P.S. Congrats on your new relationship with the English language. It
shows.

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 11:54 AM
roof rabbit wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> <slightly literate drivel>
>
> Jeez, what a ****wit. Away with you.
>
> BTW, when you post on Usenet, you are conversing with EVERYBODY.
> 'Private' conversations are held with private e-mails.
>
> P.S. Congrats on your new relationship with the English language. It
> shows.GOOD!
Anyone who wants to be known as a cat skinner has no place in my life.

I might be slightly literate, but I still retain my moral's.What you
think of my literacy problems Is of even less Importance, to me....

I have nothing to hide, so find no need for "private" conversations.I
have no secrets, & nothing to feel ashamed about.In fact I am quite
proud of my achivements

Can you honestly say the same?

I have already told you.I might have problems reading & writing, but
that doesn't make me a retard.
A retard Is someone that enters a cat chat room & wants themself to be
known as a cat skinner...who do you think you are?Mr Popular....

What you think of me Is of no consequence~I simply don't care what you
think, therefor you are irrelevant to me
..
Drivel.....lol
****wit..even funnier

Take a look a bit closer to home before you start waving your futile
finger about.

I don't need to prove anything to you

milk bone
December 31st 06, 03:13 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> bookie wrote:
> > sheelagh wrote:
> I understood that one.It was far clearer than just caps locking In
> expanation..

> I am begging to see a pattern here.Maybe I am actually getting
> somewhere....

exactly

don't bother with our little wanna be bass player
he's angry because I put life in my bass lines from a keyboard
yet he can't hit a lick WITH THE BASS GUITAR IN HIS HAND
*shakin my head

everybody wants to be like bigbad

often emulated but never imitated

that's what this is all about
he tried out to be my bass player about 4 years ago, I laughed him out
of the virtual studio
ever since then it's been dirty words from his mouth, he's bitter about
it.

bookie
December 31st 06, 04:50 PM
roof rabbit wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> <slightly literate drivel>
>
> Jeez, what a ****wit. Away with you.
>
> BTW, when you post on Usenet, you are conversing with EVERYBODY.
> 'Private' conversations are held with private e-mails.
>
> P.S. Congrats on your new relationship with the English language. It
> shows.

I have a question; did they give you any particular conditions for
behaviour or rules to adhere when they released you into the community?
i am wondering if your caseworker is aware you are communicating on
this newsgroup thats all.

it is great that you are getting involved with discussions as I am all
for reintegration of people like yourself into society, I mean mental
illness nothing to be ashamed of, but I am wondering whether it is a
little premature for you and whether you need some more 'help' before
you try to engage with the outside world like this.

anyway best of luck with it all, one step at a time as they say, keep
sticking with the therapy and have happy new year which ever planet you
happen be on right now.

bookie

milk bone
December 31st 06, 05:05 PM
roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:

> Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
<...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know
individual.

> Back to your imbibing. Relax.

DANCE SUCKA

git down
git down
git down

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 05:30 PM
bookie wrote:

> roof rabbit wrote:
> > sheelagh wrote:
> > <slightly literate drivel>
> >
> > Jeez, what a ****wit. Away with you.
> >
> > BTW, when you post on Usenet, you are conversing with EVERYBODY.
> > 'Private' conversations are held with private e-mails.
> >
> > P.S. Congrats on your new relationship with the English language. It
> > shows.
>
> I have a question; did they give you any particular conditions for
> behaviour or rules to adhere when they released you into the community?
> i am wondering if your caseworker is aware you are communicating on
> this newsgroup thats all.

What on earth do you mean Bookie?Why would I have a case worker, & what
for?

> it is great that you are getting involved with discussions as I am all
> for reintegration of people like yourself into society, I mean mental
> illness nothing to be ashamed of, but I am wondering whether it is a
> little premature for you and whether you need some more 'help' before
> you try to engage with the outside world like this

I am frankly shocked.What mental illness?

Do you honestly feel that way, & what brought this on?I don't
understand what I have done to offend you?

> anyway best of luck with it all, one step at a time as they say, keep
> sticking with the therapy and have happy new year which ever planet you
> happen be on right now.

Where did this come from, & why have you said this?

I don't understand why you have suddenly turned on me?

This fellow apparently skins cats & sells them as rabbits!Do you aprove
of this?

If you look through the postings, you will see where It came from too.

I took offense because he sent me a picture of a caps lock.Although I
might not be very much good with my english grammar or spelling, I
didn't think that I deserved to be treated like a retard.
I know what a caps lock is & where It is located too.What I did not
understand, was what the consept of *caps locking* meant?

This posting related to the fact that apparently, he follows people
through news groups, acusing them of some terrible things. In view of
the fact, I told some one off for being antisocial towards him. I felt
terrible about berating someone that didn't deserve It.Especially given
the allegation.It was extreemly unpleasant in nature.

If you feel that I have got my facts wrong, or that I have made an
error of judgment-wouldn't It be easier to tell me where I went wrong,
than suddenly blowing me out of the air?
Last night we were talking with no problems.Then today,suddenly I have
become a mental case.Given the circumstances, wouldn't you be slightly
suprised?
You really have upset me.
S.

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 05:57 PM
milk bone wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> > bookie wrote:
> > I understood that one.It was far clearer than just caps locking In
> > expanation..

> > I am begging to see a pattern here.Maybe I am actually getting
> > somewhere....
>
> exactly
>
> don't bother with our little wanna be bass player
> he's angry because I put life in my bass lines from a keyboard
> yet he can't hit a lick WITH THE BASS GUITAR IN HIS HAND
> *shakin my head

Is this all that this is about?

> everybody wants to be like bigbad
>
> often emulated but never imitated
>
> that's what this is all about
> he tried out to be my bass player about 4 years ago, I laughed him out
> of the virtual studio
> ever since then it's been dirty words from his mouth, he's bitter about
> it.

Thanks for the explanation B.Cyber went a bit further in her
explanation.

Have you read Bookie's posting?

The reason I was so strong was because I thought that the allegation
against you was rather serious.Given that the information came from
someone who knows you personaly, & has been posting here for some
time.I did tend to give It credance.

When someone tells you that a roof rabbit is someone that kills cats,
then passes them off as Rabbits, I thought It was rather serious..&
more than tasteless in nature.

I am hurt that this is how Bookie feels about me.<shocked Is an
understatment>

I don't want to be you B.I was simply standing up for you. I didn't
think the allegation was very nice, & having berated you for the way
you posted him-I felt that I had to tell him how I felt about someone
that kills cats &sells them as Rabbits.You have never hurt me.

I know that we got off on the wrong foot,but we put It right once we
both saw what the problem was.I also thought that you and Bookie had
sorted your differences too.I was even happpy about it!!?I appreciate
your humour now that I understand how you tick.I am sorry for that.

I was rather unfair with you too.It sounds like I have just made the
same mistake, twice.Is this the case?

And If I have gone that far wrong, wouldn't It be simpler to tell me
so?
I didn't realise she thought I was a nutter...

If others agree with her,I would be grateful if you just told me so.I
can leave If this is what you would prefer..

I have been called some name's In my time, but this one really does
bite through to the bone.Mental assistance?Why?<I hurt,badly>

I honestly didn't realise that I was such a terrible person.
No one want's to be where they are not welcome & If this is the case,
please do tell me.I will leave straight away.I am hurt.But If I deserve
It, then so be It.

I did point out yesterday that I had no intention of offending
anyone-If I did, then please accept my apology.
S :(

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 06:06 PM
milk bone wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> > bookie wrote:
> > I understood that one.It was far clearer than just caps locking In
> > expanation..

> > I am begging to see a pattern here.Maybe I am actually getting
> > somewhere....
>
> exactly
>
> don't bother with our little wanna be bass player
> he's angry because I put life in my bass lines from a keyboard
> yet he can't hit a lick WITH THE BASS GUITAR IN HIS HAND
> *shakin my head
>
> everybody wants to be like bigbad
>
> often emulated but never imitated
>
> that's what this is all about
> he tried out to be my bass player about 4 years ago, I laughed him out
> of the virtual studio
> ever since then it's been dirty words from his mouth, he's bitter about
> it.
B. How does this make me a mental case?

I am hurting here...

I don't understand what I said that made Bookie turn on me like a
mastiff?

If I understood what made her think like that,I might be able to alter
It.
Do I honestly sound like a crack pot?

Why am I mental case?

What Is so wrong to thinking that skinned cats passed off as rabbit
meat Is a wrong thing to do?
Maybe It is just better If I leave the room?
S<I am very sad>

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 06:19 PM
milk bone wrote:

> roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:
>
> > Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
> <...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know
> individual.
> >
> > Back to your imbibing. Relax.
>
> DANCE SUCKA
>
> git down
> git down
> git down
>would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> It.
> I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> being a retard
> S:o)

This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.

You're a nice person, Sheelagh. Having apologized for my own
assholy behavior, I would also like to apologize for all the other
assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.

See where I am coming from?

Perhaps I am mentally unstable?

I was offended by him-Is that so wrong?

I never meant to upset anyone.

Thanks for all your support Bookie.I hope that no one ever does what
you have just done to me, to you....You just blew every shred of self
confidence out the air I one stroke
I can assure that It is painful-That was your objective I think?

roof rabbit
December 31st 06, 06:53 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> Where did this come from, & why have you said this?
>
> I don't understand why you have suddenly turned on me?
>
> This fellow apparently skins cats & sells them as rabbits!Do you aprove
> of this?
>
> If you look through the postings, you will see where It came from too.
>
> I took offense because he sent me a picture of a caps lock.Although I
> might not be very much good with my english grammar or spelling, I
> didn't think that I deserved to be treated like a retard.
> I know what a caps lock is & where It is located too.What I did not
> understand, was what the consept of *caps locking* meant?
>
> This posting related to the fact that apparently, he follows people
> through news groups, acusing them of some terrible things. In view of
> the fact, I told some one off for being antisocial towards him. I felt
> terrible about berating someone that didn't deserve It.Especially given
> the allegation.It was extreemly unpleasant in nature.
>
> If you feel that I have got my facts wrong, or that I have made an
> error of judgment-wouldn't It be easier to tell me where I went wrong,
> than suddenly blowing me out of the air?
> Last night we were talking with no problems.Then today,suddenly I have
> become a mental case.Given the circumstances, wouldn't you be slightly
> suprised?
> You really have upset me.
> S.

My, but you're barmy! bookie was referring to *me*. Do you require
illustrations?

Was head trauma involved in your cognitive difficulties?

milk bone
December 31st 06, 07:28 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> Do I honestly sound like a crack pot?

> Why am I mental case?
>
> What Is so wrong to thinking that skinned cats passed off as rabbit
> meat Is a wrong thing to do?
> Maybe It is just better If I leave the room?
> S<I am very sad>

BRAVO DARLING, a little over the top, but simply brilliant!

take a bow, drama drama

I don't know sleaze dude over there, you said it.. he's a
nusssscciiiiaaaannnncceeee

he's a liability to himself and others
unfortunately if you feed him he hangs around
<cutting my eyes at ya>

he can hear you too
shhhh

milk bone
December 31st 06, 07:35 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> Why am I mental case?

oh, that's just and ol trick of ol' split foot himself

~Never a crazy man to call himself insane
bbb

> What Is so wrong to thinking that skinned cats passed off as rabbit
> meat Is a wrong thing to do?
> Maybe It is just better If I leave the room?
> S<I am very sad>

he can barely stomach to wash his own arse, the back of his neck looks
like a pack of hot-dogs - a pack of Frankfurters

brbrbrbrbrbrrb

he has huge sharp yellow toenails and a little dog licks them under the
table

he makes a noise and thinks that no one hears it

he shares a can of potted meat with his luscious

they lick their fingers

he's got a big ol black southern mammie that spanks his tail once a
week
in return he buys her some crack pipe hits

cybercat
December 31st 06, 07:44 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> bookie wrote:
>
>> roof rabbit wrote:
>> > sheelagh wrote:
>> > <slightly literate drivel>
>> >
>> > Jeez, what a ****wit. Away with you.
>> >
>> > BTW, when you post on Usenet, you are conversing with EVERYBODY.
>> > 'Private' conversations are held with private e-mails.
>> >
>> > P.S. Congrats on your new relationship with the English language. It
>> > shows.
>>
>> I have a question; did they give you any particular conditions for
>> behaviour or rules to adhere when they released you into the community?
>> i am wondering if your caseworker is aware you are communicating on
>> this newsgroup thats all.
>
> What on earth do you mean Bookie?Why would I have a case worker, & what
> for?

Sheelagh, she was talking to the miscreant troll redjac2600 aka roofrabbit.

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 09:00 PM
cybercat wrote:

> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > bookie wrote:

> >> I have a question; did they give you any particular conditions for
> >> behaviour or rules to adhere when they released you into the community?
> >> i am wondering if your caseworker is aware you are communicating on
> >> this newsgroup thats all.
> >
> > What on earth do you mean Bookie?Why would I have a case worker, & what
> > for?
> >

> Sheelagh, she was talking to the miscreant troll redjac2600 aka roofrabbit.

OMG...I have just spent the last hour crying my eye's out wondering
what the hell I had done to deserve a slice of Bookie's tongue.
I thought that I had done something terrible to upset her so.

I don't care what the troll thinks fo me-It was Bookie that concerned
me.

I very much hope that when she gets round to reading this lot, that she
understands what happend here.

If you go back through *this* posting & adjust your mind set to where
my brain was following the trail, you will see where I missed her
point?

I just saw the bit about me & everyone reading everything I
wrote,edited by the troll... then It suddenly went straight into 1st
gear with a tyrade from Bookie, that I *thought* was intended for
me....I simply couldn't work out what she meant by my case worker ect.I
will have to e-mail her & apologies for my mistake;I seem to have made
a quite a few mistakes in the last couple of days<& I am certain I am
not pregnant>What can It be then?????

I hope that she has a good laugh @ my expense, because I certainly
would,lol!

The troll(op),seems to think I have had a bump on the head....perhaps
he Is right...or perhaps It was more to do with the fact that I haven't
slept in about 48hours?I spent all last night up with Lucy(furr!).I was
worride because she hadn't ate in over 24 hours.It was all for nothing
though, because the moment Tilly went in there, she turned into miss
congeniality & ate till her gut's were rock hard.

I know It sounds disgusting, but I have never been so happy to clear up
cat doodles before that moment...

Phew!I had myself tied up in knot's there..

On to better subject's now, from the site's official
****wit:o)ROFLOL

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 09:17 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> milk bone wrote:
>
> > roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:
> >
> > > Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
> > <...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know
> > individual.
> > >
> > > Back to your imbibing. Relax.
> >
> > DANCE SUCKA
> >
> > git down
> > git down
> > git down
> >would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> > It.
> > I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> > being a retard
> > S:o)
>

> This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
> the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
> and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
> cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
> This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
> appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.
>
> You're a nice person, Sheelagh. Having apologized for my own
> assholy behavior, I would also like to apologize for all the other
> assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.
>
> See where I am coming from?
>
> Perhaps I am mentally unstable?
>
> I was offended by him-Is that so wrong?
>
> I never meant to upset anyone.
>
> Thanks for all your support Bookie.I hope that no one ever does what
> you have just done to me, to you....You just blew every shred of self
> confidence out the air I one stroke
> I can assure that It is painful-That was your objective I think?

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ILLITERATE SITE'S ****WIT 2
BOOKIE
Bookie, I am SO SORRY.I Thought that this particular passge was
intended for me, and me alone.
I have been awake for nearly 48hours & when I logged in & skimmed over
this passage,I was convinced that It was directed @ me.
Appart from feeling elated to discover thsat It was not intended for
me, I now feel just as stupid as the miscreant that started this debate
off to start with...

To say that I feel like a Jack ass, would be a complete and utter
lie..I wanted to die in misery & wallow in it too.I couldn't think of a
single reason for deserving It,but It still didn't occour to me that It
was directed @ him, & him alone.

I hope that you have a really good ROFLOL @My expense, because I
certainly would had the roles been reversed.
Also, please convey my comiserations to the recipricant of the one who
desired a new brolly for xmas.
The two subjects are about as relevant as this passge was to me....lol
With humour now restored, full of smiles again & giggling at my own
expense,
S;o)

bookie
December 31st 06, 09:40 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> milk bone wrote:
>
> > roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:
> >
> > > Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
> > <...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know
> > individual.
> > >
> > > Back to your imbibing. Relax.
> >
> > DANCE SUCKA
> >
> > git down
> > git down
> > git down
> >would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> > It.
> > I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> > being a retard
> > S:o)
>

> This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
> the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
> and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
> cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
> This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
> appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.
>
> You're a nice person, Sheelagh. Having apologized for my own
> assholy behavior, I would also like to apologize for all the other
> assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.
>
> See where I am coming from?
>
> Perhaps I am mentally unstable?
>
> I was offended by him-Is that so wrong?
>
> I never meant to upset anyone.
>
> Thanks for all your support Bookie.I hope that no one ever does what
> you have just done to me, to you....You just blew every shred of self
> confidence out the air I one stroke
> I can assure that It is painful-That was your objective I think?

que?
no i wasn't askign about you, clear that you are no 'care inthe
community' case, i was just passing on my best wishes to roof rabbit
who so clearly *is* some sort of mental institute escapee. At least
that is the only explanation i can think of which can explain his
behaviour anyway.

still, to ROOF RABBIT, or whatever the hell you call yourself today,
remember; if one therapy does not work, keep trying, there are lots of
different types out there, cognitive analytic, cognitive behavioural,
group sessions, one-2-one counselling, one day you will comes to terms
with your inner rage and will be free of it.
i will pray for you in the meantime, or i would if I were not atheist.

sorry to make you cry sheelagh, certainly not intended for that to
happen

bookie
December 31st 06, 09:44 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > milk bone wrote:
> >
> > > roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:

> > > <...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know
> > > individual.

> > > DANCE SUCKA
> > >
> > > git down
> > > git down
> > > git down
> > >would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> > > It.
> > > I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> > > being a retard
> > > S:o)
> >

> > This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
> > the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
> > and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
> > cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
> > This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
> > appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.
> >
> > You're a nice person, Sheelagh. Having apologized for my own
> > assholy behavior, I would also like to apologize for all the other
> > assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> > our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> > elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.
> >
> > See where I am coming from?
> >
> > Perhaps I am mentally unstable?
> >
> > I was offended by him-Is that so wrong?
> >
> > I never meant to upset anyone.
> >
> > Thanks for all your support Bookie.I hope that no one ever does what
> > you have just done to me, to you....You just blew every shred of self
> > confidence out the air I one stroke
> > I can assure that It is painful-That was your objective I think?
>
> THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ILLITERATE SITE'S ****WIT 2
> BOOKIE
> Bookie, I am SO SORRY.I Thought that this particular passge was
> intended for me, and me alone.
> I have been awake for nearly 48hours & when I logged in & skimmed over
> this passage,I was convinced that It was directed @ me.
> Appart from feeling elated to discover thsat It was not intended for
> me, I now feel just as stupid as the miscreant that started this debate
> off to start with...
>
> To say that I feel like a Jack ass, would be a complete and utter
> lie..I wanted to die in misery & wallow in it too.I couldn't think of a
> single reason for deserving It,but It still didn't occour to me that It
> was directed @ him, & him alone.
>
> I hope that you have a really good ROFLOL @My expense, because I
> certainly would had the roles been reversed.
> Also, please convey my comiserations to the recipricant of the one who
> desired a new brolly for xmas.
> The two subjects are about as relevant as this passge was to me....lol
> With humour now restored, full of smiles again & giggling at my own
> expense,
> S;o)

don;t worry about it, that's the result of staying awake for 48 hours
onthe trot (why?) just went away to feed some cats i am cat sittign
whilst their mum is away and came back to this, very amusing.

going back to watching the worlds strongest man now

bookie
December 31st 06, 09:52 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> milk bone wrote:
>
> > sheelagh wrote:
> > > I understood that one.It was far clearer than just caps locking In
> > > expanation..

> > > I am begging to see a pattern here.Maybe I am actually getting
> > > somewhere....
> >
> > exactly
> >
> > don't bother with our little wanna be bass player
> > he's angry because I put life in my bass lines from a keyboard
> > yet he can't hit a lick WITH THE BASS GUITAR IN HIS HAND
> > *shakin my head
> >
> > everybody wants to be like bigbad
> >
> > often emulated but never imitated
> >
> > that's what this is all about
> > he tried out to be my bass player about 4 years ago, I laughed him out
> > of the virtual studio
> > ever since then it's been dirty words from his mouth, he's bitter about
> > it.
> B. How does this make me a mental case?
>
> I am hurting here...
>
> I don't understand what I said that made Bookie turn on me like a
> mastiff?
>
> If I understood what made her think like that,I might be able to alter
> It.
> Do I honestly sound like a crack pot?
>
> Why am I mental case?
>
> What Is so wrong to thinking that skinned cats passed off as rabbit
> meat Is a wrong thing to do?
> Maybe It is just better If I leave the room?
> S<I am very sad>

have you seriously been thinking this for the past however many hours
whilst i was sitting onthe M4 trying to get into london to feed these 2
cats? christ almighty love! i have to make another cup of tea now after
all this.

OF COURSE thinking that passign off skinned cats as rabbits is wrong
is ok, skinning cats full stop is wrong whatever you pass them off as

you know i implied that this roofrabbit chap was deranged as a sort of
joke but if he is still wound up 4 long years after a rejection then he
probably does actually need some sort fo therapy so maybe I wasn't too
wide of the mark there.

and Sheelagh, you just need a large gin

bookie

sheelagh
December 31st 06, 10:22 PM
Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
Nowhere were kids EVER mentioned. I defy anyone to post a link to the
contrary.
No need It would appear that you did your own **** shoveling.
It would also seem that you are also a sneaky little toad-troll, that
enjoys making, then withdrawing allegations as a full time
lifestyle*Bunny Mixi thingy*

> Roof Rabbit? This a new term for me.I can't actually say that I am
> remotely shocked. It takes a little more than a cock strutting,
> nauseating , revolting, gross stomache turning, hideous, foul, excuse
> for a psychologicaly diturbed pitiful creature to shock me.So this
> excuse of a pretentious egosentric, narcissistic, malicious,
> disparaging insulting, cruel malevolent, sickening excuse of a human
> being, that I have ever had the missfortune to cross paths with,spends
> his life trying to shock people then,does he?

More adjectives, please. MORE.
Crawl under a bloody heavy rock , then stay there,creep.
I wish a real cat would deal with you.A panther preferably,or possibly
me on a pmt flow day.Take your Pick(still...you might think It was a
shovel!)

> This Bunny miximatosis charactor Is obviously mentally retarded then? &
> obviously In dire need of psychological assistance? Anyone who would
> walk into a group & specifically hunt down a single person who has
> never done anything to provoke such a terrible insinuation...

Ever heard the saying, "YOU HAVE TO BE ONE TO KNOW ONE"?

HA. Noooo, ol'BP's innocent. As pure as the driven snow, he is.

I wouldn't go that far, because I think I would be lying.
But I will tell you a little story here,matey.

Once upon a time,
I live about 6doors away from an infant school...so what are you going
to call me then?
And we all lived happily ever after......

> Is either talking from personal experience of his own inadequacy, or Is simply a
> loathsome low life, repugnant, detestable, vile, obnoxious, abhorrent,
> disgusting, odious charactor himself,
> who Is talking from personal experience then?

Aaah, that's better. Did you swall Roget's with all those drinks
tonight?

No.I don't enjoy drinking much.I had a hell of a job getting that one
down me,never mind the following one.
Are you calling me a low life worm, like you?No, don't answer that
one...I'm not interested anyway.

> What a terrible waste of his time.Perhaps B should do himself a favour
> & get some sort of legal advice on how rid himself of this blight who
> is making his life a real misery.Lets face It..slander Is a very
> serious offense.Not only Is it insulting, It is also
> defamation,maligning, &also a smear on his charcter too.Think of what B
> could do for his kittens and his life in general If he were to take the
> matter a little further.

If he had competent legal counsel, he'd still have a website.

Get a life & try a butchers web site.

> I find It amamzing that he thinks that he can walk into any group he
> feels like on the net, & make acusations such as this...& thinks he can
> get away with It as well?It is in fact almost funny, were it not so
> serious!Even better, he has chosen to do It in front of possibly
> thousands of people too.

Usenet, luv. Unmoderated. As Bar knows all too well (take a moment to
check his archives, the poor lamb.)
I told you, I did....POOR GOAT, CANT YOU READ?
He might be a pain in my butt @ times, but he has certainly never
stooped as low as you.
In fact, lets call this one,"How Low can/do you
go"??????????????????????

Lets think...Hmmmm....skinning cats & passing them off as rabbits ,
calling some one a peado,chasing them across news groups,then telling
me I am as dumb as you are & about to insinuate that I might even be
one too, just cuz I live a few doors away from one also?!!!!!
Think on , the go forth & muliply-better still, don't bother.

> I think It had better stop right now, Bunny, or Is It roof rabbit, or
> is it miximatosis?Either way, I find your remarks offensive, & your
> methods of interaction distasteful.It Is no wonder you are not very
> popular....

there Is no answer to that one, Is there Bunny?

Consider that I'm not the one who went on a tirade because someone
posted a link to a pic of a keyboard.

I wonder why...duhhhhh?!!!

I might be illiterate, but I am not a retard.
Now, If you would be so kind as to go away & stay away, you will have
made my year<go on, you still have 2hours & 54 minutes left by
gmt...make my year?>

> I would also like to apologize for all the other
> > assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> > our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> > elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.

*I* didn't say It, arse~ orifice

>Again, proof requested.

I didn't say It -look at your own posting ~ c u next tuesday<abreviate
it>

>It is No wonder B has a chip.I think I would If he insinuated that I was such
> an individual as well,I would most deffinately take legal action
> against him.It is an extreemly serious allegation.

So tell me...everyone except you, Is a liar?

>Yup -- if it were true.

Right now, do you honestly think I care what you think?

> Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know individual.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee go away?

Back to your imbibing. Relax.

I have now that I realise that It is all pointed right at you, thanks
for the sentiment tho
milk bone wrote:
If I ever even get a sniff of you in my personal space, you will know
that I am around.

Do yourself & everyone else a favour & stat away too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:
Pity It isn't my personal tag..........
> > Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
> <...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know

> individual.

> > Back to your imbibing. Relax.
>
> DANCE SUCKA
Is It possible though?

> git down
> git down
> git down
I think you will find that he already is....

Bye Bye Bunny thing & stay way from me personally please.I find your
name disgusting & your sense of humour worse.I cant say It in any
nicer possible way.
You have already made my life a living hell... why would I want to know
anymore about you?
You obviously H8 Me too, so what Is the problem?
Please don't insult anyone else's intelligence by trying to pretend you
like cats.Inulting me was bad enough, you might not find other people
quite so forgiving.My husband already has your number marked,aimed &
pulled.
G'Bye for ever

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 12:58 AM

> > THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ILLITERATE SITE'S ****WIT 2
> > BOOKIE
> > Bookie, I am SO SORRY.I Thought that this particular passge was
> > intended for me, and me alone.
> > I have been awake for nearly 48hours & when I logged in & skimmed over
> > this passage,I was convinced that It was directed @ me.
> > Appart from feeling elated to discover thsat It was not intended for
> > me, I now feel just as stupid as the miscreant that started this debate
> > off to start with...
> >
> > To say that I feel like a Jack ass, would be a complete and utter
> > lie..I wanted to die in misery & wallow in it too.I couldn't think of a
> > single reason for deserving It,but It still didn't occour to me that It
> > was directed @ him, & him alone.
> >
> > I hope that you have a really good ROFLOL @My expense, because I
> > certainly would had the roles been reversed.
> > Also, please convey my comiserations to the recipricant of the one who
> > desired a new brolly for xmas.
> > The two subjects are about as relevant as this passge was to me....lol
> > With humour now restored, full of smiles again & giggling at my own
> > expense,
> > S;o)
>
> don;t worry about it, that's the result of staying awake for 48 hours
> onthe trot (why?) just went away to feed some cats i am cat sittign
> whilst their mum is away and came back to this, very amusing.
>
> going back to watching the worlds strongest man now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank goodness for that,Phew!!
Well, If there Is one (or2) things that I have learnt from this
incident,It Is that I obviously do care what you think about & say
too..& the other I that I need some sleep before reading & posting In
the future as well.

> don;t worry about it, that's the result of staying awake for 48
hours
> onthe trot (why?) just went away to feed some cats i am cat sittign
> whilst their mum is away and came back to this, very amusing.
(HOW TO CATCH AN OVERLY TIMID CAT)
A bit of cross posting going on here.
I don't know If you read the bit about little Lucy(furr!)?
She Is a little stray that has been visiting Visit's our Community
feeding bowl for a few months now.

She is ever such a shy little individual & I have never been able to
get near her before having to trap her recently.

I happened to notice nearly a couple of weeks ago, that she had a very
sore looking patch around her throat, but she wouldn't allow me near
her too have a closer look @ It;In fact,She wouldn't even allow other
cats near her either, or even accept the offer of night shelter during
the cold snap of weather we had recently because of all of our other
visitors..I even tried placing a box, further way from the other
Moggies..to no avail though.

I posted the problem on here, & Phil picked up the thread somewhere
down the line & I had a [email protected] some of the traps that he had placed a
link to, for another person with a fairly similar problem.Of course,
the immediate problem was that she was deteriorating rather fast, & I
had no idea where to find a trap for her.

Fortunately, I found a family in the Usaf @ Mildenhall who offered to
lend me a one, so we went racing down there to pick it up.The following
am I tried It out a few times on my own poor unsuspecting Mog's, then
put it outside baited with some microwaved whiskers inside It.(the heat
makes it recognisable from way off because their sense of smell is 10 x
ours!)

Sure as eggs are eggs, she came racing through the hedge as soon as I
had gone indoors. Whilst watching from the kitchen window ,she took
the bait & activated the trap as soon as she got inside It...&
Instantly turned into a Tasmanian Devil with fear...

Brought her in& called the vet to see If she could fit her in, but
instead of us going to her, she came out to us.I am certain you can
imagine the fear I felt @ the very thought of her fee just before xmas,
can't you?Nevertheless, she arrived 10mins later, & I found some
wonderful welding gloves that I had been saving"just in case", which
came in handy-I knew they would...1 day,lol!.

I tried to restrain her, so that Lola could give her a sedative
injection, & It was really clear that her poor little neck was being
squeazed silly where some Idiot had fitted her with an obviously
expensive collar..but It wasn't a cat collar;more like a dogs
one.Rigid, with no elasticated safety release bit...worse,It was
embedded into her neck where there was skin growing over it.Poor little
mite...You could see straight away that It was pustulated,raw &
nasty.She also had a nasty gash on her hind leg which was fairly manky,
but no where near as bad,so treated that 1 also

As soon as the sedative started taking effect, she probed the wound &
It exploded-It was positively dreadful Bookie!.The abcess started
drainig, so whilst she cut it(collar!) out,I was mopping up the cut &
abcess with warm saline solution..then she gave her an antibiotic shot
in the scruff, & stitched her back up again.Once fitted with an
E-collar, I popped her into the spare run, & went to settle the bill.

This1 has got to be a an all time wonder-She didn't charge me a single
penny for coming out, or the consultation either.Only for the
injections, & also the antibiotics too.I could have kissed her,lol?!
She told me to bring her back yesterday, or call her if there were any
further problems.
Intention was to have her spayed yesterdat because she couldn't do It
round @ our house, & infection prevented it being done sooner -so to
kill 2birds with one stone, we agreed to take her yesterday.

I really was hoping that we might be able to get her to trust us, but
by wednesday It looked hopeless.On thursady I sent Tilly (10), out with
her food to tup in her housing, & blow me If she didn't purr like a v8
for her, with leg rubs & head butts too.Friday better & she even
allowed me in there with no complaint too.

I had a lady come to visit us friday & saturday ,with a view to having
one of the kittens...eventually.As she has never had a cat before, I
suggested that possibly a kitten wasn't the best option if she is
single and works all day.So asked Her if she was willing to consider
the black female & she agreed.We have a month to introduce them &
allow them to get used to one another & learn to love each other too(
she is recently widowed & wanted a birman kitty-after seeing
Lucy(furr!), she decided that It didn't have to be a kitten &
Lucy(fur...get it?)deigned to cuddle leg her too, so things are
looking optomistic there....Kids named her, & I thought It was rather
apt too,lol!!

Had huge problems in first few days, but by yesterday,Tilly helped me
get her into a dog basket with that huge collar thingy on & we took her
to clinic. I waited outsside whilst they spayed her & got her stitches
out whilst still under anasthetic.
They kept her for a bit for observation ,until she was drinking
ect,then we brought her home again.

It was my original intention to either take her down to cpl or home her
if poss, or simply let her go again once spayed & just allow her to
come and go as she pleased.My reasoniong was that she was used to being
an outside cat, & also that I had no problem with her semi owning us-If
only for dinner & bedtime If that is what she wanted.She is used to
traffic,& there isn't very much anyway because we live in a village.

This way though,It has worked to everybody's favour including her best
hopes too.
reason I have been awake for 48hours,Is because she hadn't eaten until
a few hours back(this morning).no bo pened,but passing urine ok-It was
the food that was worrying though because she has a ferocious appetite
& It was the only way that we were able to get the antibiotics into her
too.

She started eating in the early hours, & once It was 7am , there was no
hope of grabbing a few hours because all the kids were up with the
larks this morning.Now I am almost acomatosed with desire to get
horizontal, but waiting up for the lads to get home safely, then I am
off to crash out until sometime tomorrow.Wont be too late because my
daughter katie is coming around for dinner with her boyfriend, then
they are returning to Leicester to get back to do some work before Uni
starts again.I think that Kt has quite a bit of work to do, & Jon is
working in the labs.He has just won a scholarship to do genetic
medicine for smith glaxo klein.Good for him,hey?

So everything seems to be coming together for a change.Only a few mins
until new year now, so have a wonderful one & to all of our American
friends-I wish you all a wonderful, happy & healthy, prosperous year
in 2007.GREETINGS TO YOU ALL.
S,TRIBE AND MOGGIES TOO X ;o)

bookie
January 1st 07, 02:46 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> [...]
>
> She started eating in the early hours, & once It was 7am , there was no
> hope of grabbing a few hours because all the kids were up with the
> larks this morning.Now I am almost acomatosed with desire to get
> horizontal, but waiting up for the lads to get home safely, then I am
> off to crash out until sometime tomorrow.Wont be too late because my
> daughter katie is coming around for dinner with her boyfriend, then
> they are returning to Leicester to get back to do some work before Uni
> starts again.I think that Kt has quite a bit of work to do, & Jon is
> working in the labs.He has just won a scholarship to do genetic
> medicine for smith glaxo klein.Good for him,hey?
>
> So everything seems to be coming together for a change.Only a few mins
> until new year now, so have a wonderful one & to all of our American
> friends-I wish you all a wonderful, happy & healthy, prosperous year

all that sounds like lucy (yes I get it lucy-fur, lucifer) was ownd by
someone, was a proper domestic cat cos some idiot put a collar on her (
i do not put collarsa on mine, can't stand the idea, implies that I own
them and that I control them and that they are enslaved to me or
something, don't like that at all, don't liek it on dogs either and
hate seeing people drag dogs along the road by leads attached to
collars horrible, no need) and it was the pain of the collar growin
ginto her skin that was making her behave in that way.
not surprised there was an abcess there, nasty things, i have had to
lance one inthe past and they do pop with a small explosion of pus,
horrible things.

wonderful that it has all been sorted and that she has found someone to
take her home, fingers crossed it all works out, poor little lamb

and happy new year from myself and jessie-puss, hopefully 2007 will by
less **** than 2006 (and i will be able to get a decent job and be able
to get the hell out of teaching!)
bookie

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 05:40 PM
> [...]
> > friends-I wish you all a wonderful, happy & healthy, prosperous year
> > in 2007.GREETINGS TO YOU ALL.
> > S,TRIBE AND MOGGIES TOO X ;o)
>
> all that sounds like lucy (yes I get it lucy-fur, lucifer) was ownd by
> someone, was a proper domestic cat cos some idiot put a collar on her (
> i do not put collarsa on mine, can't stand the idea, implies that I own
> them and that I control them and that they are enslaved to me or
> something, don't like that at all, don't liek it on dogs either and
> hate seeing people drag dogs along the road by leads attached to
> collars horrible, no need) and it was the pain of the collar growin
> ginto her skin that was making her behave in that way.
> not surprised there was an abcess there, nasty things, i have had to
> lance one inthe past and they do pop with a small explosion of pus,

I agree witrh you entirely.I do believe In chipping though.
Iam not sure If you are aware of this, but most local council's offer a
pet chipping service.Not only Is the service cheaper than your vet's
would be,they also have a better screening and notification srvice
too.The cost of this fee done by my local council, is 15, so well
worth the fee.
Having a pedigree's, Mog's as well as the Heinz 57's, I chip all of my
cats, so that If the house/indoor cats get out by someone's stupidity ,
such as leaving a door open.As soon as they are picked up & reported as
stray's, they can contact me to tell me that the cat has been found.

I believe in most cases, that most people collar them to identify that
the cat does belong to someone. And also most people who use a collar,
also use a name barrel too.
If you think about it though, this doesn't assure you that someone will
not steal / keep your cat.All they need to do Is remove the collar,
then keep it, If you use one for security reasons.

I am fully aware that chipping will not prevent someone from keeping
your cat either, but If you sucpect that someone has indeed got your
cat, It offers you the option of going to the Poilice , who will be
happy to scan the disc in such circumstances.
I find collars to be unessacery, potentially harmful, & plain dangerous
too as you will see in Lucy's case.

Should you wish to take your cat out, there Is no need for a collar,
when you can get a harness that can be fitted to your cat's
specifications.I use a harness to take my cats to the meadow behind my
house, where I let them loose so that they can have a bit if the best
of both worlds.
It takes the cat a few weeks to get used to it, but once done they get
used to the short walk past the deadly road in front of my house- they
are all very good at understanding why I do this.Also, to date, I have
never lost a cat either.Even whilst In the meadow, they never wonder
far, and come straight back to me when I call them too. I try never to
take more than a pair at a time to ensure that when I do have a tricky
charactor, It is far easier to go and explain that It is time to go
home now..
> wonderful that it has all been sorted and that she has found someone to
> take her home, fingers crossed it all works out, poor little lamb

I agree here too.Only just over a short week ago , that she had no hope
at all of rehoming.It has amazed me that she has adapted so well in
such a short period of time.She really is so different to the little
Tasmanian Devil that we trapped!

> and happy new year from myself and jessie-puss, hopefully 2007 will by
> less **** than 2006 (and i will be able to get a decent job and be able
> to get the hell out of teaching!)
> bookie

Same to you too. I wish you every sucsess with the new year and also
your career change as well.Have you any thoughts on what you would
rather do now that you have decided to give up teaching?Either way, I
wish you well!
S;o)

roof rabbit
January 1st 07, 07:40 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> Bye Bye Bunny thing & stay way from me personally please.I find your
> name disgusting & your sense of humour worse.I cant say It in any
> nicer possible way.
> You have already made my life a living hell... why would I want to know
> anymore about you?
> You obviously H8 Me too, so what Is the problem?
> Please don't insult anyone else's intelligence by trying to pretend you
> like cats.Inulting me was bad enough, you might not find other people
> quite so forgiving.My husband already has your number marked,aimed &
> pulled.
> G'Bye for ever

Give us a kiss. And have your meds adjusted.

Jesus, what a loon....

roof rabbit
January 1st 07, 07:50 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> Bye Bye Bunny thing & stay way from me personally please.I find your
> name disgusting & your sense of humour worse.I cant say It in any
> nicer possible way.
> You have already made my life a living hell... why would I want to know
> anymore about you?
> You obviously H8 Me too, so what Is the problem?
> Please don't insult anyone else's intelligence by trying to pretend you
> like cats.Inulting me was bad enough, you might not find other people
> quite so forgiving.My husband already has your number marked,aimed &
> pulled.
> G'Bye for ever

Give us a kiss. And have your meds adjusted.
Where are you posting from -- Bedlam?

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 08:34 PM
bookie wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > milk bone wrote:

> > > exactly
> > >
> > > don't bother with our little wanna be bass player
> > > he's angry because I put life in my bass lines from a keyboard
> > > yet he can't hit a lick WITH THE BASS GUITAR IN HIS HAND
> > > *shakin my head
> > >
> > > everybody wants to be like bigbad
> > >
> > > often emulated but never imitated
> > >
> > > that's what this is all about
> > > he tried out to be my bass player about 4 years ago, I laughed him out
> > > of the virtual studio
> > > ever since then it's been dirty words from his mouth, he's bitter about
> > > it.
> > B. How does this make me a mental case?
> >
> > I am hurting here...
> >
> > I don't understand what I said that made Bookie turn on me like a
> > mastiff?
> >
> > If I understood what made her think like that,I might be able to alter
> > It.
> > Do I honestly sound like a crack pot?
> >
> > Why am I mental case?
> >
> > What Is so wrong to thinking that skinned cats passed off as rabbit
> > meat Is a wrong thing to do?
> > Maybe It is just better If I leave the room?
> > S<I am very sad>
>
> have you seriously been thinking this for the past however many hours
> whilst i was sitting onthe M4 trying to get into london to feed these 2
> cats? christ almighty love! i have to make another cup of tea now after
> all this.
>
> OF COURSE thinking that passign off skinned cats as rabbits is wrong
> is ok, skinning cats full stop is wrong whatever you pass them off as
>
> you know i implied that this roofrabbit chap was deranged as a sort of
> joke but if he is still wound up 4 long years after a rejection then he
> probably does actually need some sort fo therapy so maybe I wasn't too
> wide of the mark there.
>
> and Sheelagh, you just need a large gin
ROFLOL, I certainly do....
S.:o)

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 08:43 PM
bookie wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> > milk bone wrote:
> >
> > > roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:

> > > <...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know
> > > individual.

> > > DANCE SUCKA
> > >
> > > git down
> > > git down
> > > git down
> > >would like to help me too,I would be more than happy to accept
> > > It.
> > > I may have been illiterate, but I can't remember saying anything about
> > > being a retard
> > > S:o)
> >

> > This is Barry's fanboi. He stalks him from group to group. He chose
> > the name "roof rabbit" because that is what people who slaughter cats
> > and try to pass them off as rabbits for eating call them. Apparently
> > cats and rabbits look the same when dressed out for cooking.
> > This asshole thinks the mere mention of this term will shock and
> > appall the silly, tenderhearted cat people.
> >
> > You're a nice person, Sheelagh. Having apologized for my own
> > assholy behavior, I would also like to apologize for all the other
> > assholes in the world, including this cretin, who has actually accused
> > our bigbad of molesting children. Based upon his living near an
> > elementary school, and this asshole's sick mind, apparently.
> >
> > See where I am coming from?
> >
> > Perhaps I am mentally unstable?
> >
> > I was offended by him-Is that so wrong?
> >
> > I never meant to upset anyone.
> >
> > Thanks for all your support Bookie.I hope that no one ever does what
> > you have just done to me, to you....You just blew every shred of self
> > confidence out the air I one stroke
> > I can assure that It is painful-That was your objective I think?
>
> que?
> no i wasn't askign about you, clear that you are no 'care inthe
> community' case, i was just passing on my best wishes to roof rabbit
> who so clearly *is* some sort of mental institute escapee. At least
> that is the only explanation i can think of which can explain his
> behaviour anyway.
>
> still, to ROOF RABBIT, or whatever the hell you call yourself today,
> remember; if one therapy does not work, keep trying, there are lots of
> different types out there, cognitive analytic, cognitive behavioural,
> group sessions, one-2-one counselling, one day you will comes to terms
> with your inner rage and will be free of it.
> i will pray for you in the meantime, or i would if I were not atheist.
>
> sorry to make you cry sheelagh, certainly not intended for that to
> happen
I know that now.It wasn't your error, It was mine.
S:o)

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 11:34 PM
roof rabbit wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > Bye Bye Bunny thing & stay way from me personally please.I find your
> > name disgusting & your sense of humour worse.I cant say It in any
> > nicer possible way.
> > You have already made my life a living hell... why would I want to know
> > anymore about you?
> > You obviously H8 Me too, so what Is the problem?
> > Please don't insult anyone else's intelligence by trying to pretend you
> > like cats.Inulting me was bad enough, you might not find other people
> > quite so forgiving.My husband already has your number marked,aimed &
> > pulled.
> > G'Bye for ever
>

> Give us a kiss. And have your meds adjusted.
> Where are you posting from -- Bedlam?
Ever heard of a Glaswegian Kiss?
I would be more than happy to supply one of those for you.
Some people just don't listen.
It Is a new year, & I have promised myself that I will try to help
others, & not mock the afflicted too.
The best thing I can do In your case, IS IGNORE YOU;o)
Please feel free to call me what ever you wish to~& post that wich
pleases you you most too.
In fact I encourage it in your case.
No one can make you look any sicker than you have already have done all
by yourself...
Bye Bye Mixi animal abuser thing a me bob thingy
Oh hell, I forgot to mention the attention seeking bit....never mind,I
am certain you won't forget.
I know prescription charges are hard on you~ but do as bookie says,
keep up as best you can, & try out one of the self help groups
Instead.
Good luck
S.(I wonder who had a little play with my account???)

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 11:42 PM
milk bone wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Do I honestly sound like a crack pot?
>
> > Why am I mental case?
> >
> > What Is so wrong to thinking that skinned cats passed off as rabbit
> > meat Is a wrong thing to do?
> > Maybe It is just better If I leave the room?
> > S<I am very sad>
>
> BRAVO DARLING, a little over the top, but simply brilliant!

Why, thank you,lol

> take a bow, drama drama

<taking one now>, Belle just puked all over my new slippers-Too much
turkey I think

> I don't know sleaze dude over there, you said it.. he's a
> nusssscciiiiaaaannnncceeee

I did notice that one actually...jeez, what do you need to say when
people don't understand what leave me alone means?
> he's a liability to himself and others
> unfortunately if you feed him he hangs around
Bit like a cockraoch hey?

> <cutting my eyes at ya>
>
> he can hear you too
> shhhh

I noticed that too.lol:o)
I don't mind.I decided that people that pose as cat lovers then call
themseleve's, Roof bunnies,must have a screw or two missing.
I promise to ignore him from hence forth<Im trying, I am trying,very
trying actually>
S.

Matthew
January 2nd 07, 12:19 AM
"sheelagh" >

Kill file if you can or just tell it to [email protected] off all you are doing is
giving it the attention it wants

Google his email and see what you are responding to

sheelagh
January 2nd 07, 01:02 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "sheelagh" >
>

> Kill file if you can or just tell it to [email protected] off all you are doing is
> giving it the attention it wants
>
> Google his email and see what you are responding to
Mat,I would love to....
Unfortunatley, This Is a new term/word that Is not commonly used over
here.Cyber has suggest the It a couple of times, but I didnt' know
exactly what It meant or how to do It either.(I will google It's e-mail
as soon as I know how to,I assure you of that!)

I would be delighted If you would enlighten me though<hee,hee>,Please?

I know that this "a bit of a too late one",(Rather like bolting the
gate *after* the horse has bolted.)
Is It possible to obscure my e-mail address?I can forgive the google
account, but I found my E-mail account a bit like a violation of
personal space ...

I now realise that I was fanning the flames so to speak.
I have decide to to let Plague amuse It's self somehwere else.I no
longer give him permisson to P**s Me off ~Water off a ducks back from
now on...

Ignoramus comes to mind.Anyone who thinks what he has done Is funny, Is
either depraved, or plain stupid.It amazes me that It lingers. Rather
like a bad smell when you think about it.
Thanks for the advice though & I will do as you suggest too
S;o)

Matthew
January 2nd 07, 01:44 AM
www.google.com
click on more tab than on groups which you can put in anyone emails and see
what they have posted. For me which is a fake email you can see what I have
posted since I started using that fake email

"sheelagh" > wrote in message
s.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> "sheelagh" >
>>

>> Kill file if you can or just tell it to [email protected] off all you are doing is
>> giving it the attention it wants
>>
>> Google his email and see what you are responding to
> Mat,I would love to....
> Unfortunatley, This Is a new term/word that Is not commonly used over
> here.Cyber has suggest the It a couple of times, but I didnt' know
> exactly what It meant or how to do It either.(I will google It's e-mail
> as soon as I know how to,I assure you of that!)
>
> I would be delighted If you would enlighten me though<hee,hee>,Please?
>
> I know that this "a bit of a too late one",(Rather like bolting the
> gate *after* the horse has bolted.)
> Is It possible to obscure my e-mail address?I can forgive the google
> account, but I found my E-mail account a bit like a violation of
> personal space ...
>
> I now realise that I was fanning the flames so to speak.
> I have decide to to let Plague amuse It's self somehwere else.I no
> longer give him permisson to P**s Me off ~Water off a ducks back from
> now on...
>
> Ignoramus comes to mind.Anyone who thinks what he has done Is funny, Is
> either depraved, or plain stupid.It amazes me that It lingers. Rather
> like a bad smell when you think about it.
> Thanks for the advice though & I will do as you suggest too
> S;o)

sheelagh
January 2nd 07, 04:34 AM
Matthew wrote:
> www.google.com
> click on more tab than on groups which you can put in anyone emails and see
> what they have posted. For me which is a fake email you can see what I have
> posted since I started using that fake email
>

> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> >
> > Matthew wrote:
> >> "sheelagh" >
> >>

> >> Kill file if you can or just tell it to [email protected] off all you are doing is
> >> giving it the attention it wants
> >>
> >> Google his email and see what you are responding to
> > Mat,I would love to....
> > Unfortunatley, This Is a new term/word that Is not commonly used over
> > here.Cyber has suggest the It a couple of times, but I didnt' know
> > exactly what It meant or how to do It either.(I will google It's e-mail
> > as soon as I know how to,I assure you of that!)
> >
> > I would be delighted If you would enlighten me though<hee,hee>,Please?
> >
> > I know that this "a bit of a too late one",(Rather like bolting the
> > gate *after* the horse has bolted.)
> > Is It possible to obscure my e-mail address?I can forgive the google
> > account, but I found my E-mail account a bit like a violation of
> > personal space ...
> >
> > I now realise that I was fanning the flames so to speak.
> > I have decide to to let Plague amuse It's self somehwere else.I no
> > longer give him permisson to P**s Me off ~Water off a ducks back from
> > now on...
> >
> > Ignoramus comes to mind.Anyone who thinks what he has done Is funny, Is
> > either depraved, or plain stupid.It amazes me that It lingers. Rather
> > like a bad smell when you think about it.
> > Thanks for the advice though & I will do as you suggest too
> > S;o)

HMmmmm.....
I see your point there
Wierd would be the kindest way I could describe It I think.
Point taken loud and clear.

I will do as you suggest too.I just wish I had known that you could do
that.I never thought to ask cuz It didn't occour to me that one would
be so vindictive or weird either;but I also should have known better .I
do know though!
Thanx laods,
S;o)

Matthew
January 2nd 07, 08:21 AM
"sheelagh" >

What news reader are you using if you are using outlook express I can help
you if not I am not sure

sheelagh
January 2nd 07, 10:31 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "sheelagh" >
>
> What news reader are you using if you are using outlook express I can help
> you if not I am not sure

Yes,I just had a look & that Is on our Pc, so must be what we are
using.Any Info & instruction would be more than appreciated Mat.I had a
look as what you suggested, & I can now see what I was dealing with
there.
Scary...THE END IS NIGH....?!!!!
Also Interesting to note that most people that age don't get that far
up the ladder @ that age either....

Charlie has also sent me a similar post about following postings and
threads too.
I would be ever so grateful If someone could lead/point me in the right
direction regarding following postings ect, rather than having to go
through every subject on multiple occasions just to follow threads- &
also missing some on occasions;I only happened to notice Charlie's
because I was doing as you suggested.
Thanks loads,
S:o)

milk bone
January 2nd 07, 01:23 PM
bookie wrote:

> I must be blind, what capitals? where? the whole message has been
> written in lower case as far as I can see, or does my computer
> magically change text into this for me? not that I care,. type in
> whichever case you want to....

bookie are you sure you know who is chatting to who?

bookie
January 2nd 07, 03:36 PM
milk bone wrote:
> bookie wrote:
>
> > I must be blind, what capitals? where? the whole message has been
> > written in lower case as far as I can see, or does my computer
> > magically change text into this for me? not that I care,. type in
> > whichever case you want to....
>
> bookie are you sure you know who is chatting to who?
yes I knwo she was not talking to me, just wondering where are the
capitals in sheelaghs post that required screaming about

more photos of kittens please, this time in focus and not taken with
camera shoved up kittens nose , ta

Matthew
January 2nd 07, 05:06 PM
In outlook express
If you don't have newsgroups account setup your ISP should have a FAQ on
how to set it up. After that you can follow these instructions

When in the newsgroups if you have a person that you want to kill file.

You would click on that person post or reply go up to the message tab
located on the above task bar and in there you will have a indent marked
Block sender simply left click and it will tell you so and so has been
added to your block sender list and all their post will be deleted from the
current folder.
Hit Ok and now you have blocked them. If you make a mistake and block
someone you should not simply go back to the same toolbar and click Tools
tab than click on the Message rules indent than click on block senders
list. A list of all the senders that you have block will come up.
You can also block senders in your email account here you can also set
up rules for your email and newsgroups for example if your don't want to see
the word sex in any message. You can make a rule on what to do if a message
is posted or emailed with that word.

"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> "sheelagh" >
>>
>> What news reader are you using if you are using outlook express I can
>> help
>> you if not I am not sure
>
> Yes,I just had a look & that Is on our Pc, so must be what we are
> using.Any Info & instruction would be more than appreciated Mat.I had a
> look as what you suggested, & I can now see what I was dealing with
> there.
> Scary...THE END IS NIGH....?!!!!
> Also Interesting to note that most people that age don't get that far
> up the ladder @ that age either....
>
> Charlie has also sent me a similar post about following postings and
> threads too.
> I would be ever so grateful If someone could lead/point me in the right
> direction regarding following postings ect, rather than having to go
> through every subject on multiple occasions just to follow threads- &
> also missing some on occasions;I only happened to notice Charlie's
> because I was doing as you suggested.
> Thanks loads,
> S:o)

cybercat
January 2nd 07, 05:43 PM
"bookie" > wrote
> more photos of kittens please, this time in focus and not taken with
> camera shoved up kittens nose , ta

He's not going to do it.

bookie
January 2nd 07, 07:00 PM
Matthew wrote:
> In outlook express
> If you don't have newsgroups account setup your ISP should have a FAQ on
> how to set it up. After that you can follow these instructions
>

> When in the newsgroups if you have a person that you want to kill file.
>
> You would click on that person post or reply go up to the message tab
> located on the above task bar and in there you will have a indent marked
> Block sender simply left click and it will tell you so and so has been
> added to your block sender list and all their post will be deleted from the
> current folder.
> Hit Ok and now you have blocked them. If you make a mistake and block
> someone you should not simply go back to the same toolbar and click Tools
> tab than click on the Message rules indent than click on block senders
> list. A list of all the senders that you have block will come up.
> You can also block senders in your email account here you can also set
> up rules for your email and newsgroups for example if your don't want to see
> the word sex in any message. You can make a rule on what to do if a message
> is posted or emailed with that word.

you can also block mails from certain addresses in hotmail too, I do
occasionally to people when they start getting tedious and insulting
for no reason as opening their enraged mails can get quiet upsettign at
times, even the sight of a mail from them in my inbox before I have
even opened it can be upsetting, so i just block them and don;t have to
deal with them until they have calmed down.
go into 'options' or something when you are logged into hotmail. you
are with hotmail.co.uk aren't you but i think it is the same as
hotmail.com. you keep a file of all the addresses you have blocked so
if you feel like talking to that person again after a while them you
can 'unblock' them