PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE POSTING TODAY

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 07:49 PM
I have been trying to post all day, but having huge problems.In fact,
my whole account has gone up the spout.
I just wondered If It Is my account, or whether the whole site Is
playing silly beggars?

MaryL
January 1st 07, 08:00 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have been trying to post all day, but having huge problems.In fact,
> my whole account has gone up the spout.
> I just wondered If It Is my account, or whether the whole site Is
> playing silly beggars?

I don't know if you will see this, Sheelagh, but your message was posted to
the newsgroup.

MaryL

Matthew
January 1st 07, 08:13 PM
Sites seem very slow to me also

"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have been trying to post all day, but having huge problems.In fact,
> my whole account has gone up the spout.
> I just wondered If It Is my account, or whether the whole site Is
> playing silly beggars?

January 1st 07, 09:56 PM
Matthew wrote:

> Sites seem very slow to me also
>

> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >I have been trying to post all day, but having huge problems.In fact,
> > my whole account has gone up the spout.
> > I just wondered If It Is my account, or whether the whole site Is
> > playing silly beggars?

Thanks.
I got in touch with Google in the end because It wasn't slow, It was
utterly dead!!
It would seem that someone was playing silly beggars with my account.
I have left the whole thing in their capable hands, because who ever It
was has also messed up my e-mail account too.

I am using Paul's to post this, just until both of my own account's are
sorted out, so this Is just a tempory measure.
HAPPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

HOPE WE ALL HAVE THE COMFORT OF PURR'S TO ASSIST US RIGHT THROUGH THE
COMING YEAR ,& THAT OUR CATS HAVE THE COMFORT OF OUR CARE TOO
S.