PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE POSTING?

sheelagh
January 1st 07, 08:01 PM
I have only just noticed that I am having trouble posting.
On closer inspection, I find that my account Is a bit skew wiff
too.Everything Is normal except my topics.
I just wondered whther It is my account, or the wholde site Is a bit
off tune?
S:o)

milk bone
January 2nd 07, 04:14 AM
no, it's coming in fine

that is weird though

what software are you using to read and post here
outlook?

i like writing with small letters, nobody knows how you are talking
it's weird, does it sound monotone?

roof rabbit
January 2nd 07, 05:25 AM
milk bone wrote:
> i like writing with small letters, nobody knows how you are talking
> it's weird, does it sound monotone?

No. It looks illiterate.

Charlie Wilkes
January 2nd 07, 06:54 AM
On 1 Jan 2007 12:01:06 -0800, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

>I have only just noticed that I am having trouble posting.
>On closer inspection, I find that my account Is a bit skew wiff
>too.Everything Is normal except my topics.
>I just wondered whther It is my account, or the wholde site Is a bit
>off tune?
>S:o)

I have been following your saga, Sheelagh, and I have a suggestion.
You may want to set yourself up with a real newsreader, as opposed to
a browser window, so you can more easily follow various threads.

Your ISP may provide an NNTP newsfeed, and all you would have to do is
get a newsreader (of which lots of good ones are available) and
configure it to the specs for your ISP. If you look at their
help/support pages, I'll bet you'll get some information about this.

I can assure you, I would get confused as well if I were trying to
follow everything on Google.

Good luck.

Charlie

sheelagh
January 2nd 07, 09:40 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> On 1 Jan 2007 12:01:06 -0800, "sheelagh"
> > wrote:
>
> >I have only just noticed that I am having trouble posting.
> >On closer inspection, I find that my account Is a bit skew wiff
> >too.Everything Is normal except my topics.
> >I just wondered whther It is my account, or the wholde site Is a bit
> >off tune?
> >S:o)
>
> I have been following your saga, Sheelagh, and I have a suggestion.
> You may want to set yourself up with a real newsreader, as opposed to
> a browser window, so you can more easily follow various threads.
>
> Your ISP may provide an NNTP newsfeed, and all you would have to do is
> get a newsreader (of which lots of good ones are available) and
> configure it to the specs for your ISP. If you look at their
> help/support pages, I'll bet you'll get some information about this.
>
> I can assure you, I would get confused as well if I were trying to
> follow everything on Google.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Charlie
Hi Charlie-Thanks for the suggestion.I think that you are right too.The
only problem Is that I have no idea how to go about It.

If you have any suggestions regarding how I would go about It, I would
be more than grateful to you?
I know what an ISP Stands for, but I haven't got as far as NNTP
newsfeed yet.If you could enlighten me on that one, I would also be
very grateful for that one too please?

Confused Is a very good word to describe how I feel right now.It Is
rather like like landing on Mars ,but only being able to speak
Saturn-Speach-Talk,lol?!!
Thanks for the good luck message as well.I appreciate It loads,
S:o)

Charlie Wilkes
January 2nd 07, 11:16 PM
On 2 Jan 2007 01:40:12 -0800, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>> On 1 Jan 2007 12:01:06 -0800, "sheelagh"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I have only just noticed that I am having trouble posting.
>> >On closer inspection, I find that my account Is a bit skew wiff
>> >too.Everything Is normal except my topics.
>> >I just wondered whther It is my account, or the wholde site Is a bit
>> >off tune?
>> >S:o)
>>
>> I have been following your saga, Sheelagh, and I have a suggestion.
>> You may want to set yourself up with a real newsreader, as opposed to
>> a browser window, so you can more easily follow various threads.
>>
>> Your ISP may provide an NNTP newsfeed, and all you would have to do is
>> get a newsreader (of which lots of good ones are available) and
>> configure it to the specs for your ISP. If you look at their
>> help/support pages, I'll bet you'll get some information about this.
>>
>> I can assure you, I would get confused as well if I were trying to
>> follow everything on Google.
>>
>> Good luck.
>>
>> Charlie
>Hi Charlie-Thanks for the suggestion.I think that you are right too.The
>only problem Is that I have no idea how to go about It.
>
>If you have any suggestions regarding how I would go about It, I would
>be more than grateful to you?
>I know what an ISP Stands for, but I haven't got as far as NNTP
>newsfeed yet.If you could enlighten me on that one, I would also be
>very grateful for that one too please?

I don't know what NNTP stands for... something or other transfer
protocol..

Who is your ISP? They must have a web site with help for their
subscribers, i..e. people like you. Chance are they will have
something on their site that explains how to configure a news client.
You can use outlook or outlook express, but I think there are better
ones out there. I use a version of Forte Agent that came out in about
1996, so I'm not up to speed on the latest newsreaders. The main
point is to get one that displays threads in a way that is easy to
follow.

Charlie

>Confused Is a very good word to describe how I feel right now.It Is
>rather like like landing on Mars ,but only being able to speak
>Saturn-Speach-Talk,lol?!!
>Thanks for the good luck message as well.I appreciate It loads,
>S:o)

Cat Psychologist
January 3rd 07, 01:09 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Who is your ISP? They must have a web site with help for their
> subscribers, i..e. people like you. Chance are they will have
> something on their site that explains how to configure a news client.
> You can use outlook or outlook express, but I think there are better
> ones out there. I use a version of Forte Agent that came out in about
> 1996, so I'm not up to speed on the latest newsreaders. The main
> point is to get one that displays threads in a way that is easy to
> follow.
>
> Charlie

I usally put the mit's in with the partition

it really weeds out the junk mail

come get me in the plane dude! this is riddiculous

I got my own blunt!

Charlie Wilkes
January 3rd 07, 01:58 AM
On 2 Jan 2007 17:09:17 -0800, "Cat Psychologist"
> wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>
>> Who is your ISP? They must have a web site with help for their
>> subscribers, i..e. people like you. Chance are they will have
>> something on their site that explains how to configure a news client.
>> You can use outlook or outlook express, but I think there are better
>> ones out there. I use a version of Forte Agent that came out in about
>> 1996, so I'm not up to speed on the latest newsreaders. The main
>> point is to get one that displays threads in a way that is easy to
>> follow.
>>
>> Charlie
>
>I usally put the mit's in with the partition
>
>it really weeds out the junk mail
>
>come get me in the plane dude! this is riddiculous
>
>I got my own blunt!

Well, I read about how she's crying her eyes out because she thought
bookie was rebuking her instead of roof rabbit. Pretty sad. So I
thought I would try to be helpful.

Charlie

sheelagh
January 3rd 07, 02:25 AM
:

> >Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> >
> >> Who is your ISP? They must have a web site with help for their
> >> subscribers, i..e. people like you. Chance are they will have
> >> something on their site that explains how to configure a news client.
> >> You can use outlook or outlook express, but I think there are better
> >> ones out there. I use a version of Forte Agent that came out in about
> >> 1996, so I'm not up to speed on the latest newsreaders. The main
> >> point is to get one that displays threads in a way that is easy to
> >> follow.
> >>
> >> Charlie
Tiscali
> >I usally put the mit's in with the partition

Lost me again

> >it really weeds out the junk mail

I'm getting plentyof that alright!!

> >come get me in the plane dude! this is riddiculous

Looks like I have a bit of reading up top do

> >I got my own blunt!
>
> Well, I read about how she's crying her eyes out because she thought
> bookie was rebuking her instead of roof rabbit. Pretty sad. So I
> thought I would try to be helpful.

You were lol,It was a bad day & I was having a lot of trouble with the
mixi- thinga- me- bob chap.

Gosh,looking back It/I was rather sad & pathetic, wasn't It?
Anyhow, I think I might have the answers to all of the these problems
regarding the the outlook express, & the mixi thing too~ fancy god's
representative of the fourth(or was it the 6th?) seal, Cussing me like
that,blah blah blah
Mat & Cyber, gave me a bit of advice on how to killfile too,Tut
tut....
<rubbing those palms together>
I think I have blocked the bunny by accident of course...
S:o)

roofy rabbit
January 3rd 07, 03:28 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> Gosh,looking back It/I was rather sad & pathetic, wasn't It?

I agree completely.

sheelagh
January 3rd 07, 09:11 AM
roofy rabbit wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > Gosh,looking back It/I was rather sad & pathetic, wasn't It?
>
> I agree completely.

Which bit about got**** yourself and stay the hell away from me didn't
you understand, arse orifice?.
I know cats with more inteligence than you have.
As my dear friend Bookie told you....keep taking the medication(as It
would appear that you have most obviously stopped it point blank, &
entered a state of near amnesia).
I would have thought that the department of socail health would have
caught up with you by now.
If you were ready to be intergrated with normally society, you
certainly wouldn't be in here.Lets face It, you are hardly doing Gods
work here, are you you pious cretin?
Pious? You sactimonious virtuous freak.
To quote your own holier than thou art words you **** WIT....Hardly
pious are they,you self absorbed dandy boy

Cat Psychologist
January 3rd 07, 09:29 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> To quote your own holier than thou art words you **** WIT....Hardly
> pious are they,you self absorbed dandy boy

WOOOOOOOOOO!

roofy rabbit
January 3rd 07, 04:48 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> Which bit about got**** yourself and stay the hell away from me didn't
> you understand, arse orifice?.
> I know cats with more inteligence than you have.
> As my dear friend Bookie told you....keep taking the medication(as It
> would appear that you have most obviously stopped it point blank, &
> entered a state of near amnesia).
> I would have thought that the department of socail health would have
> caught up with you by now.
> If you were ready to be intergrated with normally society, you
> certainly wouldn't be in here.Lets face It, you are hardly doing Gods
> work here, are you you pious cretin?
> Pious? You sactimonious virtuous freak.
> To quote your own holier than thou art words you **** WIT....Hardly
> pious are they,you self absorbed dandy boy

Wow. I can't even *agree* with you, without you becoming apoplectic?
Amazing.
Lithium's a tricky thing...

P.S. Interesting how *you* allow yourself to make unsubstantiated
claims about another's personal life, yet when I'm falsely accused of
that behavior (sorry; behaviour), you unquestioningly believe it and
condemn me for it.

Not that I care, mind you (coming from a psychological train wreck such
as yourself) ; I just wondered if you saw the hypocrisy in such a
stance.

Now go e-mail your masters to find out how to respond.

sheelagh
January 4th 07, 08:56 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Wow. I can't even *agree* with you, without you becoming apoplectic?
> Amazing.
> Lithium's a tricky thing...

Aahhh...I see that there is some hope(maybe),at least, you can remember
the name of your medication...& your right- taken in abnormal
quantities, It can be a very dangerous thing....

> P.S. Interesting how *you* allow yourself to make unsubstantiated
> claims about another's personal life, yet when I'm falsely accused of
> that behavior (sorry; behaviour), you unquestioningly believe it and
> condemn me for it.

NEVER!I do my own research

>Proof of TOS ABUSE, Chunky LOSES his ourlittle.net pages!>

*I could copy & paste far more*If you would like me to, but unlike you,
I bare you no malice, I just find you derogatory & offensive.
Where you wanted to riddicule me, I have nothing but sorrow & Pity for
you!

> yet when I'm falsely accused of
>you unquestioningly believe it and
> condemn me for it

No..that Is where you are wrong (again),I don't think so...
I find It Interesting that you can remark on another person's web site,
when your own was the laughing stock of the year .Nothing I post Is
without subsansiation, especially when you refer to another's site
being doctored..ha ha, get it..Doctored?

Then you are disgusting enough to post a photo of remarkably digusting
nature, then call yourself the soul saver, sent straight from god...?
Did God tell you to paste that picture then insinuate that It was *Any
of my fellow cat lover's* In the photo?
I think ...l not, you're foul,& abusive <involving ones self in illegal
improper or harmful activitiese>

>Proof of TOS ABUSE, Chunky LOSES his ourlittle.net pages!>

Tell me something,
I would love to know why you were chucked off site?

Oh boy ...don't you come out with some terrible things?

> Not that I care, mind you (coming from a psychological train wreck such
> as yourself) ; I just wondered if you saw the hypocrisy in such a
> stance.

You have know knowledge of who I am.How do you base your comments?
Was it because I found what you call yourself unsavoury?
Anyone, who uses such an unseemly username in this room -will inflame
passion in a place devoted to the welfare of cats.

Do I visit your own pages, or those devoted to the worship of God, then
use any such user name or Mock your God?
Again, I think not.If I have made any comment, It is regarding your own
inappropriate behaviour, not God's
It Is just as well that I am not mentaly unstable..merely
ignorant.There Is no shame In being Ignorant,Is there?

You seemed to think It was funny when I thought that a personal friend
had got angry with me, rather than you.Why was It funny that I became
upset, & you made me cry?
what gave you the right to call me a **CK WIT?

Did God tell you to mock the afflicted too?
Do you see yourself as the good samaritan?Perhaps It was God that asked
you to
Hypocisis...Hhmm.I think you must be delving into your own soul here?
*I* believe in the one god, the father of the almighty, creater of
heaven and earth, of all that is seen & unseen....no can't see It..
This is a cat site, not a bible bashing one.We talk about cats welfare
here.Next, you will mock me for this too?

Tell me something then...why do you keep coming back here then?
Surely you have spiritual souls to save...Why don't you go & save
someone else?You have made It clear that you believe I am beyond
redemption.Please, just leave all of us alone?

Now let me think.....
>Love thy neighbor?
>I am here to guide your soul?...just some of your own quotes ,I might add.

No need to guide mine though..I actually have a very good relationship
with my god
> Wow. I can't even *agree*

I agree, I was asking for help with a subject, not one of your
offensive vile stinking photos that you seem to think are funny, or
it's offensive insinuation either

> Now go e-mail your masters to find out how to respond.

I have no need to.This all started with some very kind people trying to
help me with my grammar, spelling & punctuation.All of the information
that they provided was well intentioned & gratefuly accepted, simply
because It was well intentioned & encouraging.I even offered to accept
well intentioned help from you....
I received nothing from you other than riddicule, insult's and
disparaging comments regarding my postings & thier subject matter.

I have no master, & I am master to no one, or being either;cats have no
master's, they belong to themselve's & we are thier care keeper's
Obviously something you must be familiar with, or you woudn't have
mentioned It?
Anything that you read here, I claim culpability for, alone~ No One, I
repeat ,No one, told me what to post here.Please don't blame anyone
other than me.
Even my cats have more love and compasion than you do.Your cinicism is
amazing & has no ends It seems.
I haven't e-mailed anyone regaring you, or the content in this posting

It may have escaped your noticed.This is a cat web site,& the point of
it's existance is to share information & stories about cats only.It
shame's me that I have allowed you to side track me into a slanging
match In which has nothing to do with cats.
Please try & repect the people in this room/site.None of us coming
looking for trouble in your's, & all I ask Is that you show the same
respect to *everyone* here.
I refuse to allow you to get under my skin or bait me any further, or
It will show that I have allowed myself to stoop to the standard that
you seem to be all to familiar with.
Thank you.
S.

Matthew
January 4th 07, 09:21 AM
"sheelagh" >

Sheelagh my advice on kill filing them and moving on was given to you for
a reason. All you are doing is empowering the twit you a responding too.
If you notice no one else pays any attention to idiots like that
.. I know they **** you off but that is what they want you to do read a
little bit about idiots like that
http://www.fact-index.com/i/in/internet_troll.html

sheelagh
January 4th 07, 09:45 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "sheelagh" >
>
> Sheelagh my advice on kill filing them and moving on was given to you for
> a reason. All you are doing is empowering the twit you a responding too.
> If you notice no one else pays any attention to idiots like that
> . I know they **** you off but that is what they want you to do read a
> little bit about idiots like that
> http://www.fact-index.com/i/in/internet_troll.html

I have read through your posting a couple of times, & clicked on the
link to see If I can do this.Having read the page, I think that I can,
& also that your right In what you tell me.I am going to do It right
now.
Thanks for empowering me to get a bit of control back in my life
again.He really was making my life hear rather tedious & miserable to
anotherwise quite fun activity.
Point taken & thanks loads too.
Off to do it right now
S;o)

Cat Psychologist
January 4th 07, 01:47 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> Thanks for empowering me to get a bit of control back in my life
> again.He really was making my life hear rather tedious & miserable to
> anotherwise quite fun activity.

lol, oh come on now, sticks and stones may break your bones
but words can never hurt you.

well if anything you gave him cauliflour ear

LMAO

> Point taken & thanks loads too.
> Off to do it right now
> S;o)

sheelagh
January 4th 07, 01:57 PM
Cat Psychologist wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Thanks for empowering me to get a bit of control back in my life
> > again.He really was making my life hear rather tedious & miserable to
> > anotherwise quite fun activity.
>
> lol, oh come on now, sticks and stones may break your bones
> but words can never hurt you.
>
> well if anything you gave him cauliflour ear
>
> LMAO
>
> > Point taken & thanks loads too.
> > Off to do it right now
> > S;o)
There Is nothing like a bit of research to ensure that you have the
amunition to back up every word you say...took a bit of delving and
incerdibly boring reading, but damn it, I found it in the end...
I hope the cualiflour stings too...
I whom art holier than though bull ****-Still, I have promised not to
even look at the dude even if he stands in my firing line..as for go
and e-mail your buddys,well I LMAO...This Jerk doesn't know me too well
shall we say?
Howz dem kittys den??
S.

Cat Psychologist
January 4th 07, 02:04 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> There Is nothing like a bit of research to ensure that you have the
> amunition to back up every word you say...took a bit of delving and
> incerdibly boring reading, but damn it, I found it in the end...
> I hope the cualiflour stings too...
> I whom art holier than though bull ****-Still, I have promised not to
> even look at the dude even if he stands in my firing line..as for go
> and e-mail your buddys,well I LMAO...This Jerk doesn't know me too well
> shall we say?
> Howz dem kittys den??
> S.

the kittens are growing for sure

what is funny, they can all walk fine

they LIKE to stay huddled in their camp

I caught a kitten trying to eat a piece of slice cheese
he was sticking his tongue to it... so damn cute

if you reach into the huddle, the little black kittens will bow up on
you
even cuter!... baby cats.. heee

im going to have a warm winter.. if I get cold, I just toss a few extra
cats into the bed

Rhonda
January 4th 07, 02:28 PM
I agree! You'll find that there are people on usenet groups who get a
kick out of goading you into an emotional response. What's wrong with
them psychologically is a whole different topic -- but their pleasure is
making you miserable and having control over your emotions.

If you don't have a kilfile, just get used to watching for those names
and marking them as already read. Once I see what a particular person
has in mind, that's what I do.

Rhonda

Matthew wrote:
> "sheelagh" >
>
> Sheelagh my advice on kill filing them and moving on was given to you for
> a reason. All you are doing is empowering the twit you a responding too.
> If you notice no one else pays any attention to idiots like that
> . I know they **** you off but that is what they want you to do read a
> little bit about idiots like that
> http://www.fact-index.com/i/in/internet_troll.html

Matthew
January 4th 07, 02:36 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
>I agree! You'll find that there are people on usenet groups who get a kick
>out of goading you into an emotional response. What's wrong with them
>psychologically is a whole different topic -- but their pleasure is making
>you miserable and having control over your emotions.
>
> If you don't have a kilfile, just get used to watching for those names and
> marking them as already read. Once I see what a particular person has in
> mind, that's what I do.
>
> Rhonda

I LOVE KILLFILES
> Matthew wrote:
>> "sheelagh" >
>>
>> Sheelagh my advice on kill filing them and moving on was given to you
>> for a reason. All you are doing is empowering the twit you a responding
>> too. If you notice no one else pays any attention to idiots like that
>> . I know they **** you off but that is what they want you to do read a
>> little bit about idiots like that
>> http://www.fact-index.com/i/in/internet_troll.html

cybercat
January 4th 07, 05:14 PM
"Matthew" > wrote

> I LOVE KILLFILES

The ironic thing is, idiots who insist on replying to stalkers
like roofrat and miscreants like Iben essentially MAKE SURE
I see an occasional post from these dickheads. Until I killfile
them too, of course.

I never used to killfile, but I have to admit, I rather like it these
days. :D

Lynne
January 4th 07, 05:21 PM
on Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:14:19 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> I never used to killfile, but I have to admit, I rather like it these
> days. :D

Liberal use of the killfile keeps my compulsion to torment idiots to a
minimum.

--
Lynne

"First get your facts; then you may distort them at your leisure."
-- Mark Twain

sheelagh
January 4th 07, 06:13 PM
Rhonda wrote:
> I agree! You'll find that there are people on usenet groups who get a
> kick out of goading you into an emotional response. What's wrong with
> them psychologically is a whole different topic -- but their pleasure is
> making you miserable and having control over your emotions.
>
> If you don't have a kilfile, just get used to watching for those names
> and marking them as already read. Once I see what a particular person
> has in mind, that's what I do.
>
> Rhonda
>
> Matthew wrote:
> > "sheelagh" >
> >
> > Sheelagh my advice on kill filing them and moving on was given to you for
> > a reason. All you are doing is empowering the twit you a responding too.
> > If you notice no one else pays any attention to idiots like that
> > . I know they **** you off but that is what they want you to do read a
> > little bit about idiots like that
> > http://www.fact-index.com/i/in/internet_troll.html

I have to admit that since I have found out how to use killfile, that
life has been rather pleasant.Pardon the expresion, but getting shot of
Dick for brains has made life extreemly fulfiling.

I have to thank Matt for that one.
Even finding out exactly what the word Troll means, It has also made
life far more bareable.
I know that I must sound incredibly thick, but even knowing what terms
such as these mean, makes life all the more intersting.

I took the word as one of those current in words people tend to use.I
never realised that I had an actual meaning/terminology.
I think that life with this new tool is now going to be great fun from
now on
, lol
S:o)

sheelagh
January 4th 07, 06:15 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote
> >
> > I LOVE KILLFILES
>
> The ironic thing is, idiots who insist on replying to stalkers
> like roofrat and miscreants like Iben essentially MAKE SURE
> I see an occasional post from these dickheads. Until I killfile
> them too, of course.
>
> I never used to killfile, but I have to admit, I rather like it these
> days. :D
I can understand why, tee hee.
Gosh, It makes life fun
S.

sheelagh
January 4th 07, 07:04 PM
> > I never used to killfile, but I have to admit, I rather like it these
> > days. :D
>
> Liberal use of the killfile keeps my compulsion to torment idiots to a
> minimum.
>
> --
> Lynne
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/
>
> "First get your facts; then you may distort them at your leisure."

When you consider the statement above, quoted from Mark Twain, you
could almost mind set with him when you consider these words.
In actual fact, this is exactly what I did.

I decided to do precisely this.Matt didn't tell me what to do;he merely
suggested that I do what's quoted, then draw my own conclusions from my
own research.

It was so borrrring, but once I had, the word Hypocritical jumped
straight to the fore.
It Is inceredibally hard not to respond when someone Is ripping away at
your charactor, but as you all advise, this is exactly what the cretin
wants me to do- & by responding, all I am doing Is encouraging him to
do It all the more.(No Longer though!)

Now that I realise that all he is a hypocritical bible basher (that I
show we refer to an individual who distort's the bible to make it
relevant to their own purpose, on this side of the pond), It became
clear to me that I was indeed dealing with jumped up egotistiscal
soothsayer.
Initially, I had to give him the benefit of my doubt;I would give it to
anyone whom I didn't know personaly.

Wise words that you have *all* shared with me have given me the
empowerment back, & also the tools that were needed to eliminate the
fool too.
Killfile Is a wonderful tool, & I can't think of a better person to try
it out on either.
Me thinks me Is going to have a great deal of fun with my new toy...hee
hee hee.
Learning to read & write has created a mixed blessing.On the whole it's
a brilliant asset... & the more I learn, the more enriched my life
becomes.The Pc Is rather the same.I had no idea that It was capeable of
so many things.
The saying that you learn something new every day Is sooooooo True,lol
S:o)

cybercat
January 4th 07, 07:27 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote
> It was so borrrring, but once I had, the word Hypocritical jumped
> straight to the fore.

Life is way too short to waste with boring people.

Smart move. :)

"I never listen to what tedious people say and I never interfere
with what charming people do." Oscar Wilde.

sheelagh
January 6th 07, 09:47 PM
milk bone wrote:
> no, it's coming in fine
>
> that is weird though

I thought so too.
Nothing has changed either , even thought it is nearly a week
later.Surely if there was just a little gremlin, it would have sorted
it's self out by now?
Is that normal?

> what software are you using to read and post here
> outlook
?
Outlook express I believe.It's the first thing that I found whilst
looking in programs.

> i like writing with small letters, nobody knows how you are talking
> it's weird, does it sound monotone?

Did you mean me, I do, or people in general?
(writing in small letters I mean?)
S;o)