PDA

View Full Version : something shocking deleted

Cat Psychologist
January 3rd 07, 02:07 AM
it's really me bigbad, but it's the Barry §how

Im here right now and Im taking calls

YES you're on, what seems to be the problem

caller.. my cat won't eat his dinner

, what did you try to feed it?

caller.. well.. left overs, she hasn't eaten in like 2 days
but I changed it out anyway

and how is this working out for your cat?

is she a fat cat?

what are you doing?

PUTT'N A SHOUT OUT FOR TWEED AND DELIGHT IN ST ANDRES FALLS, PEACE TO
YOU

may all your sugar plum dreams and fairy tell wishes come true

Matthew
January 3rd 07, 02:52 AM
You scare me sometimes Barry :)

But I can see you sitting over someone with a smoking pipe in your hand
telling someone tell me about your mother while they are laying on a couch.
But we know what would be in the pipe ;-)

ups.com...