PDA

View Full Version : bathroom bed

shimiqua
January 7th 07, 06:17 AM
my kitty is twelve i inherited her from my grandmother
her whole life when she was unhappy or upset she would poop
on the bed always when things were changed in her box
but now shes well adjusted and seemingly happy
yet she goes almost daily on our bed and sometimes pees in her box
but sometimes she just pees as well on our bed
or sometimes she goes around the room where we sleep
im not sure what to do im going to take her into the vet tomorrow i think
does anyone know

Matthew
January 7th 07, 06:41 AM
Most inappropriate peeing is associated with a UTI or urinary tract
infection. A vet visit is a wise choice

Also you may have not cleaned the areas properly and a scent has been left
and the furball is associating the scent with the litter box. If you have a
black light you will be shocked what shows up

"shimiqua" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> my kitty is twelve i inherited her from my grandmother
> her whole life when she was unhappy or upset she would poop
> on the bed always when things were changed in her box
> but now shes well adjusted and seemingly happy
> yet she goes almost daily on our bed and sometimes pees in her box
> but sometimes she just pees as well on our bed
> or sometimes she goes around the room where we sleep
> im not sure what to do im going to take her into the vet tomorrow i think
> does anyone know

cybercat
January 7th 07, 06:35 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Most inappropriate peeing is associated with a UTI or urinary tract
> infection. A vet visit is a wise choice
>
> Also you may have not cleaned the areas properly and a scent has been
> left and the furball is associating the scent with the litter box. If you
> have a black light you will be shocked what shows up

Do you think there is some sort of rule at CatKB that in order to post
your IQ has to be lower than 70 and you can't be able to find your
f-ing caps key or know how to use simple punctuation?

EVERY SINGLE post from the site looks and sounds the same.

Lynne
January 7th 07, 06:50 PM
on Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:35:53 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Do you think there is some sort of rule at CatKB that in order to post
> your IQ has to be lower than 70 and you can't be able to find your
> f-ing caps key or know how to use simple punctuation?
>
> EVERY SINGLE post from the site looks and sounds the same.

My trolldar went off, too.

--
Lynne

"Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to
laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself." ~ Kahlil Gibran