PDA

View Full Version : Kittens kill productivity

Lynne
January 7th 07, 05:25 PM
I am trying to get some work done, to no avail. Levi kept climbing on my
lap, trying to suckle on my lip. He finally got the clue that I wasn't
going to let him right now, so he pulled my glasses off my face, curled up
on my lap, and went to sleep. The litle **** is so cute I don't want to
get up and wake him.

In other news, it's definitely time to snip his balls. He's been picking
some nasty fights with Rudy. Rudy is usually pretty tolerant but he
finally let Levi have it. And by "it" I mean a nasty cut on his head. It
didn't deter him for long, though... Did I mention he's a little ****? :)

--
Lynne

"Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to
laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself." ~ Kahlil Gibran

cybercat
January 7th 07, 05:34 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
>I am trying to get some work done, to no avail. Levi kept climbing on my
> lap, trying to suckle on my lip. He finally got the clue that I wasn't
> going to let him right now, so he pulled my glasses off my face, curled up
> on my lap, and went to sleep. The litle **** is so cute I don't want to
> get up and wake him.
>
> In other news, it's definitely time to snip his balls. He's been picking
> some nasty fights with Rudy. Rudy is usually pretty tolerant but he
> finally let Levi have it. And by "it" I mean a nasty cut on his head. It
> didn't deter him for long, though... Did I mention he's a little ****?
> :)
>
> --

Hee! I can just imagine.

As for fighting, I have only had girlycats, and they get slappy
and hissy with each other but generally they fight like girls.

Lynne
January 7th 07, 05:49 PM
on Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:34:01 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> As for fighting, I have only had girlycats, and they get slappy
> and hissy with each other but generally they fight like girls.

I don't blame Rudy, Levi really does abuse the heck out of his patience. I
think the ball snipping will help calm his crazy ass down a bit. Hormones
are in FULL SWING--figuratively AND literally!!

--
Lynne

"Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to
laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself." ~ Kahlil Gibran

cybercat
January 7th 07, 06:07 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
> on Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:34:01 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> As for fighting, I have only had girlycats, and they get slappy
>> and hissy with each other but generally they fight like girls.
>
> I don't blame Rudy, Levi really does abuse the heck out of his patience.
> think the ball snipping will help calm his crazy ass down a bit. Hormones
> are in FULL SWING--figuratively AND literally!!

Yeah, I can see that. Plus, I have never raised a kitten. Girlykittens
might be just as obnoxious as boy kittens. :)

Lynne
January 7th 07, 07:08 PM
on Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:07:49 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Girlykittens
> might be just as obnoxious as boy kittens.

I dunno. I've only ever had boys. My mom's female kittens were nothing
like any of my boys have been, though. She frequently waxes about wishing
she had gotten a boy, and I think she is going to get kitty #3 soon if my
daughter has anything to say about it. I pleaded with her to not get
anymore pets because she's getting up there in years and my house isn't big
enough for them all (but of course I will squeeze them all in).

--
Lynne

sheelagh
January 8th 07, 05:09 AM
Lynne wrote:
> on Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:07:49 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > Girlykittens
> > might be just as obnoxious as boy kittens.
>
> I dunno. I've only ever had boys. My mom's female kittens were nothing
> like any of my boys have been, though. She frequently waxes about wishing
> she had gotten a boy, and I think she is going to get kitty #3 soon if my
> daughter has anything to say about it. I pleaded with her to not get
> anymore pets because she's getting up there in years and my house isn't big
> enough for them all (but of course I will squeeze them all in).
>
> --
> Lynne
Lol,
Lynne,
Think of me, then you will so much better, I assure you!!
We have just accepted that #7(Lucy), has moved in for good....
<grinning like a cheshire cat all the same>
S;o)