PDA

View Full Version : want to make a little extra money on your days off? in your pajamas? :)

January 11th 07, 10:39 PM
you've probably heard of what i'm about to tell you about. turn $6 into
thousands in a few weeks. it was on oprah, it's all over the internet
and that's because it works! here is the message i saw, give it a shot-

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT SCHEME
IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEAR SEE
THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY... THIS
SCHEME MIGHT TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6,

Get rid of student loans, get out of debt, make money to go traveling!!

investment of $6.00! : Anyway it said that you have to send $1.00 to
each
of the following names on the list, stated at the end of this article
using
Paypal. You don't have to be preferred or verified to transfer and
receive
money, so you lose no money through transfers. Now honestly, what is
six
dollars, especially out of a Paypal account. In exchange you will make
thousands in the first few months. You then place your own name and
email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in
at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of newsgroups). No catch,
that
was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about
trying it.

I know that you have seen this on Oprah or even received numerous
messages about this simple program and have probably just deleted them,
I know I have! But for some unknown reason this time I decided to give
it a try.

I sent out my measly $6.00 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS
WHAT!!...
Within 7 days, I started: getting $$$$$ in my account! I was shocked! I
figured
it would end soon, but the CASH just kept coming in. In my first week,
I made
about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00!
In the third week I had over $15,060.00 and it's still growing. This is
now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's
still coming
in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes to send it out.
This program
WORKS, all you have to do is try it, and waste some pocket change. You
could find
six dollars lying around the house. There is absolutely nothing you
could lose. Just
follow the 3 basic steps below to make thousands in just a few days,
weeks, or months,
it all depends on how many posts of this letter you put in message
boards
or send as emails.

Here's how it works: When you post 200 messages all over the
internet, it is
estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00.
($15.00).
Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people will respond to them,
sending you $1.00 ($225.00) Those
225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people respond, sending you
$1.00 ($3,375.00) Those
3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people respond, sending you $1.00
($759,375.00)
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the
list using
Paypal, and in the comment (Subject) section type "Please add me to
your list". Below
are the emails that you transfer the money into:

Paypal accounts to send 1 dollar to :

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

2.After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can
remove the name
next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one
position (#2 becomes
#1, #3 becomes #2, etc) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then
save it.

3. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then
go to
(Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, Money
Message Board,
Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are
forums) and
start posting your copy of this message at least 200 times, to as many
unique message
boards as you can, or more. The more times you post this at a unique
board, the more
money you will make. You can email your message to as many people you
can but
remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! Keep a
copy of
this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six
months, but Post it
with the addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work better
the second time.