PDA

View Full Version : is these your underwear?

Cat Psychologist
January 11th 07, 11:52 PM
If someone is lying and you know their lying, can you shoot them?

HEre they are, the top 5 reasons you know a woman is cheating
1. She bakes you lasagna AND a chocolate cake in the same night
2. She LETS? you be flirty with another woman??? whats up wit that
3.

then, you could always get one of those Fluid Discovery lights..
it shows body fluids on the sheets.. you find some strange on the
sheet..
you scrape some off.. and test it for what it is.. so simple

The 7th reason you know if you're woman is lying... she calls you BOB
when you're name is Neal

8. She washes all the laundry.. she's hiding something!

15. She goes on and on and on and on about something. She's hiding
something!

25. She scoops all the litter boxes and doesn't yell at you for having
another donut

50. She takes your mother in law shopping

Matthew
January 12th 07, 12:04 AM
"Cat Psychologist" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> If someone is lying and you know their lying, can you shoot them?
>

> HEre they are, the top 5 reasons you know a woman is cheating
> 1. She bakes you lasagna AND a chocolate cake in the same night
> 2. She LETS? you be flirty with another woman??? whats up wit that
> 3.
>
> then, you could always get one of those Fluid Discovery lights..
> it shows body fluids on the sheets.. you find some strange on the
> sheet..
> you scrape some off.. and test it for what it is.. so simple
>
> The 7th reason you know if you're woman is lying... she calls you BOB
> when you're name is Neal
>
> 8. She washes all the laundry.. she's hiding something!
>
> 15. She goes on and on and on and on about something. She's hiding
> something!
>
> 25. She scoops all the litter boxes and doesn't yell at you for having
> another donut
>
> 50. She takes your mother in law shopping

Barry I am going to be very crude here

YOUR SCREWED!!!!!!! or in better terms YOUR [email protected]
<evil grin>

but on a hopefully note maybe number 2 is she wants her to join in ;-)

number 15 when don't they

number 50 take all the money out of the bank, run up the credit cards leave
her the bills in her name and run for it ;-)

sheelagh
January 12th 07, 01:57 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "Cat Psychologist" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > If someone is lying and you know their lying, can you shoot them?
> >

> > HEre they are, the top 5 reasons you know a woman is cheating
> > 1. She bakes you lasagna AND a chocolate cake in the same night
> > 2. She LETS? you be flirty with another woman??? whats up wit that
> > 3.
> >
> > then, you could always get one of those Fluid Discovery lights..
> > it shows body fluids on the sheets.. you find some strange on the
> > sheet..
> > you scrape some off.. and test it for what it is.. so simple
> >
> > The 7th reason you know if you're woman is lying... she calls you BOB
> > when you're name is Neal
> >
> > 8. She washes all the laundry.. she's hiding something!
> >
> > 15. She goes on and on and on and on about something. She's hiding
> > something!
> >
> > 25. She scoops all the litter boxes and doesn't yell at you for having
> > another donut
> >
> > 50. She takes your mother in law shopping
>

> Barry I am going to be very crude here
>
> YOUR SCREWED!!!!!!! or in better terms YOUR [email protected]
> <evil grin>
>
> but on a hopefully note maybe number 2 is she wants her to join in ;-)
>
> number 15 when don't they
>
> number 50 take all the money out of the bank, run up the credit cards leave
> her the bills in her name and run for it ;-)

Number 51, You have a very suspicious Mind.....
S;o)

Cat Psychologist
January 13th 07, 02:29 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> Number 51, You have a very suspicious Mind.....
> S;o)

usually we suspect others for something we do (and still doing)

I know men are this way. If a man is cheating? he suspects his wife is
cheating (he ignorantly vocalises his guilt)

you know..
who's making love to your old lady, while you were out making love
The Commitments, and the Blues Bros

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? I HOPE YOU DO

I H O P E Y O U H A V E A PROBLEM WITH IT

yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing

sheelagh
January 13th 07, 03:17 AM
Cat Psychologist wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Number 51, You have a very suspicious Mind.....
> > S;o)
>
> usually we suspect others for something we do (and still doing)
>
> I know men are this way. If a man is cheating? he suspects his wife is
> cheating (he ignorantly vocalises his guilt)
>
> you know..
> who's making love to your old lady, while you were out making love
> The Commitments, and the Blues Bros
>
> YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? I HOPE YOU DO
>
> I H O P E Y O U H A V E A PROBLEM WITH IT

No Problem lol...It doesn't seem to affect me.
Having said that,

You might have a point there...
I gave up smoking as my new years resolution, but him indoor's is so
supicious all the time.
He is constantly checking up on me, & even asks at our local shop if I
have bought any???
Does that mean he has been smoking those fat huge cigar's then on the
quiet?
> No Problem lol...It doesn't seem to affect me.
Having said that,
you might have a point there...

I gave up smoking as my new years resolution, but him indoor's is so
supicious all the time.
He is constantly checking up on me, & even asks at our local shop if I
have bought any???
Does that mean he has been smoking those fat huge cigar's then on the
quiet?

> yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing

N O P R O B L E M,lol!!
S:o)

Matthew
January 13th 07, 09:47 AM
I still say your [email protected]

"Cat Psychologist" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>
>> Number 51, You have a very suspicious Mind.....
>> S;o)
>
> usually we suspect others for something we do (and still doing)
>
> I know men are this way. If a man is cheating? he suspects his wife is
> cheating (he ignorantly vocalises his guilt)
>
> you know..
> who's making love to your old lady, while you were out making love
> The Commitments, and the Blues Bros
>
> YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? I HOPE YOU DO
>
> I H O P E Y O U H A V E A PROBLEM WITH IT
>

> yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing

John Doe
January 16th 07, 01:56 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> I gave up smoking as my new years resolution, but him indoor's is so
> supicious all the time.
> He is constantly checking up on me, & even asks at our local shop if I
> have bought any???
> Does that mean he has been smoking those fat huge cigar's then on the
> quiet?

can we say control freak?

you let him treat you that way
like a child?

just teasing

it's hard to quit smoking
it's easier to quit smoking heroin than cigarettes

wow

Matthew
January 16th 07, 03:39 AM
DON'T USE THAT DISPLAY NAME
It degrades you Barry

"John Doe" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>> I gave up smoking as my new years resolution, but him indoor's is so
>> supicious all the time.
>> He is constantly checking up on me, & even asks at our local shop if I
>> have bought any???
>> Does that mean he has been smoking those fat huge cigar's then on the
>> quiet?
>
> can we say control freak?
>
> you let him treat you that way
> like a child?
>
> just teasing
>
> it's hard to quit smoking
> it's easier to quit smoking heroin than cigarettes
>
> wow

Werther's Original
January 16th 07, 03:52 AM
Matthew wrote:
> DON'T USE THAT DISPLAY NAME
> It degrades you Barry

well, john doe is a nobody
the name can be for anyone like nomen

nevertheless, i won't dissapoint my loyal subjects

ill keep it original

Werther's Original
January 16th 07, 03:54 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> > yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing
>
> N O P R O B L E M,lol!!
> S:o)

thats funny as all get out

dude checks up on you?

sounds like a bad case of being in love, that's exactly what im hearing
you love it
dont you

sheelagh
January 16th 07, 05:58 AM
Werther's Original wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> >>
> > > yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing
> >
> > N O P R O B L E M,lol!!
> > S:o)
>
> thats funny as all get out
>
> dude checks up on you?
>
> sounds like a bad case of being in love, that's exactly what im hearing
> you love it
> dont you

Not when I'm gagging for a fag(cig!)

(let's not mistake the meaning of gagging & fagging here...Gagging for
a fag)

I think it has more to do with financial reason's that my well being
somehow,lol:o)
And guess what?He is right too....:o(

I waited until everyone went to bed this night, & went and got some
from a garage 3miles away.
I smoked one, but felt so ill, that I ended up not just feeling guilty,
but sick as well.
I guess you could call it rough justice,eh?
s;o)

Werther's Original
January 16th 07, 12:05 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> I smoked one, but felt so ill, that I ended up not just feeling guilty,
> but sick as well.
> I guess you could call it rough justice,eh?
> s;o)

it's funner to smoke when you'e not supposed to.

for the money, yeah... cigs are pricey
ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE GONNA SIT AND CHA CHAAAIIIN smoke.

sheelagh
January 16th 07, 02:48 PM
Werther's Original wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > I smoked one, but felt so ill, that I ended up not just feeling guilty,
> > but sick as well.
> > I guess you could call it rough justice,eh?
> > s;o)
>
> it's funner to smoke when you'e not supposed to.
>
> for the money, yeah... cigs are pricey
> ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE GONNA SIT AND CHA CHAAAIIIN smoke.

I used to ,but after new year I deided it was time to get a life and
save a bit of cash whilst I was sat at the Pc.
Everything was going well until I got the dreaded taste for one. I went
and got a pack, Got as far as half way through the 1st one,& felt soooo
guilty that I ended up trashing the rest in case someone found out.

Here come's the punch line......

After posting to you, I left the page on the screen down whilst I went
to do something else, & Paul decided tom look on cooks for a recipe &
found out [email protected] * @

^^^^^
Now that took some explaining, LOL...
Oh well, as the post say's"how to find out a liar"...I did point out
that I wasn't lieing~I just wasn't sharing the information ,entierly...

So you could say 50 reasons to point out how Not To Get Caught out, eh?
I can't believe I was so careless lol, so I deserved to get found out,
did't I?!!!
Never mind, I just have to start from square 1 again & try & stop for
ever this time

>I still say your [email protected]

ROFLOL

She who gets caught out cuz she is not clever enough to cover her
track's...
I ADMIT I AM A DUMB A*S
S;o)

Werther's Original
January 16th 07, 03:00 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> Here come's the punch line......

you haven't found the esc button yet?

they come in real handy

sheelagh
January 16th 07, 04:14 PM
Werther's Original wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Here come's the punch line......
>
> you haven't found the esc button yet?
>
> they come in real handy

> sheelagh wrote:

> > I smoked one, but felt so ill, that I ended up not just feeling guilty,
> > but sick as well.
> > I guess you could call it rough justice,eh?
> > s;o)

> it's funner to smoke when you'e not supposed to.

ROFLOL,
How do I answer that one politely?
Yes, I do know where the escape button is, but what I didn't plan on
doing, was falling asleep in between posting's,lol...
I only went and sat down to listen to the news on T.v..(I have always
wondered why Paul calls it the *snooze*~ the news that is.....), then
woke up to find it up on screen in all it's glory , with him sat in
front of it-He just called me over to ask me how to do something on the
Pc, then sat there with that evil grin on his face pointing out how
useless a liar I am:o)
All I could say to that was ,"I didn't lie...I just didn't tell you
everything"!!
If it help's, I did feel suitably guilty though...BUSTED OR WOT?
Oh well, @ least he can see the funny side to it all I guess..
Thank goodness I didn't say that I went out and bought 20 & enjoyed
every single one of them...eh?
S;o)