PDA

View Full Version : cow hocked legs on my kitty

January 12th 07, 03:45 PM
our new kitty has what appears to be cow hocked legs. he has a
difficult time landing on his feet. he doesnt seem in pain, but he
looks like he limps sometimes when he walks. is this a serious issue?
will he need surgery? he is only 6 months old.

judith

Matthew
January 13th 07, 09:49 AM
only a vet could answer that specially if he is limping

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> our new kitty has what appears to be cow hocked legs. he has a
> difficult time landing on his feet. he doesnt seem in pain, but he
> looks like he limps sometimes when he walks. is this a serious issue?
> will he need surgery? he is only 6 months old.
>
> judith

March 10th 07, 11:46 PM
On Jan 12, 7:45 am, wrote:
> our new kitty has what appears to be cow hocked legs. he has a
> difficult time landing on his feet. he doesnt seem in pain, but he
> looks like he limps sometimes when he walks. is this a serious issue?
> will he need surgery? he is only 6 months old.
>
> judith

Our kitten is cow hocked also. He is just over a year old. It
doesn't seem to bother him. His rear legs are really long and he can
jump very high and runs extremely fast. I was worried that it may
bother him in the future.

Julie

mlbriggs
March 11th 07, 12:05 AM
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:46:25 -0800, jewelly155 wrote:

> On Jan 12, 7:45 am, wrote:
>> our new kitty has what appears to be cow hocked legs. he has a
>> difficult time landing on his feet. he doesnt seem in pain, but he
>> looks like he limps sometimes when he walks. is this a serious issue?
>> will he need surgery? he is only 6 months old.
>>
>> judith
>
> Our kitten is cow hocked also. He is just over a year old. It
> doesn't seem to bother him. His rear legs are really long and he can
> jump very high and runs extremely fast. I was worried that it may
> bother him in the future.
>
> Julie

Any chance he is a Manx? MLB