PDA

View Full Version : Pet Friendly Pest Control

InnocentCat
January 13th 07, 04:31 AM
What would be a good pet-friendly pest control program to have in your home
? I am planning on bringing a new kitty into my home within the next couple
of weeks and occasionally have problems ants or roaches (eek) in my home. I
have used those little disks in the past but don't want to use anything that
a new pet might get into.

Thanks

Matthew
January 13th 07, 10:52 AM
Is this an house or apartment?
If it is a house have a commercial company come take care of the outside of
your home like I do. No ants to worry about.
Oh you won't have to worry about roaches with a kitty around just try not
to freak out when you hear the crunching sound in the middle of the night.

umm says kitty to tasty snack the lets me chase it and knock it around

"InnocentCat" > wrote in message
link.net...
> What would be a good pet-friendly pest control program to have in your
> home ? I am planning on bringing a new kitty into my home within the next
> couple of weeks and occasionally have problems ants or roaches (eek) in my
> home. I have used those little disks in the past but don't want to use
> anything that a new pet might get into.
>
> Thanks

Claude V. Lucas
January 13th 07, 03:19 PM
In article >,
Matthew > wrote:
>Is this an house or apartment?
>If it is a house have a commercial company come take care of the outside of
>your home like I do. No ants to worry about.
>Oh you won't have to worry about roaches with a kitty around just try not
>to freak out when you hear the crunching sound in the middle of the night.
>
>umm says kitty to tasty snack the lets me chase it and knock it around
>
>"InnocentCat" > wrote in message
link.net...
>> What would be a good pet-friendly pest control program to have in your
>> home ? I am planning on bringing a new kitty into my home within the next
>> couple of weeks and occasionally have problems ants or roaches (eek) in my
>> home. I have used those little disks in the past but don't want to use
>> anything that a new pet might get into.
>>
>> Thanks

A couple of summers ago there was a bug in my place that looked
like a roach but it was about the size of a mouse. Bubba checked
it out and when it hissed at him and started in his direction
he took off like a shot in the other direction.

I got rid of it and I'm *really* glad that's the only one we saw.

Ants really freak him out too, especially when one gets on him.