PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: CAT LOVERS

Mom_of_2_Soldiers
January 14th 07, 06:02 PM
Could you please help this kitty win this contest. His name is Ogie.
He's contestant #3. A cat has never won this contest, only dogs.
Everybodys votes would sure help alot to make him the winner that he is.
We can vote every day through the entire month of January. THANK YOU.

Terror Pet Photo Contest
Address:http://www.littleshopofterrors.citymax.com/page/page/1282126.htm

MiddyBoo's Monkey (and CoCoBoo's Miaowmie too)
January 21st 07, 03:30 AM
On Sunday 14 January 2007 12:02, Mom_of_2_Soldiers wrote
>,
in which was asserted the following:

> Could you please help this kitty win this contest. His name is Ogie.
> He's contestant #3. A cat has never won this contest, only dogs.
> Everybodys votes would sure help alot to make him the winner that he
> is. We can vote every day through the entire month of January. THANK
> YOU.
>
> Terror Pet Photo Contest

Address:http://www.littleshopofterrors.citymax.com/page/page/1282126.htm

Sweet Ogie! I remember a bbc.co.uk "Love Black Kitties" photo page from
a couple of years back that he'd be right at home on. ("The more you
pet 'em, the blacker they get!", went the subtitle. I do agree,
fancifully speaking.)

Looks like a close one 'tween (I presume) Himself and the Number Five,
that oddly-gaping Yorkie... Such a familiar contrast 'tween the two,
though! (Now where have I seen such a contrast before?)

Got it. Only Ogie's a blackie, is all. (Just like my two sweet 'uns of
this world and the Next Level.) Too much like the stark
contrast 'tween ol' Garfield 'n' Odie from the comix pages for one to
ignore, at least imho. 0{;-)o<

Naturally, I voted for Number Thrrr-rrree. (Shouldn't *everybody?*
0{:-)o<
--
Purrs