IBen Getiner
January 15th 07, 10:25 AM
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html

sheelagh
January 15th 07, 05:50 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
Whoa,
That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
how you doing?
Haven't caught up with you for a while...
S.

sheelagh
January 15th 07, 05:52 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
> Whoa,
> That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
> how you doing?
> Haven't caught up with you for a while...
> S.
N howz dem kitty witty's doing now btw?
I have missed hearing about them?
S;o)

Charlie Wilkes
January 16th 07, 02:33 AM
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:50:31 -0800, sheelagh wrote:

> IBen Getiner wrote:
>> http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
> Whoa,
> That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
> how you doing?
> Haven't caught up with you for a while...
> S.

It's possible to grow square cucumbers and squash that way. I've never
tried it with a kitten though.

Charlie

Matthew
January 16th 07, 05:43 AM
That is not Barry Sheelagh that is the resident [email protected]@hole racist troll. Only
reason I say him was when you replied I was trying to figure it out

"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>> IBen Getiner wrote:
>> > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
>> Whoa,
>> That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
>> how you doing?
>> Haven't caught up with you for a while...
>> S.
> N howz dem kitty witty's doing now btw?
> I have missed hearing about them?
> S;o)

Matthew
January 16th 07, 05:48 AM
Sorry mistyped word say should have been saw. That person you responded to
Google him and see what we are talking about.
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> That is not Barry Sheelagh that is the resident [email protected]@hole racist troll.
> Only reason I say him was when you replied I was trying to figure it out

IBen Getiner
January 16th 07, 05:49 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
> Whoa,
> That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
> how you doing?
> Haven't caught up with you for a while...
> S.

You're a KOOK. I read your silly little profile so I know what I'm
dealing with here.. You can just go and **** off. That's about the way
I feel about it...
And I DID chose my kat, by the way. He never had a chance to choose
anything. Picked the little sucker up when he could've fit into a
tea-cup. Took him away from his MOMMY too soon. That's what they say.
That's probably why he still dry-nurses today as well. Had all ten of
his little daggers cut out at the vets and he didn't say a thing to
either of us about leaving. He loves the wife and I, you see. And he
never had any choice in that matter whatso-****ing-ever either.....
He does what I say. That's evidence enough of his willingness to
please. He'll lay right down when I scold him for trying to nurse on
the wife's neck, because he's smart and he knows what I mean when I
issue the command..." Kat... LAY DOWN!". Right there on the spot. He
also knows that when Dad is rinsing his mouth and his toothbrush out,
it's high-time to get to his bedroom! He is right there standing in hiz
little door awaiting a praiseful pat on the head for his undying
obedience. And he does it all because he really has no other choice!
Never knre another choice, you see. Not to mention, he loves us....!

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
January 16th 07, 05:52 AM

sheelagh wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
> Whoa,
> That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
> how you doing?
> Haven't caught up with you for a while...
> S.

You're a KOOK. I read your silly little profile so I know what I'm
dealing with here.. You can just go and **** off. That's about the way
I feel about it...
And I DID chose my kat, by the way. He never had a chance to choose
anything. Picked the little sucker up when he could've fit into a
tea-cup. Took him away from his MOMMY too soon. That's what they say.
That's probably why he still dry-nurses today as well. Had all ten of
his little daggers cut out at the vets and he didn't say a thing to
either of us about leaving. He loves the wife and I, you see. And he
never had any choice in that matter whatso-****ing-ever either.....
He does what I say. That's evidence enough of his willingness to
please. He'll lay right down when I scold him for trying to nurse on
the wife's neck, because he's smart and he knows what I mean when I
issue the command..." Kat... LAY DOWN!". Right there on the spot. He
also knows that when Dad is rinsing his mouth and his toothbrush out,
it's high-time to get to his bedroom! He is right there standing in hiz
little door awaiting a praiseful pat on the head for his undying
obedience. And he does it all because he really has no other choice!
Never knew another choice, you see. Not to mention, he loves us....!

IBen Getiner

sheelagh
January 16th 07, 07:18 AM
Matthew wrote:
> That is not Barry Sheelagh that is the resident [email protected]@hole racist troll. Only
> reason I say him was when you replied I was trying to figure it out
>

> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > sheelagh wrote:
> >> Whoa,
> >> That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
> >> how you doing?
> >> Haven't caught up with you for a while...
> >> S.
> > N howz dem kitty witty's doing now btw?
> > I have missed hearing about them?
> > S;o)
> >Thanx for telling me M ~Big B...It's deffinately time to stop using all of those aka's, you hear me,lol?!!
S;o)

sheelagh
January 16th 07, 07:44 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:
> > > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
> > Whoa,
> > That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
> > how you doing?
> > Haven't caught up with you for a while...
> > S.
>
> sheelagh wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:
> > > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
> > Whoa,
> > That is about as sick as it come's, isnt it?
> > how you doing?
> > Haven't caught up with you for a while...
> > S.
>
> You're a KOOK. I read your silly little profile so I know what I'm
> dealing with here.. You can just go and **** off. That's about the way
> I feel about it...
> And I DID chose my kat, by the way. He never had a chance to choose
> anything. Picked the little sucker up when he could've fit into a
> tea-cup. Took him away from his MOMMY too soon. That's what they say.
> That's probably why he still dry-nurses today as well. Had all ten of
> his little daggers cut out at the vets and he didn't say a thing to
> either of us about leaving. He loves the wife and I, you see. And he
> never had any choice in that matter whatso-****ing-ever either.....
> He does what I say. That's evidence enough of his willingness to
> please. He'll lay right down when I scold him for trying to nurse on
> the wife's neck, because he's smart and he knows what I mean when I
> issue the command..." Kat... LAY DOWN!". Right there on the spot. He
> also knows that when Dad is rinsing his mouth and his toothbrush out,
> it's high-time to get to his bedroom! He is right there standing in hiz
> little door awaiting a praiseful pat on the head for his undying
> obedience. And he does it all because he really has no other choice!
> Never knew another choice, you see. Not to mention, he loves us....!

IBen Getiner

Is there something mentally wrong with you?

maralisil
January 17th 07, 03:22 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html

It's a hoax. folks! Tasteless and cruel, to be sure, but nothing to
get too upset about.

IBen Getiner
January 18th 07, 06:25 AM
maralisil wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html
>
> It's a hoax. folks! Tasteless and cruel, to be sure, but nothing to
> get too upset about.

Why would we get upset about it? So what if it was for real? The cat is
never harmed in any way. This actually enables the owner to have his
cat shaped to his or her own desires. I think it would be quite funny
not to mention unique. It's just like those fish stores that inject dye
under the skin of the tropical fish in order to make them more
attractive for sale. It really hurts no one. See for yourself...

http://images.google.com/images?q=bonsai-kitten&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off

IBen Getiner

The REAL deal....

http://zealcorp.com/bonsaikitten/bkguestbook.html

roof rabbi
January 18th 07, 11:02 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> Why would we get upset about it? So what if it was for real? The cat is
> never harmed in any way. This actually enables the owner to have his
> cat shaped to his or her own desires. I think it would be quite funny
> not to mention unique. It's just like those fish stores that inject dye
> under the skin of the tropical fish in order to make them more
> attractive for sale. It really hurts no one.

M=Man [JC], S=Shopkeeper [MP], G=Harry [GC]

A PET SHOP SOMEWHERE NEAR MELTON MOWBRAY

M Good morning, I'd like to buy a cat.
S Certainly sir. I've got a lovely terrier. [indicates a box on the
counter]
M no, I want a cat really.
S [taking box off counter and then putting it back on counter as if it
is a
different box] Oh yeah, how about that?
M [looking in box] No, that's the terrier.
S Well, it's as near as dammit.
M Well what do you mean? I want a cat.
S Listen, tell you what. I'll file its legs down a bit, take its snout
out,
stick a few wires through its cheeks. There you are, a lovely pussy
cat.
M Its not a proper cat.
S What do you mean?
M Well it wouldn't miaow.
S Well it would howl a bit.
M No, no, no, no. Er, have you got a parrot?
S No, I'm afraid not actually guv, we're fresh out of parrots. I'll
tell you
what though ... I'll lop its back legs off, make good, strip the fur,
stick a
couple of wings on and staple on a beak of your own choice. [taking
small box
and rattling it] No problem. Lovely parrot.
M how long would that take?
S Oh, let me see ... er, stripping the fur off, no legs ... [calling]
Harry
... can you do a parrot job on this terrier straight away?
H [off-screen] No, I'm still putting a tuck in the Airedale, and then I
got
the frogs to let out.
S Friday?
M No I need it for tomorrow. It's a present.
S Oh dear, it's a long job. You see parrot conversion ... Tell you what
though, for free, terriers make lovely fish. I mean I could do that
for you
straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back
of
its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good ...
M You'd need a very big tank.
S It's a great conversation piece.
M Yes, all right, all right ... but, er, only if I can watch.

IBen Getiner
January 19th 07, 07:48 AM

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=laugh

IBen getiner