PDA

View Full Version : declawing petition?

bookie
January 20th 07, 02:44 AM
dear all

after recent postings and topics on declawing, furniture, etc etc, I am
wondering if there were any online petitions which one might be able to
sign or put one's name too in order to support a possible ban on
declawing in the US of A.

Thankfully this barbaric practice is already illegal in England (UK)
but it really distresses me that it is still perfectly legal in America
and still seems to occur frequently. I was wondering if there were any
petitions or campaigns or similar for making declawing illegal to which
I could lend my support, I am sure that there are many more people
reading this newsgroup who would like to lend their support to such a
campaign if there was one.

right, I'm off to watch jessie having a damn good time scratching the
hell out of my leather sofas downstairs, she has never actually shown
any interest in doing this before but if i cover them in catnip she may
do. Then i will take photos of the carnage, maybe even video it, and
send it to eDogs wife just to freak her out. She will probably be so
horrified that there are people out there who refuse to get all uptight
about their furniture that she may well have to be taken to a
psychiatric unit or health clinic to get over the trauma, maybe become
a permanent resident, and while she is there eDog can get rid of the
leather sofa, fill the house with lots of bean bags and cushions and
huge cat beds and live the rest of his days surrounded by the sound of
purring coming from the hoards of contented unmutilated cats living
there with him.

sounds like a plan to me.

Bookie

Moongal
January 20th 07, 04:04 AM
I found a worldwide one here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/327400811?ltl=1169262167

I wonder why vets would even consider doing this. Do any ever flat out
refuse to do it?

"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> dear all
>
> after recent postings and topics on declawing, furniture, etc etc, I am
> wondering if there were any online petitions which one might be able to
> sign or put one's name too in order to support a possible ban on
> declawing in the US of A.
>
> Thankfully this barbaric practice is already illegal in England (UK)
> but it really distresses me that it is still perfectly legal in America
> and still seems to occur frequently. I was wondering if there were any
> petitions or campaigns or similar for making declawing illegal to which
> I could lend my support, I am sure that there are many more people
> reading this newsgroup who would like to lend their support to such a
> campaign if there was one.
>
> right, I'm off to watch jessie having a damn good time scratching the
> hell out of my leather sofas downstairs, she has never actually shown
> any interest in doing this before but if i cover them in catnip she may
> do. Then i will take photos of the carnage, maybe even video it, and
> send it to eDogs wife just to freak her out. She will probably be so
> horrified that there are people out there who refuse to get all uptight
> about their furniture that she may well have to be taken to a
> psychiatric unit or health clinic to get over the trauma, maybe become
> a permanent resident, and while she is there eDog can get rid of the
> leather sofa, fill the house with lots of bean bags and cushions and
> huge cat beds and live the rest of his days surrounded by the sound of
> purring coming from the hoards of contented unmutilated cats living
> there with him.
>
> sounds like a plan to me.
>
> Bookie

bookie
January 20th 07, 09:55 PM
Moongal wrote:
> I found a worldwide one here:
>
> http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/327400811?ltl=1169262167
>
> I wonder why vets would even consider doing this. Do any ever flat out
> refuse to do it?

thanks i have now signed it, hope some other here will do so too, if
there are any other petitions anyone knows about please let me have the
details, i want to do whatever i can from this side of the pond to get
rid of this awful practice.

since declawing is banned in the uk and most likely the rest of europe
too obviously all vets here would refuse to do it. If I lived in the US
of A it would be a good test to find a decent vet to take my kitty to
though; any vets who say they will declaw my cat would not be getting
my business as i would not consider them worthy of being in charge of
my cats medical health.

come on the rest of you, sign up!!!!

MaryL
January 21st 07, 12:54 AM
"Moongal" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I found a worldwide one here:
>
> http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/327400811?ltl=1169262167

Thanks for posting the link.

> I wonder why vets would even consider doing this. Do any ever flat out
> refuse to do it?

A few vets in the US refuse to declaw, but most perform the procedure. In
my opinion, the reason is *money.*

MaryL

IBen Getiner
January 22nd 07, 12:21 PM
bookie wrote:
> dear all
>
> after recent postings and topics on declawing, furniture, etc etc, I am
> wondering if there were any online petitions which one might be able to
> sign or put one's name too in order to support a possible ban on
> declawing in the US of A.

**** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...

IBen
Getiner

bookie
January 22nd 07, 05:11 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> bookie wrote:
> > dear all
> >
> > after recent postings and topics on declawing, furniture, etc etc, I am
> > wondering if there were any online petitions which one might be able to
> > sign or put one's name too in order to support a possible ban on
> > declawing in the US of A.
> >

> **** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...
>

> IBen
> Getiner

Excellent, I am all for freedom of speech, and even though you made a
crap point and it was badly presented you are perfectly within your
rights to voice your opinions no matter how ill-thought out and totally
****ed up they are. Actually yes make sure you do 'voice' them next
time, oral presentation is probably a much better idea for you as your
atrocious spelling and generally awful written composition only
highlight what a low-level of intelligence you possess.

Anyway, nice to see they have allowed you to use a keyboard in your
residential home, maybe one day they will let you use a knife to eat
your dinner with. tell me, do you have a cell to yourself or do they
let you share? have they taken the bars off the windows yet?

all the best, we're thinking of you out here in the real world, Bookie

IBen Getiner
January 23rd 07, 01:54 AM
bookie wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > bookie wrote:
> > > dear all
> > >
> > > after recent postings and topics on declawing, furniture, etc etc, I am
> > > wondering if there were any online petitions which one might be able to
> > > sign or put one's name too in order to support a possible ban on
> > > declawing in the US of A.
> > >

> > **** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> > OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> > do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> > needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> > like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> > limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> > DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> > to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> > he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> > and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> > dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> > I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> > that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> > I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> > future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> > sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...
> >

> > IBen
> > Getiner
>
> Excellent, I am all for freedom of speech, and even though you made a
> crap point

How so...? You're the liberal bleeding-hearted, over-emotional nut-job.
Not me. You're the one who's all hung up on a totally harmless and
common medical procedure. I simply take advantage of this ethical and
legal procedure. And you don't like it! LOL...!!!!

Well that's just TUFF.

The rest of your shallow, transparent little mental bowl-movement has
been <snipped> because it was....

<non-sequiter>

When you feel like putting that emotionally crippled brain of yours out
on the limb, just stick to the subject at hand. Because we will
continue to have the last digits of our cat's toes removed as it suits
us. And that's whether YOU approve of it or not. What are you
bleeding-hearted freaks gonna do about it.... ? CRY....???

LOL...!!

LOL....!! LOL....!!!

LOTFLMAO...............!!!!!!!

IBen Getiner

bookie
January 23rd 07, 02:01 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> bookie wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:

> > > **** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> > > OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> > > do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> > > needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> > > like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> > > limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> > > DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> > > to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> > > he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> > > and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> > > dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> > > I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> > > that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> > > I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> > > future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> > > sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...
> > >

> > > IBen
> > > Getiner
> >
> > Excellent, I am all for freedom of speech, and even though you made a
> > crap point
>
> How so...? You're the liberal bleeding-hearted, over-emotional nut-job.
> Not me. You're the one who's all hung up on a totally harmless and
> common medical procedure. I simply take advantage of this ethical and
> legal procedure. And you don't like it! LOL...!!!!
>
> Well that's just TUFF.
>
> The rest of your shallow, transparent little mental bowl-movement has
> been <snipped> because it was....
>

> <non-sequiter>
>

> When you feel like putting that emotionally crippled brain of yours out
> on the limb, just stick to the subject at hand. Because we will
> continue to have the last digits of our cat's toes removed as it suits
> us. And that's whether YOU approve of it or not. What are you
> bleeding-hearted freaks gonna do about it.... ? CRY....???
>
> LOL...!!
>
> LOL....!! LOL....!!!
>
> LOTFLMAO...............!!!!!!!
>

> IBen Getiner

do you ever call up radio phone in shows and pretend to be someone
else? do you?

you might enjoy it if you have not tried it before.

you know, girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money

do the handcuffs chafe and make your wrists sore?

Angie
January 23rd 07, 02:19 AM
The ONLY reason I would condone declawing would be if it would keep one more
cat in a home. Lets say the owner has a cat who is just destroying the
crap out of their furniture. They have made up their mind that they have no
choice but to either boot it out to be an outdoor cat, or dump it at the
shelter. If declawing the cat would mean that the owner will keep the cat
in their home, then and only then would I be for declawing. We don't need
more cats in shelters, and we don't need more cats roaming outdoors.

Angie
January 23rd 07, 02:20 AM
I don't feel a declawing petition is what is needed. People need to be
educated but still be given the option of declawing in a last ditch effort
to keep the cat. See my other post.

Angie
January 23rd 07, 02:21 AM
Don't reply to jerks, just killfile them.

IBen Getiner
January 23rd 07, 04:03 AM
bookie wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > bookie wrote:

> > > Excellent, I am all for freedom of speech, and even though you made a
> > > crap point
> >
> > How so...? You're the liberal bleeding-hearted, over-emotional nut-job.
> > Not me. You're the one who's all hung up on a totally harmless and
> > common medical procedure. I simply take advantage of this ethical and
> > legal procedure. And you don't like it! LOL...!!!!
> >
> > Well that's just TUFF.
> >
> > The rest of your shallow, transparent little mental bowl-movement has
> > been <snipped> because it was....
> >

> > <non-sequiter>
> >

> > When you feel like putting that emotionally crippled brain of yours out
> > on the limb, just stick to the subject at hand. Because we will
> > continue to have the last digits of our cat's toes removed as it suits
> > us. And that's whether YOU approve of it or not. What are you
> > bleeding-hearted freaks gonna do about it.... ? CRY....???
> >
> > LOL...!!
> >
> > LOL....!! LOL....!!!
> >
> > LOTFLMAO...............!!!!!!!
> >

> > IBen Getiner
>
> do you ever....................................

<SNIP>

<non-sequiter>

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
January 23rd 07, 04:22 AM
Angie wrote:
> The ONLY reason I would condone declawing would be if it would keep one more
> cat in a home. Lets say the owner has a cat who is just destroying the
> crap out of their furniture. They have made up their mind that they have no
> choice but to either boot it out to be an outdoor cat, or dump it at the
> shelter. If declawing the cat would mean that the owner will keep the cat
> in their home, then and only then would I be for declawing. We don't need
> more cats in shelters, and we don't need more cats roaming outdoors.

It's all left-wing propaganda, Angie... There's absolutely nothing
whatsoever wrong with the procedure. Our boy has never been happier OR
healthier, and he's had all ten removed. He readily plays with his
hanging toy, just as if his claws still existed. He even continues to
use a favorite scratching post. The ONLY thing that has changed is that
he is no longer capable of destroy our stuff. If we couldn't have had
them removed, we never would have taken him in, and he would still be a
little hobo ghost.... living on the fringes of our property line
(that's IF he were still alive). He would never know the paradise that
he enjoys today.
These people who protest against this... They really don't give a
rat'z azz about the cat's health. What we have here is further
encroachment into the sane world by the last vestiges of the 1960's
insane mentality. "Don't tell your children 'No"... "Do as thou will".
"If it feels good, do it". THIS is what they resent... an
Establishment with set rules... Rules that sometime say 'no'. And THEY
don't like it! Just look at their kids, if you have any doubt about
what I'm driving at! They're all total ****ing terrors. Wasted shallow
lives. You tell them to get off the hood of you car and they look at
you like you had earth-worms coming out of your ears. That's because
the word 'no' is almost totally alien to them.
Beware, the animal rights Kooks.... They're all 60's refuse or 60's
wanna-bees. And they want to take away from YOU...

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
January 23rd 07, 04:22 AM
Angie wrote:
> The ONLY reason I would condone declawing would be if it would keep one more
> cat in a home. Lets say the owner has a cat who is just destroying the
> crap out of their furniture. They have made up their mind that they have no
> choice but to either boot it out to be an outdoor cat, or dump it at the
> shelter. If declawing the cat would mean that the owner will keep the cat
> in their home, then and only then would I be for declawing. We don't need
> more cats in shelters, and we don't need more cats roaming outdoors.

It's all left-wing propaganda, Angie... There's absolutely nothing
whatsoever wrong with the procedure. Our boy has never been happier OR
healthier, and he's had all ten removed. He readily plays with his
hanging toy, just as if his claws still existed. He even continues to
use a favorite scratching post. The ONLY thing that has changed is that
he is no longer capable of destroy our stuff. If we couldn't have had
them removed, we never would have taken him in, and he would still be a
little hobo ghost.... living on the fringes of our property line
(that's IF he were still alive). He would never know the paradise that
he enjoys today.
These people who protest against this... They really don't give a
rat'z azz about the cat's health. What we have here is further
encroachment into the sane world by the last vestiges of the 1960's
insane mentality. "Don't tell your children 'No"... "Do as thou will".
"If it feels good, do it". THIS is what they resent... an
Establishment with set rules... Rules that sometime say 'no'. And THEY
don't like it! Just look at their kids, if you have any doubt about
what I'm driving at! They're all total ****ing terrors. Wasted shallow
lives. You tell them to get off the hood of you car and they look at
you like you had earth-worms coming out of your ears. That's because
the word 'no' is almost totally alien to them.
Beware, the animal rights Kooks.... They're all 60's refuse or 60's
wanna-bees. And they want to take away from YOU...

IBen Getiner

Angie
January 23rd 07, 04:38 AM
You're a little over the top, you certainly didn't need to lash out at them
as you did. However, I digress. I had one cat who we declawed. Only one
out of many many cats that we had too because we wanted to keep him, and he
ruined all our furniture. Toby was fine. He acted just like a cat with
claws. As you said, he used the scratcher, he even contined to scratch our
furniture. He scratched the carpet and he walked, and jumped and had
perfect balance just like a cat with claws, and that was just a day after
the procedure. I still rather people not declaw, but do it only if you
must.

Phil P.
January 23rd 07, 06:28 AM

> A few vets in the US refuse to declaw, but most perform the procedure. In
> my opinion, the reason is *money.*

A close second is emotional blackmail. If the vet doensn't declaw the cat
the client threatens to get rid of the cat- possibly cruelly. I've heard
that
one more than a few times.

Phil

-L.
January 23rd 07, 07:32 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:

> **** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...

You do more for the anti-declawing movement and for the LIBERALS than
anything any of us could posibly post. Keep on posting! :D

-L.

bookie
January 23rd 07, 03:04 PM
-L. wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> >
> > **** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> > OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> > do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> > needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> > like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> > limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> > DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> > to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> > he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> > and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> > dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> > I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> > that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> > I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> > future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> > sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...
>
> You do more for the anti-declawing movement and for the LIBERALS than
> anything any of us could posibly post. Keep on posting! :D
>
> -L.

I agree, he just shows the low level of intelligence amongst those who
declaw their cats and support the practise for no decent reason
whatsoever, so carry on!

sheelagh
January 23rd 07, 03:47 PM
you certainly have my support on this one
S:o)

sheelagh
January 23rd 07, 03:51 PM
bookie wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:
> > >
> > > **** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> > > OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> > > do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> > > needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> > > like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> > > limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> > > DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> > > to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> > > he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> > > and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> > > dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> > > I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> > > that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> > > I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> > > future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> > > sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...
> >
> > You do more for the anti-declawing movement and for the LIBERALS than
> > anything any of us could posibly post. Keep on posting! :D
> >
> > -L.
>
> I agree, he just shows the low level of intelligence amongst those who
> declaw their cats and support the practise for no decent reason
> whatsoever, so carry on!
I suddenly read my own posting back to myself & realised what you might
have thought regarding it.

I meant to say that I totally abhor the practise of declawing, &
support you whole heartedly in this thread.
S;o)

sheelagh
January 23rd 07, 03:51 PM
bookie wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:
> > >
> > > **** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> > > OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> > > do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> > > needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> > > like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> > > limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> > > DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> > > to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> > > he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> > > and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> > > dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> > > I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> > > that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> > > I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> > > future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> > > sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...
> >
> > You do more for the anti-declawing movement and for the LIBERALS than
> > anything any of us could posibly post. Keep on posting! :D
> >
> > -L.
>
> I agree, he just shows the low level of intelligence amongst those who
> declaw their cats and support the practise for no decent reason
> whatsoever, so carry on!
I suddenly read my own posting back to myself & realised what you might
have thought regarding it.

I meant to say that I totally abhor the practise of declawing, &
support you whole heartedly in this thread.
S;o)

IBen Getiner
January 23rd 07, 05:26 PM
Angie wrote:
> Don't reply to jerks, just killfile them.

Yes, run run run away. By any and all means!

Run away.....!

IBen Getiner

January 25th 07, 12:18 AM
Please excuse my language, ******! Politics has nothing to do with it,
you don't have to be left wing (not that you probably even know what
that means) to object to animal cruelty, grrr.

On 22 Jan, 11:21, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> bookie wrote:
> > dear all
>
> > after recent postings and topics on declawing, furniture, etc etc, I am
> > wondering if there were any online petitions which one might be able to
> > sign or put one's name too in order to support a possible ban on
> > declawing in the US of A.**** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...
>
> IBen
> Getiner

IBen Getiner
January 26th 07, 09:29 PM
On Jan 24, 6:18*pm, wrote:
> Please excuse my language, ******! *Politics has nothing to do with it,
> you don't have to be left wing (not that you probably even know what
> that means) to object to animal cruelty, grrr.

But you DO have to of left-wing mentality to consider this particular
surgical procedure 'animal cruelty'. Only a liberal nut-case would
consider it cruelty, especially since you have no proof that it harms
the animal long-term in any way. You're operating on your
'feeeeeelings'. Not your ability to reason. And THAT is what makes you
a left-wing, bleeding hearted koo-koo.

IBen Getiner

> On 22 Jan, 11:21, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:> bookie wrote:
> > > dear all
>
> > > after recent postings and topics on declawing, furniture, etc etc, I am
> > > wondering if there were any online petitions which one might be able to
> > > sign or put one's name too in order to support a possible ban on
> > > declawing in the US of A.**** off, you liberal nut-case. I totally support declawing. They're
> > OUR animals. And as long as they live with us at our expense, we get to
> > do with them as we see fit. Especially when it comes to outright
> > needless destruction of our personal property. It's liberal *******s
> > like YOU who resent any kind of law and order.. any kind of rules or
> > limits.. you don't believe in the word 'NO'. Well, mother****er.... I
> > DO. You aren't going to tell ME what I shall or shall not do in order
> > to protect MY personal possessions. My kat's been declawed. TWICE. And
> > he'z a happy kitty. He doesn't get to haphazardly destroy my furniture,
> > and he doesn't like that! But that's just too ****ing bad, cause we
> > dunn it and those daggers are gone, and we'd do it AGAIN.
> > I support declawing. I have made it clear to my local veterinarians
> > that I support them in their war against you, the kooky left. And that
> > I will continue to approve of them performing this procedure in the
> > future. And as long as there's money to be made, you kan be very
> > sure.... declawing WILL continue unchecked and unabated...

> > Getiner

IBen Getiner
January 26th 07, 09:31 PM

On Jan 24, 6:18 pm, wrote:
> Please excuse my language, ******! Politics has nothing to do with it,
> you don't have to be left wing (not that you probably even know what
> that means) to object to animal cruelty, grrr.

But you DO have to be of left-wing mentality to consider this