PDA

View Full Version : Trembling cat - trembles while purring

January 20th 07, 02:23 AM
I have a cat who is about a year and a half old. Sometimes when she's
curled up on my lap, purring away, she trembles. It's the kind of
trembling a cat does when scared, like at the vet's.

Is this a sign of a problem or is it just her quirk? It only seems to
happen when she's really happy and purring madly. When she's sound
asleep it doesn't happen.

Brian Link
January 20th 07, 07:21 AM
On 19 Jan 2007 18:23:47 -0800, "
> wrote:

>I have a cat who is about a year and a half old. Sometimes when she's
>curled up on my lap, purring away, she trembles. It's the kind of
>trembling a cat does when scared, like at the vet's.
>
>Is this a sign of a problem or is it just her quirk? It only seems to
>happen when she's really happy and purring madly. When she's sound
>asleep it doesn't happen.

Could be nothing.. could be redirected pain.

Check her teeth - otherwise, you should both be fine.

BLink
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"