PDA

View Full Version : HDTV Meow!

January 20th 07, 04:07 AM
I just got my first HDTV, and its a big hit with Hank.

He went bonkers over Bird Migration, but went completey ape-**** over a
special about a Magic and Big Cats special.

I think he wants to be a leopard when he grows up.

Outsider
January 20th 07, 02:02 PM
wrote in news:1169262470.417156.72930
@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I just got my first HDTV, and its a big hit with Hank.
>
> He went bonkers over Bird Migration, but went completey ape-**** over a
> special about a Magic and Big Cats special.
>
> I think he wants to be a leopard when he grows up.

Don't they all.

Andy

Moongal
January 20th 07, 03:42 PM
That's so cute! We bought a high def projector, and painted a screen on our
wall with special paint. Our TV screen is 10 feet diagonal. One of my cats
just loves it. She goes absolutely nuts if she sees a bird, but she also
loves cartoons! She was freaking out when she saw a cartoon mouse running
across the screen a few days ago.

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just got my first HDTV, and its a big hit with Hank.
>
> He went bonkers over Bird Migration, but went completey ape-**** over a
> special about a Magic and Big Cats special.
>
> I think he wants to be a leopard when he grows up.

barb
January 20th 07, 05:29 PM
My 4 year old Pickles does carefully watch the 55 inch rear projection tv
when there are animals on and she feels like it. They don't always make
noises so I know she is watching the action. The funniest has to be a cat
commercial where the cats suddenly start talking like humans. It seems to
turn her off.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,