PDA

View Full Version : Evangeline is a Mouser

January 20th 07, 03:53 AM
I'm so proud of her.

When I adopted her last week I noted she had traits of our now passed
champion mouser Emily.

Well, I was right:

http://blip.tv/file/134767

cybercat
January 20th 07, 08:23 PM
"T" > wrote in message
. ..
> I'm so proud of her.
>
> When I adopted her last week I noted she had traits of our now passed
> champion mouser Emily.
>
> Well, I was right:
>
> http://blip.tv/file/134767

Is she catching an actual mouse in there?

bookie
January 20th 07, 09:02 PM
T wrote:
> I'm so proud of her.
>
> When I adopted her last week I noted she had traits of our now passed
> champion mouser Emily.
>
> Well, I was right:
>
> http://blip.tv/file/134767

er.... what am I supposed to be seeing? i can't actually see anything
apart from the occasional bit of ginger cat goes past. Still you must
be very proud of her, did she give you the mouse as a gift? it is so
sweet when they come in with a mouse for you, so touching that they
want to show you and share it with you, i was so proud of jessie when
she first brought a mouse home (it was still alive though as she can't
really kill, she has no teeth, so it went back out into the garden
again).

bookie

January 20th 07, 09:33 PM
In article >, says...

> "T" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I'm so proud of her.
> >
> > When I adopted her last week I noted she had traits of our now passed
> > champion mouser Emily.
> >
> > Well, I was right:
> >
> > http://blip.tv/file/134767
> >

> Is she catching an actual mouse in there?

Yes indeed - that is an actual, real live mouse.

One of the perils of living above a restaurant when the weather turns
cold.