PDA

View Full Version : vet recommendation

honeybunch
January 22nd 07, 12:57 PM
Can anyone recommend a low cost vet in Philadelphia? I've adopted a
stray since September and he really needs to see a vet but I cant
afford the price Ive been quoted in Ardmore. Thank you for any help
with this. Some kind person emailed me this information once but I
lost it.

Gail
January 22nd 07, 02:08 PM
Try calling an animal shelter in the area and ask that question.
Gail
ups.com...