PDA

View Full Version : A case study of antisocial personality disorder

plunk your magic twanger, froggy
January 23rd 07, 04:54 AM
> Werther's Original wrote:
> > I left the house clean this morning
> > when I came home it was ragged with **** everywhere
> >
> > kittens ****ting behind my bed, peeing in my bed! yeah!
> > there's a couple that haven't figured it out
> >
> > THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELT LIKE 10 YEAR OLD CRAP
> >
> > Lucy in the kitchen being as ugly as ugly can get TO A KITTEN
> >
> > I grabbed Lucy by the nap of the neck and showed her what ugly was
> >
> > Then there's Jupiter.. ****ting in the kitten litter tray...
> > a big terd big as your thumbs, laying in the little kitten tray...
> > pure ol lazy
> >
> > then there's greed.. I CAN'T STAND A GREEDY SO AND SO
> >
> > I told Jupiter to stop doing that...
> > I don't care what the Amazing Pussy Wizard says he better hear me..
> > there's power in the word NO
> >
> > Cats will run you down and run you over if you let them
> >
> > for weeks, everywhere I step, or lay or lean.. a kitten squeels...
> >
> > so what is the solution to all this aggrivation?
> >
> > I broke bad! yes I did.
> >
> > right now? hell, I CAN'T FIND A KITTEN OR A CAT NOWHERE
> >
> > at least not up under my feet
> > im the big cat around here, I call the shots, Im in charge
> >
> > Cats love a good natured push over
> >
> > GIVEM A FUR COAT AND THEY THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD
> >
> > they will run you ragged into the ground if you let them
> >
> > don't worry about the love, they don't love you no way... you're a fool
> > if you think they feel any love, they don't.
> >
> > THEY WANT TO SURVIVE.. they are simply a social creature and that's
> > fine! we take advantage of their instincts and "pretend" they are
> > requitting our loves.. but no... they are merely eating. or...
> > continuing in their social practice and surviving, don't fool yourself.

Psychological studies have shown that individuals who take pleasure in
inflicting harm on animals are more likely to do so to humans. This
should not be confused with people who simply kill or harm animals for
practical purposes (such as food, lab experiment, animal husbandry).
One of the known warning signs of certain psychopathologies, including
anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic
personality disorder, is a history of torturing pets and small animals,
a behavior known as zoosadism. According to the New York Times, "[t]he
FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits
that regularly appears in its computer records of serial rapists and
murderers, and the standard diagnostic and treatment manual for
psychiatric and emotional disorders lists cruelty to animals a
diagnostic criterion for conduct disorders. "A survey of psychiatric
patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats found all of them
had high levels of aggression toward people as well, including one
patient who had murdered a young boy."

sheelagh
January 23rd 07, 06:38 AM
plunk your magic twanger, froggy wrote:

> > Werther's Original wrote:
> > > I left the house clean this morning
> > > when I came home it was ragged with **** everywhere
> > >
> > > kittens ****ting behind my bed, peeing in my bed! yeah!
> > > there's a couple that haven't figured it out
> > >
> > > THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELT LIKE 10 YEAR OLD CRAP
> > >
> > > Lucy in the kitchen being as ugly as ugly can get TO A KITTEN
> > >
> > > I grabbed Lucy by the nap of the neck and showed her what ugly was
> > >
> > > Then there's Jupiter.. ****ting in the kitten litter tray...
> > > a big terd big as your thumbs, laying in the little kitten tray...
> > > pure ol lazy
> > >
> > > then there's greed.. I CAN'T STAND A GREEDY SO AND SO
> > >
> > > I told Jupiter to stop doing that...
> > > I don't care what the Amazing Pussy Wizard says he better hear me..
> > > there's power in the word NO
> > >
> > > Cats will run you down and run you over if you let them
> > >
> > > for weeks, everywhere I step, or lay or lean.. a kitten squeels...
> > >
> > > so what is the solution to all this aggrivation?
> > >
> > > I broke bad! yes I did.
> > >
> > > right now? hell, I CAN'T FIND A KITTEN OR A CAT NOWHERE
> > >
> > > at least not up under my feet
> > > im the big cat around here, I call the shots, Im in charge
> > >
> > > Cats love a good natured push over
> > >
> > > GIVEM A FUR COAT AND THEY THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD
> > >
> > > they will run you ragged into the ground if you let them
> > >
> > > don't worry about the love, they don't love you no way... you're a fool
> > > if you think they feel any love, they don't.
> > >
> > > THEY WANT TO SURVIVE.. they are simply a social creature and that's
> > > fine! we take advantage of their instincts and "pretend" they are
> > > requitting our loves.. but no... they are merely eating. or...
> > > continuing in their social practice and surviving, don't fool yourself.
>
> Psychological studies have shown that individuals who take pleasure in
> inflicting harm on animals are more likely to do so to humans. This
> should not be confused with people who simply kill or harm animals for
> practical purposes (such as food, lab experiment, animal husbandry).
> One of the known warning signs of certain psychopathologies, including
> anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic
> personality disorder, is a history of torturing pets and small animals,
> a behavior known as zoosadism. According to the New York Times, "[t]he
> FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits
> that regularly appears in its computer records of serial rapists and
> murderers, and the standard diagnostic and treatment manual for
> psychiatric and emotional disorders lists cruelty to animals a
> diagnostic criterion for conduct disorders. "A survey of psychiatric
> patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats found all of them
> had high levels of aggression toward people as well, including one
> patient who had murdered a young boy."

Is this coming from personal experience?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
This might be of some help to you Nick.