PDA

View Full Version : 9 month old throwing up

Elizabeth
January 23rd 07, 12:34 PM
My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is just a clear
liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like water. Poor thing, she knows to
move to the bathroom floor if she gets sick. I am calling the vet tomorrow,
but I would like some opinions of possible causes.

It doesn't seem like she wolfs down her food, she's always been and very
careful eater.
What else could be the cause? Thanks!

--
http://i7.tinypic.com/24g0snn.jpg

my baby.

dgk
January 23rd 07, 01:47 PM
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:34:10 GMT, "Elizabeth" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is just a clear
>liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like water. Poor thing, she knows to
>move to the bathroom floor if she gets sick. I am calling the vet tomorrow,
>but I would like some opinions of possible causes.
>
>It doesn't seem like she wolfs down her food, she's always been and very
>careful eater.
>What else could be the cause? Thanks!

Hairball? Could be anything. Vet time I guess.

Buddy's Mom
January 23rd 07, 02:46 PM
I agree - probably a hair ball. Get Temptations for Hair Balls. Cats
love them and help the hair pass out the other end!

Elizabeth wrote:
> My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is just a clear
> liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like water. Poor thing, she knows to
> move to the bathroom floor if she gets sick. I am calling the vet tomorrow,
> but I would like some opinions of possible causes.
>
> It doesn't seem like she wolfs down her food, she's always been and very
> careful eater.
> What else could be the cause? Thanks!
>
> --
> http://i7.tinypic.com/24g0snn.jpg
>
> my baby.

Gail Futoran
January 23rd 07, 04:17 PM
"Elizabeth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is
> just a clear
> liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like water. Poor thing, she
> knows to
> move to the bathroom floor if she gets sick. I am calling the vet
> tomorrow,
> but I would like some opinions of possible causes.
>
> It doesn't seem like she wolfs down her food, she's always been and
> very
> careful eater.
> What else could be the cause? Thanks!
>
> --
> http://i7.tinypic.com/24g0snn.jpg
>
> my baby.

Do you have any houseplants she might be
chewing on? For years I had houseplants
that I didn't know were toxic to cats, simply
because my (then) cats never chewed on
them. Also, could there be anything else
she's gotten into that might be toxic or
mildly toxic?

Gail F.