PDA

View Full Version : training a cat to heal

lee
January 24th 07, 01:36 AM
I'm old. I have the "cat shuffle." If I didn't I'd be flat of my back
several times a day tripping over cats!! I love them, but they will be
the death of me. How can I train them to" heal" like any good dog????
My family is concerned but you just don't "off " a cat! I have googled
and yahoo'd and so far haven't come up with any thing. I really don't
like to do the "shuffle" bit and I don't want to/ "off" the cats (2 yr
old Little Boy and 20+ yr old Ms Kitty,) as they are an important part
of my household... soooooo...any suggestions?

Lee

honeybunch
January 25th 07, 12:04 AM
There is a funny aside on this subject on Dorothy Rothchild's Blog at
http://ornithologyforbeginners.blogspot.com/ Its called This is How it
will Happen so you have to arrow down in order to read it. I dont know
how to send just that article.