PDA

View Full Version : FEMALE BURMESE WILL ONLY ONE WET BRAND AND FLAVOR

mamasan via CatKB.com
January 24th 07, 12:55 AM
I have a dilemma:
The stock of my cat's favorite brand and flavor will soon run out. She is 5
years old and its the only food she will touch since being a kitten.
Manufacturer is discontinuing making this catfood. I have tried most other
brands and flavors even mixing it with no success. Don't know how to switch
her to another cat food.

Buddy's Mom
January 24th 07, 01:24 AM
Have you tried Fancy Feast?

On Jan 23, 7:55*pm, "mamasan via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a dilemma:
> The stock of my cat's favorite brand and flavor will soon run out. She is *5
> years old and its the only food she will touch since being a kitten.
> Manufacturer is discontinuing making this catfood. I have tried most other
> brands and flavors even mixing it with no success. Don't know how to switch
> her to another cat food.

Gail
January 24th 07, 02:34 AM
Mix her favorite food with other brands and slowly decrease it (her favorite
food).
Gail
"mamasan via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I have a dilemma:
> The stock of my cat's favorite brand and flavor will soon run out. She is
> 5
> years old and its the only food she will touch since being a kitten.
> Manufacturer is discontinuing making this catfood. I have tried most other
> brands and flavors even mixing it with no success. Don't know how to
> switch
> her to another cat food.

mamasan via CatKB.com
January 24th 07, 06:21 AM
Yes, thank you. I think I have tried most other brands. She far will only eat
Sheba rotisserie chicken in meaty juices.

Buddy's Mom wrote:
>Have you tried Fancy Feast?
>
>> I have a dilemma:
>> The stock of my cat's favorite brand and flavor will soon run out. She is 5
>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
>> --

mamasan via CatKB.com
January 24th 07, 06:25 AM
Thank Gail. I have tried this. But she instantly knows ( perhaps by smell)
and will not touch any mix.