PDA

View Full Version : Re: Info needed on Brandy Alexandre (Karleen Smith)

Ignoramus
January 24th 07, 03:59 PM
Nomen Nescio > wrote in
:

> Brandy Alexandre

The porn star?

January 24th 07, 08:55 PM
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:58:18 -0500, "Lady In The Ice Water"
> wrote:

>"Ignoramus" > wrote in message
>> Nomen Nescio > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Brandy Alexandre
>>
>> The porn star?
>

>No, Brandy Alexandre the Mensa student. Of course the porn star! What else
>would she be known for?

Actually Brandy did brag that she was a member of Mensa.
She removed that post and denies she was a member of Mensa but she still claims to be
a genius...<g>

January 24th 07, 08:57 PM

:

>>> Brandy Alexandre
>>
>>The porn star?
>
>No, I think they're talking about Sister Mary Brandy Alexandre, the
>principal at the parochial school.

She taught me sixth grade, and she never wore panties.

Fred Hall
January 24th 07, 08:58 PM

:

>>>The porn star?
>>
>>No, I think they're talking about Sister Mary Brandy Alexandre, the
>>principal at the parochial school.
>
> She taught me sixth grade, and she never wore panties.

She was hot. Really hot.