PDA

View Full Version : Re: Info needed on Brandy Alexandre (Karleen Smith)

BTR1701
January 25th 07, 12:41 AM
In article >,
Nomen Nescio > wrote:

> A well respected family is suing Brandy Alexandre (real name: Karleen
> Smith) for defamation, libel, slander, netstalking, harassment.
>
> If you have any information on her, like her home address, phone
> number, social security number, who her employer is and their address
> and phone number, please post it here.
>
> Brandy lives in poverty and there isn't much to recover from her
> financially so we can't offer you a cash reward but we might go after
> her employer who has deep pockets. In that case we will offer you a
> reward.

By what legal theory could you legitimately hold her employer
responsible?

EGK
January 25th 07, 12:57 AM
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:41:36 -0500, BTR1701 > wrote:

>In article >,
> Nomen Nescio > wrote:
>
>> A well respected family is suing Brandy Alexandre (real name: Karleen
>> Smith) for defamation, libel, slander, netstalking, harassment.
>>
>> If you have any information on her, like her home address, phone
>> number, social security number, who her employer is and their address
>> and phone number, please post it here.
>>
>> Brandy lives in poverty and there isn't much to recover from her
>> financially so we can't offer you a cash reward but we might go after
>> her employer who has deep pockets. In that case we will offer you a
>> reward.
>
>By what legal theory could you legitimately hold her employer
>responsible?

It sounds like bull**** and someone just fishing for information. How in
hell would they know her real name and she lived in poverty yet not even
have a home address?

On the other hand, if a case like that were actually proven, I think an
employer could be held liable if their computers and internet connection
were used in such activitiy.

"There would be a lot more civility in this world if people
didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you"
(Calvin and Hobbes)

It's the Principle!
January 25th 07, 12:58 AM
BTR1701 > wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:

> By what legal theory could you legitimately hold her employer
> responsible?

Assuming this was fact, of course...

But the fact is, one of the usual suspects has their panties in a wad
and this is a call to arms for like-minded to get their stalking hats
on and help find a way to harm me for imagined slights and opposing
opinions. It's truly pathetic and even though they are anonymous, you
have to imagine what an individual is like in real life who would sit
down and try to hurt another total stranger for no reason. What do
they get from it? The fact they might get anything out of it is cause
for concern for them, their families, and anyone in proximity.

--
Brandy Alexandre

-- Everything tastes better with cat hair in it. =^.^=

January 25th 07, 02:52 AM
On 24 Jan 2007 16:11:40 -0800, "A." > wrote:

> I always like a girl who
>collects her pog slammers.

Pog Slammers....<g>

That's the best name I've heard for Butt Plugs in a long time.