PDA

View Full Version : Re: Info needed on Brandy Alexandre (Karleen Smith)

January 25th 07, 03:37 AM
On 24 Jan 2007 18:19:33 -0800, "PaullusRome" > wrote:

>On Jan 24, 7:50 am, Nomen Nescio > wrote:
>> A well respected family is suing Brandy Alexandre (real name: Karleen
>> Smith) for defamation, libel, slander, netstalking, harassment.
>>
>> If you have any information on her, like her home address, phone
>> number, social security number, who her employer is and their address
>> and phone number, please post it here.
>>
>> Brandy lives in poverty and there isn't much to recover from her
>> financially so we can't offer you a cash reward but we might go after
>> her employer who has deep pockets. In that case we will offer you a
>> reward.
>>
>> Thank you. This family will be very grateful to you. They have been
>> hounded and harassed and stalked by Brandy and have had to go into
>> hiding. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have helped
>> them get justice.
>
>__________________________________________________ __________________
>
>While it is true that Brandy was a former Porn Whore,

Correction, a former Porn Whore with a petrified log up her ass and absolutely no
sense of humor.
You would think when she blew Pauly Shore some of his might have stuck. <g>

No One Knows
January 25th 07, 03:38 AM
wrote in
:

> On 24 Jan 2007 18:19:33 -0800, "PaullusRome" >
> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 24, 7:50 am, Nomen Nescio > wrote:
>>> A well respected family is suing Brandy Alexandre (real name:
>>> Karleen Smith) for defamation, libel, slander, netstalking,
>>> harassment.
>>>
>>> If you have any information on her, like her home address, phone
>>> number, social security number, who her employer is and their
>>> address and phone number, please post it here.
>>>
>>> Brandy lives in poverty and there isn't much to recover from her
>>> financially so we can't offer you a cash reward but we might go
>>> after her employer who has deep pockets. In that case we will offer
>>> you a reward.
>>>
>>> Thank you. This family will be very grateful to you. They have
>>> been hounded and harassed and stalked by Brandy and have had to go
>>> into hiding. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have
>>> helped them get justice.

>>While it is true that Brandy was a former Porn Whore,
>
> Correction, a former Porn Whore with a petrified log up her ass and
> absolutely no sense of humor.
> You would think when she blew Pauly Shore some of his might have
> stuck. <g>

She should have blown somebody actually funny.