62 discussions replies
79 direct replies to your messages
653 views of your messages

47 views of your profile

In troll town where I come from, we don't **** around, we get it done
right the first time.

cybercat
January 26th 07, 07:33 AM
"Jesus take the wheel" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Your 7-day activity
> 8 discussions started
> 62 discussions replies
> 79 direct replies to your messages
> 653 views of your messages
>
> 47 views of your profile
>
> In troll town where I come from, we don't **** around, we get it done
> right the first time.

You must be very proud.

You very nearly always are.

Jesus take the wheel
January 29th 07, 12:32 AM
OMG

notice the helicopters targets are already on fire
in the future Ill try and save you some

this is bad too

< d r u m r o l l >

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/data/assets/12854.pdf

Advanced stealth. Information fusion. Fighter agility. Unsurpassed
situational awareness. New standards of reliability and
maintainability.
Network-enabled operations. Lethal, survivable, supportable and
affordable - one of only two 5TH Generation Fighters in the world.

what a screamin meemee

These guys have teamed up with another rocket company.. they are
building a civilian shuttle to mars, HOT DOG