PDA

View Full Version : Very bad advice!!!

pinhead
January 29th 07, 01:20 AM
This is the first time I have read through the messages in this
group. Mostly, the advice is good with the exception of one
individual who gives very poor advice. I am not going to mention any
names, but I would like to warn the readers of this usenet, that there
is usually at least one mentally unstable person who will post
foolish messages over and over.

Therefore, be careful!

Matthew
January 29th 07, 01:30 AM
Stick around you only saw one give it a coupe days there are about 4 or 5
trolls that do their best to act like fools

"pinhead" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> This is the first time I have read through the messages in this
> group. Mostly, the advice is good with the exception of one
> individual who gives very poor advice. I am not going to mention any
> names, but I would like to warn the readers of this usenet, that there
> is usually at least one mentally unstable person who will post
> foolish messages over and over.
>
> Therefore, be careful!

Jesus take the wheel
January 29th 07, 01:44 AM
You act like you're talking to a bunch of kinder gardeners

The truth is, you've just peddled into the middle of millionares,
geniuses, poets, artists, horny house-wives, and dead beat cat owners.

On Jan 28, 7:20 pm, "pinhead" > wrote:
> This is the first time I have read through the messages in this
> group. Mostly, the advice is good with the exception of one
> individual who gives very poor advice. I am not going to mention any
> names, but I would like to warn the readers of this usenet, that there
> is usually at least one mentally unstable person who will post
> foolish messages over and over.
>
> Therefore, be careful!

sheelagh
January 29th 07, 01:53 AM
On Jan 29, 12:44 am, "Jesus take the wheel" >
wrote:
> You act like you're talking to a bunch of kinder gardeners
>
> The truth is, you've just peddled into the middle of millionares,
> geniuses, poets, artists, horny house-wives, and dead beat cat owners.
>
> On Jan 28, 7:20 pm, "pinhead" > wrote:
>

> > This is the first time I have read through the messages in this
> > group. Mostly, the advice is good with the exception of one
> > individual who gives very poor advice. I am not going to mention any
> > names, but I would like to warn the readers of this usenet, that there
> > is usually at least one mentally unstable person who will post
> > foolish messages over and over.
>
> > Therefore, be careful!- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -
Worse, I seem to attract them like bees to a honey pot.....
S;(

Jesus take the wheel
January 29th 07, 02:33 AM
yeah, some little pervert crouched under a bridge, his back is covered
in course dirty hair.
his fingernails are about as nasty as his teeth...

LOL

On Jan 28, 7:53 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On Jan 29, 12:44 am, "Jesus take the wheel" >
> wrote:
>

> > You act like you're talking to a bunch of kinder gardeners
>
> > The truth is, you've just peddled into the middle of millionares,
> > geniuses, poets, artists, horny house-wives, and dead beat cat owners.
>
> > On Jan 28, 7:20 pm, "pinhead" > wrote:
>
> > > This is the first time I have read through the messages in this
> > > group. Mostly, the advice is good with the exception of one
> > > individual who gives very poor advice. I am not going to mention any
> > > names, but I would like to warn the readers of this usenet, that there
> > > is usually at least one mentally unstable person who will post
> > > foolish messages over and over.
>
> > > Therefore, be careful!- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -Worse, I seem to attract them like bees to a honey pot.....
> S;(- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Demon Chunky Style
January 29th 07, 06:22 AM
> On Jan 29, 12:44 am, "Jesus take the wheel" >
> wrote:
> > You act like you're talking to a bunch of kinder gardeners

If the shoe fits...

> > The truth is, you've just peddled into the middle of millionares,
> > geniuses, poets, artists, horny house-wives, and dead beat cat owners.

You being in the latter group... hey, look Bar! "Beat" and "cat" right
next to each other in your self - description!

Coincidence?
Freudian slip, broom master?

sheelagh wrote:
>Worse, I seem to attract them like bees to a honey pot.....

Or flies to a dung heap, as it were...

sheelagh
January 29th 07, 07:12 AM
On Jan 29, 5:22 am, "Demon Chunky Style" >
wrote:
> > On Jan 29, 12:44 am, "Jesus take the wheel" >
> > wrote:
> > > You act like you're talking to a bunch of kinder gardenersIf the shoe fits...
>
> > > The truth is, you've just peddled into the middle of millionares,
> > > geniuses, poets, artists, horny house-wives, and dead beat cat owners.You being in the latter group... hey, look Bar! "Beat" and "cat" right
> next to each other in your self - description!
>
> Coincidence?
> Freudian slip, broom master?
>
> sheelagh wrote:
> >Worse, I seem to attract them like bees to a honey pot.....Or flies to a dung heap, as it were...
..................\|||/
................(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-----------.
|.....Please..................|
|...don't feed the........|
| .....TROLL... !...........|
'-------------------Ooo--'
............|__|__|
.............||... ||
..........ooO Ooo.................\|||/

Jesus take the wheel
January 30th 07, 10:24 PM
On Jan 29, 1:12 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> .................\|||/
> ...............(o o)
> ,----ooO--(_)-----------.
> |.....Please..................|
> |...don't feed the........|
> | .....TROLL... !...........|
> '-------------------Ooo--'
> ...........|__|__|
> ............||... ||
> .........ooO Ooo.................\|||/

What do trolls prefer to eat? Attention?
I need attention sometimes, Im not too proud to say it either
NO SHAME IN MY GAME, IS WHY I AM STILL HERE.

Jesus take the wheel
January 30th 07, 10:24 PM
I think YOU are the real pinhead here

On Jan 29, 12:22 am, "Demon Chunky Style" >
wrote:
> > On Jan 29, 12:44 am, "Jesus take the wheel" >
> > wrote:
> > > You act like you're talking to a bunch of kinder gardeners
>
> If the shoe fits...
>
> > > The truth is, you've just peddled into the middle of millionares,
> > > geniuses, poets, artists, horny house-wives, and dead beat cat owners.
>
> You being in the latter group... hey, look Bar! "Beat" and "cat" right
> next to each other in your self - description!
>
> Coincidence?
> Freudian slip, broom master?
>
> sheelagh wrote:
> >Worse, I seem to attract them like bees to a honey pot.....
>
> Or flies to a dung heap, as it were...

catz carer
January 31st 07, 01:41 AM
On 30 Jan, 21:24, "Jesus take the wheel" >
wrote:
> On Jan 29, 1:12 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > .................\|||/
> > ...............(o o)
> > ,----ooO--(_)-----------.
> > |.....Please..................|
> > |...don't feed the........|
> > | .....TROLL... !...........|
> > '-------------------Ooo--'
> > ...........|__|__|
> > ............||... ||
> > .........ooO Ooo.................\|||/
>
> What do trolls prefer to eat? Attention?
> I need attention sometimes, Im not too proud to say it either
> NO SHAME IN MY GAME, IS WHY I AM STILL HERE.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_frm/thread/
faa0069ad97e443a/7fbdf73edd195095?hl=en#7fbdf73edd195095

I thought you might find this snipet interesting.
My sister tells me that this chap his been a bit of a pain in the
bottom?

My advice to both of you, is to ignore it with as much fervor as he
intends to create for you both to react to.

Attention seeking is fine until it reaches the point of causing,
serious or criminal personal offence, in which case report the abuse,
stalking, & any other criminal activity to the usernet groups & his
Isp too.
..
Above all. *don't respond* to any further postings irrelevent of where
he follows you, or what he says about you, simply to make you feel
silly.

He is doing that quite well to himself & all on his own.

Anyone with half a brain can see that his trollish behaviour is
churlish, childish & frankly sadly pathetic.

Catz-C

catz carer
January 31st 07, 01:50 AM
wrote:
> I think YOU are the real pinhead here
>
> On Jan 29, 12:22 am, "Demon Chunky Style" >
> wrote:

> > If the shoe fits...

> > You being in the latter group... hey, look Bar! "Beat" and "cat" right
> > next to each other in your self - description!
>
> > Coincidence?
> > Freudian slip, broom master?
>
> > sheelagh wrote:
> > >Worse, I seem to attract them like bees to a honey pot.....
>
> > Or flies to a dung heap, as it were...- Hide quoted text -

Possible.
It was a little hard to tell by following his profile.
Improbable though.

More likely that someone got up his nose & this was the easiest way of
retribution, I think.

Either way it was irrelevant.
If it was a truely meant statement, he would have named the person in
question, surely?
Catz-C

Demon Chunky Style
January 31st 07, 02:12 AM
On Jan 30, 7:41 pm, "catz carer" > wrote:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_frm/thread/
> faa0069ad97e443a/7fbdf73edd195095?hl=en#7fbdf73edd195095
>
> I thought you might find this snipet interesting.

If it actually SAID anything, that is...

> My sister tells me that this chap his been a bit of a pain in the
> bottom?
>
> My advice to both of you, is to ignore it with as much fervor as he
> intends to create for you both to react to.

Paul, DO try to practice what you preach. You only posted in order to
pontificate on a subject which you have little or no background.
bigblowhardbarry KNOWS why this is happening, and Sheelagh decided to
shove her proboscis into the situation with kneejerk overreactions
and supposition.

> Attention seeking is fine until it reaches the point of causing,
> serious or criminal personal offence, in which case report the abuse,
> stalking, & any other criminal activity to the usernet groups & his
> Isp too.

If you feel that "criminal offence" has been committed, then by all
means ring up your solicitor and have at it, Lord Muck. Otherwise,
**** off.

> Above all. *don't respond* to any further postings irrelevent of where
> he follows you, or what he says about you, simply to make you feel
> silly.

Good luck following through on that, Paulie.

Silly old fruit.

Jesus take the wheel
January 31st 07, 03:21 AM
Another ****ing idiot

On Jan 30, 7:41 pm, "catz carer" > wrote:
> On 30 Jan, 21:24, "Jesus take the wheel" >
> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 29, 1:12 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > > .................\|||/
> > > ...............(o o)
> > > ,----ooO--(_)-----------.
> > > |.....Please..................|
> > > |...don't feed the........|
> > > | .....TROLL... !...........|
> > > '-------------------Ooo--'
> > > ...........|__|__|
> > > ............||... ||
> > > .........ooO Ooo.................\|||/
>
> > What do trolls prefer to eat? Attention?
> > I need attention sometimes, Im not too proud to say it either
> > NO SHAME IN MY GAME, IS WHY I AM STILL HERE.
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_frm/thread/
> faa0069ad97e443a/7fbdf73edd195095?hl=en#7fbdf73edd195095
>
> I thought you might find this snipet interesting.
> My sister tells me that this chap his been a bit of a pain in the
> bottom?
>
> My advice to both of you, is to ignore it with as much fervor as he
> intends to create for you both to react to.
>
> Attention seeking is fine until it reaches the point of causing,
> serious or criminal personal offence, in which case report the abuse,
> stalking, & any other criminal activity to the usernet groups & his
> Isp too.
> .
> Above all. *don't respond* to any further postings irrelevent of where
> he follows you, or what he says about you, simply to make you feel
> silly.
>
> He is doing that quite well to himself & all on his own.
>
> Anyone with half a brain can see that his trollish behaviour is
> churlish, childish & frankly sadly pathetic.
>
> Catz-C- Hide quoted text -

catz carer
January 31st 07, 04:59 AM
On 31 Jan, 01:12, "Demon Chunky Style" > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 7:41 pm, "catz carer" > wrote:http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_frm/thread/
>
> > faa0069ad97e443a/7fbdf73edd195095?hl=en#7fbdf73edd195095
>
> > I thought you might find this snipet interesting.
>
> If it actually SAID anything, that is...
>
> > My sister tells me that this chap his been a bit of a pain in the
> > bottom?
>
> > My advice to both of you, is to ignore it with as much fervor as he
> > intends to create for you both to react to.
>
> Paul, DO try to practice what you preach. You only posted in order to
> pontificate on a subject which you have little or no background.
> bigblowhardbarry KNOWS why this is happening, and Sheelagh decided to
> shove her proboscis into the situation with kneejerk overreactions
> and supposition.
>
> > Attention seeking is fine until it reaches the point of causing,
> > serious or criminal personal offence, in which case report the abuse,
> > stalking, & any other criminal activity to the usernet groups & his
> > Isp too.
>
> If you feel that "criminal offence" has been committed, then by all
> means ring up your solicitor and have at it, Lord Muck. Otherwise,
> **** off.
>
> > Above all. *don't respond* to any further postings irrelevent of where
> > he follows you, or what he says about you, simply to make you feel
> > silly.
>
> Good luck following through on that, Paulie.
>
> Silly old fruit.

Lol. I think not....
I suppose you assume I am...he wouldn't post at all.
He doesn't use Pc's, or even have an e-mail address.
Enough said... to you.
Catz C

Demon Chunky Style
January 31st 07, 07:55 PM

On Jan 30, 10:59 pm, "catz carer" > wrote:
>I suppose you assume I am...he wouldn't post at all.
>He doesn't use Pc's, or even have an e-mail address.
>Enough said... to you.
>Catz C

QED
Hypocrisy must run in the family.