PDA

View Full Version : Do your cats like milk?

Persian
January 30th 07, 04:45 PM
We have 2 persian cats; one of them (Liza) loves milk ... another one
(Murzik) does not even like the smell of it.

Do your cats like milk?

Alex
www.PersianKittenEmpire.Com

January 30th 07, 05:27 PM
On Jan 30, 8:45 am, "Persian" > wrote:
> We have 2 persian cats; one of them (Liza) loves milk ... another one
> (Murzik) does not even like the smell of it.
>
> Do your cats like milk?

We have two Himalayan cats, both going on two years old. One of which,
Melissa, refuses not only milk, but tuna, turkey, chicken, etc. Only
eats her hard catfood. Our male, Fluffy, will gobble up those treats
when we occassionally give them to him.

Chuck

chatnoir
January 31st 07, 02:53 PM
On Jan 30, 10:27 am, wrote:
> On Jan 30, 8:45 am, "Persian" > wrote:
>
> > We have 2 persian cats; one of them (Liza) loves milk ... another one
> > (Murzik) does not even like the smell of it.
>
> > Do your cats like milk?
>
> We have two Himalayan cats, both going on two years old. One of which,
> Melissa, refuses not only milk, but tuna, turkey, chicken, etc. Only
> eats her hard catfood. Our male, Fluffy, will gobble up those treats
> when we occassionally give them to him.
>
> Chuck

None of my four cats will have anything to do with milk! Zapata is
the last truly meat eating cat in the home! The others prefer dry
food!

barb
February 1st 07, 04:47 PM
I gave my 4 year old Pickles a few drops when I read some of the posts about
long-living cats drinking some milk. She loved it so now if I have cereal
she gets a little of my no-fat milk.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Matthew
February 1st 07, 05:54 PM
I have no choice but to give Rumble some. I have dome a routine for over 50
years now fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and a glass of ice cold milk
with crushed ice in it. I have no choice but to let Rumble drink his fill
or he will literally climb all over me to get to it.

oups.com...