PDA

View Full Version : Cat killing on My Space

stonej
January 31st 07, 04:33 PM
ANGLETON - A 17-year-old Angleton man has been charged with cruelty
animals after he allegedly tied up a stray cat and let the pit bull
he
got for his birthday tear the cat apart while he videotaped the
incident.

The video ended up on the popular Web site MySpace after he gave the
video to friends, but it was quickly yanked.

Paul Miguel will probably be booked today, Angleton police detective
Sgt. Kirk Coleman said.

The dog, a brown and white female named Brook, was seized by agents
from the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals,
Coleman said. A hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8 to see whether the
dog
will be taken from Miguel.

"He has no remorse," Coleman said of Miguel, "He calmly sat and told
us that he doesn't like cats.

"He said he likes to take videos and send them to his friends."

The dog was a birthday present for Miguel, who turned 17 on Jan. 8.
The incident with the cat took place Thursday, Coleman said.

Angleton police became aware of the incident after getting calls from
people who saw the video on the Internet, Coleman said. MySpace has
since pulled the video from the Web site.

The cat was a stray that Miguel found in his neighborhood, Coleman
said. He said the video shows the dog dismembering the animal.

If convicted of the cruelty charge, Miguel faces up to two years in
state jail.

sheelagh
January 31st 07, 04:46 PM
On 31 Jan, 16:33, "stonej" > wrote:
> ANGLETON - A 17-year-old Angleton man has been charged with cruelty
> animals after he allegedly tied up a stray cat and let the pit bull
> he
> got for his birthday tear the cat apart while he videotaped the
> incident.
>
> The video ended up on the popular Web site MySpace after he gave the
> video to friends, but it was quickly yanked.
>
> Paul Miguel will probably be booked today, Angleton police detective
> Sgt. Kirk Coleman said.
>
> The dog, a brown and white female named Brook, was seized by agents
> from the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals,
> Coleman said. A hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8 to see whether the
> dog
> will be taken from Miguel.
>
> "He has no remorse," Coleman said of Miguel, "He calmly sat and told
> us that he doesn't like cats.
>
> "He said he likes to take videos and send them to his friends."
>
> The dog was a birthday present for Miguel, who turned 17 on Jan. 8.
> The incident with the cat took place Thursday, Coleman said.
>
> Angleton police became aware of the incident after getting calls from
> people who saw the video on the Internet, Coleman said. MySpace has
> since pulled the video from the Web site.
>
> The cat was a stray that Miguel found in his neighborhood, Coleman
> said. He said the video shows the dog dismembering the animal.
>
> If convicted of the cruelty charge, Miguel faces up to two years in
> state jail.

This story is utterly sickening, but all too frequent these days,
sadly:o(

> If convicted of the cruelty charge, Miguel faces up to two years in
> state jail.

Hopefully, WHEN!

I am very pleased to hear that it was plugged almost immediately, & I
very much hope that he enjoys his new found adulthood entertaining
adults in his new adult home,
IN PRISON.

I am so pleased that your laws in America are tight on this sort of
thing, because it is disgusting and should be treated as a criminal
offense, that it is.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention
S.

bookie
January 31st 07, 05:39 PM
On 31 Jan, 16:33, "stonej" > wrote:
> ANGLETON - A 17-year-old Angleton man has been charged with cruelty
> animals after he allegedly tied up a stray cat and let the pit bull
> he
> got for his birthday tear the cat apart while he videotaped the
> incident.
>
> The video ended up on the popular Web site MySpace after he gave the
> video to friends, but it was quickly yanked.
>
> Paul Miguel will probably be booked today, Angleton police detective
> Sgt. Kirk Coleman said.
>
> The dog, a brown and white female named Brook, was seized by agents
> from the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals,
> Coleman said. A hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8 to see whether the
> dog
> will be taken from Miguel.
>
> "He has no remorse," Coleman said of Miguel, "He calmly sat and told
> us that he doesn't like cats.
>
> "He said he likes to take videos and send them to his friends."
>
> The dog was a birthday present for Miguel, who turned 17 on Jan. 8.
> The incident with the cat took place Thursday, Coleman said.
>
> Angleton police became aware of the incident after getting calls from
> people who saw the video on the Internet, Coleman said. MySpace has
> since pulled the video from the Web site.
>
> The cat was a stray that Miguel found in his neighborhood, Coleman
> said. He said the video shows the dog dismembering the animal.
>
> If convicted of the cruelty charge, Miguel faces up to two years in
> state jail.

sadly there was a similar case here in england, some nasty piece of
**** up in huddersfield or somewhere did similar before christmas got
some time in prison for it (not long enough though) he set his pit
bull or some other dog type on a neighbour's cta, absolutely
abhorrent. hopefully someone in prison will kick the living **** out
of him, he is obviousy a very nasty piece of work.

as I have said before and many others have backed up there is a very
strong link between people who have abused animals in their youth and
then turned to abusing kids or people in their later years, same lack
of respect for life

makes me so so sad that I am of the same species as these people

bookie

Matthew
January 31st 07, 08:03 PM
I hope he enjoy being like the stray cat was. When this punk goes to jail
he will be someone's [email protected] and will wish he was dead. all things come back
to you 3 times fold.

I know one thing prisoners hate is animal abuser and child molesters they
end up usually dead if put in general population

"stonej" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> ANGLETON - A 17-year-old Angleton man has been charged with cruelty
> animals after he allegedly tied up a stray cat and let the pit bull
> he
> got for his birthday tear the cat apart while he videotaped the
> incident.
>

> The video ended up on the popular Web site MySpace after he gave the
> video to friends, but it was quickly yanked.
>

> Paul Miguel will probably be booked today, Angleton police detective
> Sgt. Kirk Coleman said.
>

> The dog, a brown and white female named Brook, was seized by agents
> from the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals,
> Coleman said. A hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8 to see whether the
> dog
> will be taken from Miguel.
>

> "He has no remorse," Coleman said of Miguel, "He calmly sat and told
> us that he doesn't like cats.
>

> "He said he likes to take videos and send them to his friends."
>

> The dog was a birthday present for Miguel, who turned 17 on Jan. 8.
> The incident with the cat took place Thursday, Coleman said.
>

> Angleton police became aware of the incident after getting calls from
> people who saw the video on the Internet, Coleman said. MySpace has
> since pulled the video from the Web site.
>

> The cat was a stray that Miguel found in his neighborhood, Coleman
> said. He said the video shows the dog dismembering the animal.
>

> If convicted of the cruelty charge, Miguel faces up to two years in
> state jail.

January 31st 07, 08:49 PM
"Matthew" > wrote:

>I know one thing prisoners hate is animal abuser and child molesters they
>end up usually dead if put in general population

Maybe at one time but the sickest ****s in the place usually run it.

-mhd

MaryL
February 1st 07, 04:06 AM
"stonej" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> ANGLETON - A 17-year-old Angleton man has been charged with cruelty
> animals after he allegedly tied up a stray cat and let the pit bull
> he
> got for his birthday tear the cat apart while he videotaped the
> incident.

This is horrifying. It was an act of incredible cruelty, and could also be
a prelude toward similar acts involving people.

I just saw a short news segment on this case. A couple of teens who had
been present were answering questions, and they were actually *laughing*
about it and didn't see anything at all wrong with watching a cat being
horribly mutilated and killed.

MaryL

Pijewlchio
February 1st 07, 01:10 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in
> Naa.......Young boys have a "special" treat awaiting them
> behind bars.
> Don't drop the soap, Paul.

<Nomen is setting on the toilet watching, he's jerking off and other people
need to poop>

"Come'on asshole! **** and get out of there!"

"We're going to beat you to death with a pipe then jerk off on your corpse"

jedichica
February 1st 07, 07:29 PM
On Jan 31, 9:06 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "stonej" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > ANGLETON - A 17-year-old Angleton man has been charged with cruelty
> > animals after he allegedly tied up a stray cat and let the pit bull
> > he
> > got for his birthday tear the cat apart while he videotaped the
> > incident.
>
> This is horrifying. It was an act of incredible cruelty, and could also be
> a prelude toward similar acts involving people.
>
> I just saw a short news segment on this case. A couple of teens who had
> been present were answering questions, and they were actually *laughing*
> about it and didn't see anything at all wrong with watching a cat being
> horribly mutilated and killed.
>
> MaryL

Oh my, this makes me want to throw up... we are pushing here for
tougher pentalties after a young group of teenagers drug a dog behind
a pickup truck till he passed.. these stories make me want to cry,
these people should seriously be submitted to a psych test immediatly!!