PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here

Pijewlchio
February 1st 07, 03:22 AM
Hello fellow cat lovers.

I have one tabby marked cat.

I've been reading some of the posts, this looks like a nice sanitized place
to hang out. I got a subscription to usenet through my isp.

My cat is named Reuben, Im guessing he's about 2 years old.

Hope the moderator doesn't take too long, it would be nice if I could post
in real time.

MaryL
February 1st 07, 04:06 AM
"Pijewlchio" > wrote in message
> Hello fellow cat lovers.
>
> I have one tabby marked cat.
>
> I've been reading some of the posts, this looks like a nice sanitized
> place
> to hang out. I got a subscription to usenet through my isp.
>
> My cat is named Reuben, Im guessing he's about 2 years old.
>
> Hope the moderator doesn't take too long, it would be nice if I could post
> in real time.

Welcome to h+b. This is an unmoderated group, so you can post messages at
any time. Also, this is usenet, so you really don't "subscribe" -- just
join right in.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

barb
February 1st 07, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the group. It's a great place to share info and ideas.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

bookie
February 1st 07, 07:48 PM
On 1 Feb, 02:22, "Pijewlchio" > wrote:
> Hello fellow cat lovers.
>
> I have one tabby marked cat.
>
> I've been reading some of the posts, this looks like a nice sanitized place
> to hang out. I got a subscription to usenet through my isp.
>
> My cat is named Reuben, Im guessing he's about 2 years old.
>
> Hope the moderator doesn't take too long, it would be nice if I could post
> in real time.

had no idea there was a moderator, if there was then some of the
things that go up would never get posted I am sure

not sure about 'sanitized' though, just wait for someone to start a
discussion abut declawing, or suggests barry get his kittens neutered,
it will not stay polite for long

bookie

sheelagh
February 2nd 07, 04:01 PM
not sure about 'sanitized' though, just wait for someone to start a
discussion abut declawing, or suggests barry get his kittens
neutered,
it will not stay polite for long

Lol, this is very true, but everybody is very welcoming here.And I
think Barry will get there in the end.
Barry is unique & a friend after many arguments, I have learned to
respect him for who he is..(& he has some really cute kittens too)...
Look at me?
Who am I to talk about fixing cats either?

It's taken several debates, & plenty of soul searching to reach where
I am today.

Thank you for your comments by the way , I appreciated them loads!!

Welcome to both you and Rueben too .
I look forward to hearing some of your stories & comments also.
A nice head rub to Rueben,
Regards,
Sheelagh

Pijewlchio
February 2nd 07, 06:36 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> not sure about 'sanitized' though, just wait for someone to start a
> discussion abut declawing, or suggests barry get his kittens
> neutered,
> it will not stay polite for long

fo REEL?

> Lol, this is very true, but everybody is very welcoming here.And I
> think Barry will get there in the end.

looks like you're the one needs to do some catching up?
Not that I care about Barry or nothing.

DAMN everywhere I post, people mention this Barry fella

> Barry is unique & a friend after many arguments, I have learned to
> respect him for who he is..(& he has some really cute kittens too)...
> Look at me?
> Who am I to talk about fixing cats either?

yeah fo REEL!

> It's taken several debates, & plenty of soul searching to reach where
> I am today.

fo REEL?!?

> Thank you for your comments by the way , I appreciated them loads!!

No problem, although I'm sure we've never had an exchange

> Welcome to both you and Rueben too .

THANK YOU I knew this place had some decent souls in it.
Now what's up with cibercat, she says she's never heard of Rueben
Except she spelt his name wrong. Is she a mean person on here?
Should I just KILL FILE HER ASS NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH?

What is a flame post?

> I look forward to hearing some of your stories & comments also.
> A nice head rub to Rueben

He's a sucker for that

> Regards,
> Sheelagh

What's my line? which acct am I posting under, is the nym proper, is the IP
masked
I am... SO ****ED UP

I am... VERY TRULY YOURS

Pijewlchio