PDA

View Full Version : OT Red fox

---MIKE---
February 2nd 07, 03:55 PM
The other day I saw this red fox feeding on the droppings under my bird
feeder. The picture is blurry because I had to shoot it through the
window (the fox would have bolted if I tried to go outside).

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=13746147&p=75263764&Sequence=1&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

---MIKE---
February 2nd 07, 04:29 PM
That URL wouldn't work. This one should.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=31739188&p=75263789&Sequence=1&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

---MIKE---
February 2nd 07, 04:37 PM
Here is the corrected URL for the one that wouldnt work.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=31739188&p=75263764&Sequence=1&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

22brix
February 2nd 07, 05:00 PM
What a beautiful animal! Several years ago we had a family of grey foxes
living around our property--always enjoyed it when we could actually see the
babies. They're so fascinating to watch!

"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Here is the corrected URL for the one that wouldnt work.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=31739188&p=75263764&Sequence=1&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

mlbriggs
February 2nd 07, 07:04 PM
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:00:41 -0800, 22brix wrote:

> What a beautiful animal! Several years ago we had a family of grey foxes
> living around our property--always enjoyed it when we could actually see the
> babies. They're so fascinating to watch!
>

> "---MIKE---" > wrote in message
> Here is the corrected URL for the one that wouldnt work.
>
> http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=31739188&p=75263764&Sequence=1&res=high
>

> ---MIKE---
>>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

IMHO There is something "cat like" about the foxes. MLB