PDA

View Full Version : Another Fuzzy Video II

Jesus take the wheel
February 2nd 07, 06:31 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2507532942693725243&hl=en

same as

http://tinyurl.com/2p6uop

It's taken 2 days to upload, google is so busy busy busy making
changes.
It's aggrivating. Makes me wanna switch to youtube or something like
that BUT
I like being a part of new things, like the new stuff google fronts.

Here are the last 4 kitterlings. The first one is my baby boy.

I worked so hard to upload this silly vid.. I had to make a new post
for it.
It was either that or REPLY TO BOOKIE and post it.

:D~

cybercat
February 2nd 07, 07:11 PM
"Jesus take the wheel" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2507532942693725243&hl=en
>
> same as
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2p6uop

[...]
> Here are the last 4 kitterlings. The first one is my baby boy.

I am confused--there was a light tabby who was bigger than the
others, then twin tabbies you can hardly tell apart, and of those
two, (I thought) there is the one who responds so well to you,
watches, you, etc. Which one is the first one in the video?

And are the twins the two you are holding together?

> I worked so hard to upload this silly vid.. I had to make a new post
> for it.
> It was either that or REPLY TO BOOKIE and post it.
>
> :D~

It's brilliant. But I cannot believe you posted my teddy pitchers
to Usenet.

sheelagh
February 2nd 07, 07:18 PM
On 2 Feb, 18:31, "Jesus take the wheel" > wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2507532942693725243&hl=en
>
> same as
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2p6uop
>
> It's taken 2 days to upload, Google is so busy busy busy making
> changes.
> It's aggravating. Makes me wanna switch to youtube or something like
> that BUT
> I like being a part of new things, like the new stuff Google fronts.
>
> Here are the last 4 kitterlings. The first one is my baby boy.
>
> I worked so hard to upload this silly vid.. I had to make a new post
> for it.
> It was either that or REPLY TO BOOKIE and post it.
>
> :D~

Brilliant lmao:o)

I think they are soooo CUTE....!!!!

Sampson, Goliath, Sooty & Sweep...they really are lovely.Well done
you, for homing the other 3, & for taking such good care of them
too.Was it hard to home them?

I made a life changing decision y'day & took my boys to be done
today.But I still have one more litter of my own kittens to go.I am
taking the girls to be spayed tomorrow to be spayed, then the last one
once she has finished feeding her kittens.

I hope that you do keep your boy, especially if he is the one that
keeps coming to biff you one whilst you are asleep?
Does he lick your ears, & climb your bare leg's too?
If he does, then he truly loves you as much as you love him as well.

The only thing you need to do is have him done so that he doesn't take
an unhealthy interest in his Moma?
Once done, then keep him in so that he only loves you & isn't
unfaithful to you Bear!
I am ever so pleased that you took the time to make that one, It is
great.
Bookie will be delighted lol:o)
Are you going to keep Goliath Bear?
I loved the T-shirt to Btw
S;o)

bookie
February 2nd 07, 10:49 PM
On 2 Feb, 18:31, "Jesus take the wheel" > wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2507532942693725243&hl=en
>
> same as
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2p6uop
>
> It's taken 2 days to upload, google is so busy busy busy making
> changes.
> It's aggrivating. Makes me wanna switch to youtube or something like
> that BUT
> I like being a part of new things, like the new stuff google fronts.
>
> Here are the last 4 kitterlings. The first one is my baby boy.
>
> I worked so hard to upload this silly vid.. I had to make a new post
> for it.
> It was either that or REPLY TO BOOKIE and post it.
>
> :D~

fantastic! not so sure about the bizarre sculpture and underwear model
montages which you have included (are they supposed to be not-so-
subliminal messages to make people either go to an art gallery or buy
some dodgy knickers? not sure) but the kittens are so lovely.

is the one who has decided you are his new dad the first one you were
holding? the one with the spotty tabby markings? their faces are so
cute, why are kittens so perfect? all of them, they are so perfect.
Why is it that human babies and kids are so gross but kittens and
puppies are so adorable? I just wanted to reach into the screen and
pluck them out and cuddle them, but I do not think jessie would
approve and might even get jealous.

are you going to keep the little chap who has bonded to you? you might
as well, as long as you get him snipped then it will be ok.

thanks for the video, bookie

Jesus take the wheel
February 3rd 07, 12:25 AM
On Feb 2, 2:18 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Brilliant lmao:o)
>
> I think they are soooo CUTE....!!!!
>
> Sampson, Goliath, Sooty & Sweep...they really are lovely.Well done
> you, for homing the other 3, & for taking such good care of them
> too.Was it hard to home them?

Not at all, one woman took two black ones. (book-ends)
She happens to be a friend of mine so i can help her in the seasons to
come.

> I made a life changing decision y'day & took my boys to be done
> today.But I still have one more litter of my own kittens to go.I am
> taking the girls to be spayed tomorrow to be spayed, then the last one
> once she has finished feeding her kittens.

I'm glad you was able to pay for it. NOT EVERYBODY.. WAH WAH.. just
kidding.
Super! You will be highly effective to convince others to do the same.

To be certain there will never be a shortage of breeders, let alone
kittens.

> I hope that you do keep your boy, especially if he is the one that
> keeps coming to biff you one whilst you are asleep?

How did you know? I tried to take a nap today, I was lying on my side,
he walked up up my legs and perched on my arm. Every time I would
dose off he would snap me back awake. grrrrr

> The only thing you need to do is have him done so that he doesn't take
> an unhealthy interest in his Moma?

10-4 that

> Once done, then keep him in so that he only loves you & isn't
> unfaithful to you Bear!

fo real, some cats have a "food route" they get on.
This is really their strong point too. Food is such a huge motivator
for them.
But! stands to reason why they thrive and survive so well, they are
smart
when it comes to food. And how cute! they nuzzle you when their
hungry.

> I am ever so pleased that you took the time to make that one, It is
> great.

Thanks. I beginning to think bookie is your other personality? hmmm?

> Bookie will be delighted lol:o)
> Are you going to keep Goliath Bear?

I don't have much say so in the matter.

> I loved the T-shirt to Btw

I meant every word of it!

What would really be great is if the cats were 100 lbs ea and could
walk on my back.
This would even out the stress they put on me.

I have to freakin chill sometimes, I get pent up, things don't go my
way.
The faster I clean up they quicker they tear up...

In my heart, I know If things weren't so demanding in my own life, I
could wink at all the trifles they put on me.
It would be a breeze, but sometimes there isn't much room for trifles.

IOW, sometimes, I am just living moment to moment, patience to
patience with them. Im not bitching, I am a steward of what has been
given to me, what has been put in my path.

The wicked are cruel to animals, not so with the good.

Jesus take the wheel
February 3rd 07, 12:31 AM
On Feb 2, 5:49 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 2 Feb, 18:31, "Jesus take the wheel" > wrote:
>

> >http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2507532942693725243&hl=en
>
> > same as
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/2p6uop
>
> > It's taken 2 days to upload, google is so busy busy busy making
> > changes.
> > It's aggrivating. Makes me wanna switch to youtube or something like
> > that BUT
> > I like being a part of new things, like the new stuff google fronts.
>
> > Here are the last 4 kitterlings. The first one is my baby boy.
>
> > I worked so hard to upload this silly vid.. I had to make a new post
> > for it.
> > It was either that or REPLY TO BOOKIE and post it.
>
> > :D~
>
> fantastic! not so sure about the bizarre sculpture and underwear model
> montages which you have included (are they supposed to be not-so-
> subliminal messages to make people either go to an art gallery or buy
> some dodgy knickers? not sure) but the kittens are so lovely.

Im in trouble, you won't know which one, but in the clips I posted one
of the users here.
yep.

Thing is, by the time Google re-encodes the video.. it loses quality,
but she's in there.

> is the one who has decided you are his new dad the first one you were
> holding?

Yeah, that's him.

> are you going to keep the little chap who has bonded to you? you might
> as well, as long as you get him snipped then it will be ok.

I guess I will. I couldn't stand to break his heart like that.

The only way I would do it is if he just "took" to some young mamma.
A young mamma is like one of the mammas in the video bookie.

The sculptures were meant to tell how I am feeling I guess.

Im feeling naked and UNASHAMED bookie.

> thanks for the video, bookie

You're welcome, It's a breeze when you got the right software.
for sure, the lighting is bad in here. Call me 40 watt.
That was a 40 watt video.

Jesus take the wheel
February 3rd 07, 12:41 AM
On Feb 2, 5:49 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> fantastic! not so sure about the bizarre sculpture and underwear model
> montages which you have included (are they supposed to be not-so-
> subliminal messages to make people either go to an art gallery or buy
> some dodgy knickers? not sure) but the kittens are so lovely.

Ea clip tells a little of what I am feeling.
Notice the motherless child
Notice the childless mother

The ladies? The first set is my wives, the second set are my
concubines.
They all love me the same.

sheelagh
February 3rd 07, 01:53 AM
On 3 Feb, 00:41, "Jesus take the wheel" > wrote:
> On Feb 2, 5:49 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>
> > fantastic! not so sure about the bizarre sculpture and underwear model
> > montages which you have included (are they supposed to be not-so-
> > subliminal messages to make people either go to an art gallery or buy
> > some dodgy knickers? not sure) but the kittens are so lovely.
>
> Ea clip tells a little of what I am feeling.
> Notice the motherless child
> Notice the childless mother
>
> The ladies? The first set is my wives, the second set are my
> concubines.
> They all love me the same.
> not sure about 'sanitized' though, just wait for someone to start a
> discussion abut declawing, or suggests barry get his kittens
> neutered,
> it will not stay polite for long

fo REEL?

> Lol, this is very true, but everybody is very welcoming here.And I
> think Barry will get there in the end.

looks like you're the one needs to do some catching up?
Not that I care about Barry or nothing.

DAMN everywhere I post, people mention this Barry fella

> Barry is unique & a friend after many arguments, I have learned to
> respect him for who he is..(& he has some really cute kittens too)...
> Look at me?
> Who am I to talk about fixing cats either?

yeah fo REEL!

> It's taken several debates, & plenty of soul searching to reach where
> I am today.

fo REEL?!?

> Thank you for your comments by the way , I appreciated them loads!!

No problem, although I'm sure we've never had an exchange

> Welcome to both you and Rueben too .

THANK YOU I knew this place had some decent souls in it.
Now what's up with cibercat, she says she's never heard of Rueben
Except she spelt his name wrong. Is she a mean person on here?
Should I just KILL FILE HER ASS NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH?

What is a flame post?

> I look forward to hearing some of your stories & comments also.
> A nice head rub to Rueben

He's a sucker for that

> Regards,
> Sheelagh

What's my line? which acct am I posting under, is the nym proper, is
the IP
masked
I am... SO ****ED UP

I am... VERY TRULY YOURS

Pijewlchio

Bear, is this ARSEHOLE ****ed up Bunny again??????
GGGGGGRRRRrrrrr!!!

Jesus take the wheel
February 3rd 07, 02:08 AM
On Feb 2, 8:53 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Bear, is this ARSEHOLE ****ed up Bunny again??????
> GGGGGGRRRRrrrrr!!!

Guilty but not responsible?

sheelagh
February 4th 07, 11:24 AM
On 2 Feb, 18:31, "Jesus take the wheel" > wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2507532942693725243&hl=en
>
> same as
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2p6uop
>
> It's taken 2 days to upload, google is so busy busy busy making
> changes.
> It's aggrivating. Makes me wanna switch to youtube or something like
> that BUT
> I like being a part of new things, like the new stuff google fronts.
>
> Here are the last 4 kitterlings. The first one is my baby boy.
>
> I worked so hard to upload this silly vid.. I had to make a new post
> for it.
> It was either that or REPLY TO BOOKIE and post it.
>
> :D~

Hello!!
I haven't managed to produce a good movie like you did, but I had some
good news last night too.
Belle safely delivered 4kittens between "am & 4.40am.
Funny how cats always choose to have kittens @ night eh?
I am ever so pleased that there were no complications, & that all of
the kittens appears fine and well too.
S;o)

Jesus take the wheel
February 4th 07, 06:02 PM
On Feb 4, 6:24 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> the kittens appears fine and well too.
> S;o)

I saw the pictures, nice kittens.

You got a picture of the pappa?

sheelagh
February 4th 07, 06:50 PM
On 4 Feb, 18:02, "Jesus take the wheel" > wrote:
> On Feb 4, 6:24 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > the kittens appears fine and well too.
> > S;o)
>
> I saw the pictures, nice kittens.
>
> You got a picture of the pappa?

I have...
Interesting that you asked for that.

I noticed that it is not very often that anyone does ask to see papa
too, is it?

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/TAZY
He is the soppiest softy male cat that I have ever had the pleasure of
being owned by,lol!!

He has manners, is polite, kitten sits for his kitty's & is always
there to warm the bed, whether you need it or not.
His name is Tazy as you might have gathered;o) & he has just been
neutered.

I don't know if he is ever going to forgive me for that, but he loves
me all the same.What more could I ask for?

It more than I deserve when you think about it, isn't it?
I can't tell yet, but whilst I was gazing @ the kittens today, I think
we might have a Tazy double in the litter.
He is the size of a dinosuar, for real Bear!
Keep you updated.

How is your little boy today?
(Tigger)
S;o)

Jesus take the wheel
February 4th 07, 08:49 PM
On Feb 4, 1:50 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> How is your little boy today?
> (Tigger)
> S;o)

He's so sweet. He loves his mamma too.
She favors him.

She takes him off to herself and feeds him, she leaves the others in
the chair, LMAO

today, Jupiter came through here and baby boy was following her
around, half hanging onto the milk nozzle

sheelagh
February 5th 07, 12:45 AM
On 4 Feb, 20:49, "Jesus take the wheel" > wrote:
> On Feb 4, 1:50 pm, "Sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > How is your little boy today?
> > (Tigger)
> > S;o)
>
> He's so sweet. He loves his momma too.
> She favors him.
>
> She takes him off to herself and feeds him, she leaves the others in
> the chair, LMAO
>
> today, Jupiter came through here and baby boy was following her
> around, half hanging onto the milk nozzle

Lol, same thing happened here.Belle was so worried that she might miss
out on a treat when I walked into the kitchen that she followed
me..she got half way out of the box, then couldn't go Any further
because one of the latches was still attached~ she didn't know what to
do...drag it along & take the chance?
Or,...sit & wait for me to come to her & sort it out, plus risk the
treat going out the window?
Hard decisions..

She chose to wait in the end, so I gave her a pork scratching for her
troubles.

Do you know what a pork scratching is?
Or is it one of those British freaky things that only we eat?

So tigger helps himself to the self service bar, eh?
We have had a few of them as well..
Cheeky little ones who think that Momma has nothing better to do than
lie around waiting for them to have some momma milkies..
Eventually , mummy gets a bit Peeved, shall we say?

Then she does things like walk off the moment they get all
snuggly..you can see the hurt looks on their faces, when they get a
fresh boot in their face from Momma..

You can even feel it ripping at your soul too:o(
Poor little baby..they just can't figure out what they did
wrong...?!!!
It's natures way, but it seems so cruel to watch, doesn't it?
(As you say there is only one exception to the rule, & that is Mommas
boy)

3 months down the line, little Tigger is twice the size of Momma
though...that's when she needs to beware...cuz he hasn't forgot that
incident when all he wanted was an extra pint whilst the bar was
open,Lol...
Beware Momma...
Tigger is on the war path,Tee, hee
I have spent the day kitten staring, I love it & time fly's by...
It's my last one of my own, so I am going all out to make the most of
this one..I think I have one that is going to be daddy's image...
S;o)