PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if my cats know I'm blind

Maverick
February 6th 07, 01:17 AM
I keep stepping on them.

poor things

Maverick
February 6th 07, 01:28 AM
On Feb 5, 7:17 pm, "Maverick" > wrote:
> I keep stepping on them.
>
> poor things

Kill File update, it's me, bigbadbarry

this will be my new email, please update your killfiles.

Thanks

bookie
February 6th 07, 01:33 AM
On 6 Feb, 00:28, "Maverick" > wrote:
> On Feb 5, 7:17 pm, "Maverick" > wrote:
>
> > I keep stepping on them.
>
> > poor things
>
> Kill File update, it's me, bigbadbarry
>
> this will be my new email, please update your killfiles.
>
> Thanks

silly sod

cybercat
February 6th 07, 02:07 AM
"Maverick" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 5, 7:17 pm, "Maverick" > wrote:
>> I keep stepping on them.
>>
>> poor things
>
> Kill File update, it's me, bigbadbarry
>
> this will be my new email, please update your killfiles.
>
> Thanks

TROLL ALERT!!!!

Go Daddy
February 6th 07, 05:18 AM
On Feb 5, 8:07 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Maverick" > wrote in message

> TROLL ALERT!!!!

Don't get your panties in a wad little sister.

I'm going to start charging. WHAT you thought you could just sit back
and laugh?

NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE

Barnabas Collins
February 6th 07, 06:47 PM
On 5 Feb 2007 16:17:09 -0800, "Maverick" >
wrote:

>I keep stepping on them.
>
>poor things

Well i'm not blind but my cats are experts at getting under foot.

Go Daddy
February 6th 07, 07:34 PM
On Feb 6, 12:47 pm, Barnabas Collins >
wrote:
> On 5 Feb 2007 16:17:09 -0800, "Maverick" >
> wrote:
>
> >I keep stepping on them.
>
> >poor things
>
> Well i'm not blind but my cats are experts at getting under foot.

you sure the cats not blind?
just kidding

yes they do, reason? they've never been stepped on real bad.

My Lucy is extremely careful not to get stepped on.

Good thing you know..

Listen.. a friend told me about a news story they watched on tv

Seems a man or woman stepped on their little doggie and broke it's
back...
dog lived.. pulls himself around on a set of wheels. so sad.

but think if the man/woman had tried to dodge the dog, turned their
heel and split their skull on the corner of the counter.
(Right in the middle of their only sons wedding)

Suppose the owner was carrying say.. 5 gallons of kerosene...
slipped.. dumped kerosene all over the carpet..
the gas stove picked up the fumes and KABOOM

yes, that's a stretch but not according to Murphy