PDA

View Full Version : Flying Ratateenies!

cybercat
February 6th 07, 06:13 PM
Turn your cat into a wild-eyed, monkey-armed, rabbit-kicking killer!

http://fatcatinc.stores.yahoo.net/inflracattoy.html

I tied a string around Tina Ratateenie's neck so she can really fly,
taunting Gracie on either side of the tall scratching post. Hee! The thing
is, they have these great dangly arms and legs. Let's just say, things did
not go well for Tina Ratateenie.

Lynne
February 6th 07, 11:48 PM
on Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:13:44 GMT, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> Turn your cat into a wild-eyed, monkey-armed, rabbit-kicking killer!
>
> http://fatcatinc.stores.yahoo.net/inflracattoy.html
>
> I tied a string around Tina Ratateenie's neck so she can really fly,
> taunting Gracie on either side of the tall scratching post. Hee! The
> thing is, they have these great dangly arms and legs. Let's just say,
> things did not go well for Tina Ratateenie.

You spoil your cat.

Good girl!!

--
Lynne

Rhonda
February 10th 07, 08:52 PM
Hey, those look like fun! Have you seen these in any stores or just
on-line? I know some cats that could use some exercise.

I didn't look at the link right away because I don't want the cats to be
a "rabbit-kicking killer" since we have pet rabbits too. :)

Rhonda

cybercat wrote:
> Turn your cat into a wild-eyed, monkey-armed, rabbit-kicking killer!
>
> http://fatcatinc.stores.yahoo.net/inflracattoy.html
>
> I tied a string around Tina Ratateenie's neck so she can really fly,
> taunting Gracie on either side of the tall scratching post. Hee! The thing
> is, they have these great dangly arms and legs. Let's just say, things did
> not go well for Tina Ratateenie.

cybercat
February 10th 07, 09:03 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> Hey, those look like fun! Have you seen these in any stores or just
> on-line? I know some cats that could use some exercise.

I have not seen them in the stores yet, but bought myself one on eBay!
I was just not sure I needed an entire set of Ratateenies! ;) But now I
think I do!

> I didn't look at the link right away because I don't want the cats to be a
> "rabbit-kicking killer" since we have pet rabbits too. :)

haha! No, I don't mean kicking rabbits, I mean kicking LIKE
rabbits!

It's hilarious, the way this company (Fatcats) knows cats. They make
the best toys. (One great selling point is that they make humans laugh,
too. The first one I bought, now retired, was a TICK with this cheesy
green grin and great "floppability factor." My bed is covered with these
things. I put them in friend's stockings for Christmas, too. If they have
cats!