PDA

View Full Version : Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

Go Daddy
February 7th 07, 11:25 AM
Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

phone is disconnected, just tried to call fat ass

sheelagh
February 8th 07, 12:35 AM
On 7 Feb, 11:25, "Go Daddy" > wrote:
> Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504
>
> phone is disconnected, just tried to call fat ass
<Sheelagh grins cuz she can picture the glee on go daddy's face>
How many names has this troll got?
I googled him & all it did was confirm my suspicions:Pot, kettle,
black.
you know what, it came to me a few minutes ago...
You know the lyrics of the song that goes
"All the young dudes spreading the news...."
Who the hell sang it?

I can't even call it a dude, cuz a dude is a male, isn't it?

You must forgive me, it isn't a name that the kids have got hold of &
established in every day conversation.

My boys latest one is "Beast", for anything they think is cool...now
where the hell did that one come from...?
The lyrics are doing my head in cuz I cant remember who it was...?!!

Aside from that, how the hell are those kittens?
S;o)

Barry beats his cats
February 8th 07, 01:29 AM
On Feb 7, 6:25 am, "Go Daddy" > wrote:
> Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504
>
> phone is disconnected, just tried to call fat ass

Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?

No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
lives at this address, tho.

Swing and a miss -- strike three!

Cheryl
February 8th 07, 02:43 AM
On Wed 07 Feb 2007 07:35:23p, sheelagh wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav <news:1170894923.218802.161610
@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>:

> You know the lyrics of the song that goes
> "All the young dudes spreading the news...."
> Who the hell sang it?

Damn you Sheelagh for the ear worm. LOL My first thought was The
Kinks but a quick google says Mott the Hoople, but written by David
Bowie.

--
Cheryl

Go Daddy
February 8th 07, 03:49 AM
On Feb 7, 8:29 pm, "Barry beats his cats" >
wrote:

> Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?

No sherlock it's your mommies house.
Didn't you ever leave home? whew

> No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
> lives at this address, tho.
>
> Swing and a miss -- strike three!

kiss bookies ass, not mine you idiot!

Go Daddy
February 8th 07, 03:53 AM
On Feb 7, 7:35 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Aside from that, how the hell are those kittens?
> S;o)

Yeah enough about us, lol..

Kittens are great now that I got more can food.

who woulda thought can food could modify behavior.
What a secret weapon.

There is only 3 left now. The large grey one went to a nice home with
children.
(crackhouse with boloney strings laying in the yard)... lmao

Barry beats his cats
February 8th 07, 03:55 AM
On Feb 7, 10:49 pm, "Go Daddy" > wrote:
> On Feb 7, 8:29 pm, "Barry beats his cats" >
> wrote:
>
> > Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?
>
> No sherlock it's your mommies house.
> Didn't you ever leave home? whew
>
> > No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
> > lives at this address, tho.
>
> > Swing and a miss -- strike three!
>
> kiss bookies ass, not mine you idiot!

Tell it to your ISP. Buh bye, dickhead.

Go Daddy
February 8th 07, 04:16 AM
On Feb 7, 10:55 pm, "Barry beats his cats" >
wrote:

> Tell it to your ISP. Buh bye, dickhead.

<Barry jumps off the see saw and lets fat ass slam to the ground>

What's wrong, meals on wheels show up late today?

sheelagh
February 8th 07, 02:37 PM
Thanks Cheryl, I knew someone would know!!
I am certain that you are right too.
Sorry for the earwig thingy lol, I know how AGGRIVATING It can be
Lol:o)
> > Aside from that, how the hell are those kittens?
> > S;o)
>
> Yeah enough about us, lol..
>
> Kittens are great now that I got more can food.
>
> who woulda thought can food could modify behavior.
> What a secret weapon.
The kittens it would seem...?
> There is only 3 left now. The large grey one went to a nice home with
> children.
> (crackhouse with boloney strings laying in the yard)... lmao
now you deserve a smacking, "who" told you you could home MY KITTEN
Gracie @ a Crack house...?!!!

Lmao, I have to cuz if I thought you meant that for one moment, I
would have to WHOOOOOP your ass<grinning with a death mask>

I am glad that you found good homes for them. Kids love kitty's &
don't forget to educate the parents too,ok?
S;o)

sheelagh
February 8th 07, 02:49 PM
On 8 Feb, 03:49, "Go Daddy" > wrote:
> On Feb 7, 8:29 pm, "Barry beats his cats" >
> wrote:
>
> > Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?
>
> No Sherlock it's your mommies house.
> Didn't you ever leave home? whew
>
> > No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
> > lives at this address, tho.
>
> > Swing and a miss -- strike three!
>
> kiss bookies ass, not mine you idiot!

NO ONE knows better than me how offensive this particular troll can be
(my, he must be one unhappy lonely insecure, fat ass...), but you are
either going to have to go in for the kill & do his fat backside, or
ignore him whatever he throws at you.
Having had it done to me, I know how hard it is to ignore his verbal
diarrhea, especially when you know it is utter Bulls**t ...
He just is not worth it, & most people know what a sado he is, so they
laugh when they read what he posts..I must stress that I mean LAUGHING
AT HIM NOT WITH HIM...
He gets a kernel of truth & manipulates it...
I think my last encounter with him was on your post<sucker>
THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS I WAS ILLETERATE A FEW YEARS AGO, So why he
feels the need to keep telling everyone, I have no idea..
Perhaps he likes reading his own posts?
I guess a psychiatrist could tell you, but WHO CARES????
Just keep that bunny in the boiling pot, or get him arrested...but for
gods sake ignore it..
He's taking too much cat time up here.I should l know cuz I fell for
it as well...
DONT FEED THE TROLL,ok?
S.

Go Daddy
February 8th 07, 03:40 PM
On Feb 8, 9:49 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> DONT FEED THE TROLL,ok?
> S.

Here's the type of stuff he bombarded this and another group with...
always harassing me.

> "Chinese Water Torturer" (that's nick) > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> > your cats.
> >
> > BITCH

Now how ugly is that, you know!

What sort of "frame of mind" would an old man have to be in to think
of things like this.

Let's just pray for him Sheelagh, I'll split an attorney with you if
you like.
We can press charges and have Nick physically removed from his mommies
house in PA, FAR FROM HIS WARM GREASY SPOT...

Stick his ass downtown in a drab boring no internet cell.

Would you care to see a picture of him? No foolin' we got pictures of
him.
I say "we".. Im just the messenger... Someone else sent me pics and
showed me why they know it is Nick Andrews.

You don't wanna see'em, just some old queen who fizzled out doing low
rate bass guitar gigs, a washed out wanna be who never was a was.

Barry beats his cats
February 9th 07, 04:55 AM
On Feb 8, 10:40 am, "Go Daddy" > wrote:
> On Feb 8, 9:49 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > DONT FEED THE TROLL,ok?
> > S.
>
> Here's the type of stuff he bombarded this and another group with...
> always harassing me.
>
> > "Chinese Water Torturer" (that's nick) > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
> > > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> > > your cats.
>
> > > BITCH
>
> Now how ugly is that, you know!
>
> What sort of "frame of mind" would an old man have to be in to think
> of things like this.
>
> Let's just pray for him Sheelagh, I'll split an attorney with you if
> you like.
> We can press charges and have Nick physically removed from his mommies
> house in PA, FAR FROM HIS WARM GREASY SPOT...
>
> Stick his ass downtown in a drab boring no internet cell.
>
> Would you care to see a picture of him? No foolin' we got pictures of
> him.
> I say "we".. Im just the messenger... Someone else sent me pics and
> showed me why they know it is Nick Andrews.
>
> You don't wanna see'em, just some old queen who fizzled out doing low
> rate bass guitar gigs, a washed out wanna be who never was a was.

I'd love to see them, Barry. I've always wondered what I looked like.

P.S. Actually, the music biz was very lucrative for me -- and it was
keys, not bass - although I play both, along with engineering, prod,
and songwriting credits (I'd tell ya to check the ASCAP site for
publishing confirmation, but you don't have the correct name).

I suppose there's no point in my telling you my name isn't Nick
Andrews, anymore than it was Nick Berg...

....or Benedict Corpuz....

or whatever other names you've tagged me with over the last year.
You're so friggin' clueless it's actually laughable, junior.

The thing that really "aggrivates" you, son? You're guessing -- and
I'm not.

I KNOW.

Enjoy your last weekend online for a while.

sheelagh
February 9th 07, 10:46 AM
On 8 Feb, 15:40, "Go Daddy" > wrote:
> On Feb 8, 9:49 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > DONT FEED THE TROLL,ok?
> > S.
>
> Here's the type of stuff he bombarded this and another group with...
> always harassing me.
>
> > "Chinese Water Torturer" (that's nick) > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
> > > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> > > your cats.
>
> > > BITCH
>
> Now how ugly is that, you know!
>
> What sort of "frame of mind" would an old man have to be in to think
> of things like this.
>
> Let's just pray for him Sheelagh, I'll split an attorney with you if
> you like.
That has to be a yues for the attorney, & a flip[ping no way on the
praying...I have a cat to pray for & she is FAR more Important!!
> We can press charges and have Nick physically removed from his mommies
> house in PA, FAR FROM HIS WARM GREASY SPOT...
>
> Stick his ass downtown in a drab boring no Internet cell.
I must admit that it is bloody tempting!
That no good ass wipe has been the bane of my life for a while now, &
to make matters worse, I don't even know the troll or why he found it
amusing to call me dumb, illiterate, **** wit, or any of the various
other names her saved especially for me...
Perhaps he loves me...?ROFLOL...?!!!
> Would you care to see a picture of him? No foolin' we got pictures of
> him.
> I say "we".. I'm just the messenger... Someone else sent me pics and
> showed me why they know it is Nick Andrews.
I think I would find that very interesting indeed, but don't bother
posting it here, simply send it straight to me if you would.
I have to be honest, it would be very good indeed to know what this
particular troll looks like.....
> You don't wanna see'em, just some old queen who fizzled out doing low
> rate bass guitar gigs, a washed out wanna be who never was a was.
Yeah, go for it, I am up for it too...
I like to know who my foe's are, thanx!

On a foot note, don't get wound up with the bitching-
you have never hurt me, so I see no reason to feel that way. In fact
it was me that was rude & I regret it.
Cyber cares about you big time too, so be nice to her,ok?
Cuddles to Rueben
Poor Lilly is desperately ill.
]If anything happens to her, I Will SUE THE ASS of my vet...
She left her for 2whole days with no care & no treatment, so I am
REALLY ****ED OFF.... :o(

Nigger
February 9th 07, 11:54 AM
On Feb 9, 5:46 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> On a foot note, don't get wound up with the bitching-

why not? Im good at it, just don't get in the cross flame yourself
there
<little devil sitting on my shoulder>

I'm running this thing IM IN CHARGE, I CALL THE SHOTS

--

Hope your Lily gets herself together.

Everybody here is real nice, cept the one angry dude.
BWAAAA HAHAHAA
--

haha... Lucy (my oldest cat) she stays in the kitchen for now, this
keeps her and Jupiter from fighting. Every morning Lucy WANTS OUT! ...

I just took her the ****ter (litter box)... yes she needs her own.

BUT IM TAKING IT BACK WHEN SHE'S DONE... lol
Im such an asshole, LOLOL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA
They've earned it! I love it! Specially the **** ass in the kitchen
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAA <ahaa cough cough.. hack>

I wish these cats all got along, their bitchiness has taken weeks off
of my life and days on end of sleeplessness, although I slept some
last night.

Well.. everybody has their cross to bear.

The sun has not even come up and it's a beautiful day.

I got up, scooped up a handful of kittens, munched on them while my
coffee was making.

Cats are a reflection of their slaves... cats have a huge capacity for
kindness, gentleness, and patience.

Cats don't keep markers so long as you're trying. If you are half
stepping, then they will half step.

What is always cute? Setting kittens down, notice when they walk out
of your palm that laaaast step takes forever, lol... their so damn
munchable.

20 mins till the corner store opens, I wants a fag.

The kittens have just ganged up on a bag of pet food LOL
They are exchanging ideas and combining their muscle, they want to
destroy the bag and scatter the CAT FUD. So far they have just
slobbered on the bag, and made a few pin holes with their teeth.

I really like this built in spell checker, google ass does suck wind,
but I like the new spell checker! How bout you? I bet you like that
spell checker hey? haha Just kidding. I can't write or spell worth a
hoot. Google can't even spell their name right.