PDA

View Full Version : Cat Cafe wrecks mans home

Go Daddy
February 8th 07, 03:35 AM
I got low on kash, so I bought some Cat Cafe crunchy food. $1

A few bowls of this, the kittens got even with me by keeping me awake
for days!
(ask bookie)

Yesterday I re-stocked on can food.

Now they let me sleep.. only it's so cute..

I caught a tiny nap today, they took turns quietly exploring, by
walking quietly all over me, sniffing my hair and ears... Reuben
started licking my neck.

I finally got up, they sat there wagging their tails waiting on MORE
CAN FOOD SUCKER

I wonder how many behavior problems are attributed to nasty cat food
hmmm?

Barry

sheelagh
February 8th 07, 02:14 PM
On 8 Feb, 03:35, "Go Daddy" > wrote:
> I got low on kash, so I bought some Cat Cafe crunchy food. $1
>
> A few bowls of this, the kittens got even with me by keeping me awake
> for days!
> (ask bookie)
I am certain she would have a few comments to make, lol!!
> Yesterday I re-stocked on can food.

This is good to hear..we all get skint now and again..yes Bear, even
me:o)
> Now they let me sleep.. only it's so cute..
>
> I caught a tiny nap today, they took turns quietly exploring, by
> walking quietly all over me, sniffing my hair and ears... Reuben
> started licking my neck.

Hallelujah, we have a name then?
Cuddles from a furry brother, he loves you...
> I finally got up, they sat there wagging their tails waiting on MORE
> CAN FOOD SUCKER

Of Course...what, you think love comes for FREE???
> I wonder how many behavior problems are attributed to nasty cat food
> hmmm?
I am sure that many people would have many a tale to tell you, here is
mine:

I buy the cheap stuff, they look at me like I lost my sense(cuz in
their minds I *must have done*...
They chow it as fast as they can so that they can let me know what
they thought of my generosity...
THEN THEY **** THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE ALL OVER THE CAT LITTER
FOR ME TO CLEAR UP AFTER THEM....
That's what they think of my cheap chow.

Occasionally I run out of their normal diet stuff & I only have kitty
bowl chow in, so I have to feed it as a stop gap till I can get back
to the pet food shop-We all forget things sometimes...
But these cats have NO MERCY...!!!!

You would think I would learn from the experience, wouldn't you?
S;o)