PDA

View Full Version : the truck is winning

jen.d
August 13th 03, 05:58 PM
Hey guys,

I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not back,
it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
have gotten run over by a truck sometime.

Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.

Jen vs ulcer

Victor M. Martinez
August 13th 03, 06:13 PM
We're hoping things get better soon and unreasonable folks realize they're
being unreasonable.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Brenda Watkins
August 14th 03, 12:01 AM
"jen.d" > wrote in message
. ca...
> Hey guys,
>
> I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
> these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not
back,
> it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
> fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
> have gotten run over by a truck sometime.
>
> Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.
>
> Jen vs ulcer

we're sending you some heavy duty anti-ulcer purrs.
Brenda

badwilson
August 14th 03, 04:06 AM
Jen, that sucks! I'm so sorry to hear you're so stressed out. I hope these
people start being more reasonable. Take care of yourself and make sleep a
priority. About the ulcers, I've heard that they proved recently that an
ulcer is a bacterial infection and can be cured with antibiotics. You may
want to check into that.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"jen.d" > wrote in message
. ca...
> Hey guys,
>
> I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
> these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not
back,
> it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
> fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
> have gotten run over by a truck sometime.
>
> Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.
>
> Jen vs ulcer

Sam Nash
August 14th 03, 04:31 AM
"jen.d" > wrote in message
. ca...
> Hey guys,
>
> I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
> these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not
back,
> it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
> fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
> have gotten run over by a truck sometime.
>
> Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.
>
> Jen vs ulcer

Poor Jen. Purring and praying that things get better for you and Pete SOON!
Sam

Seanette Blaylock
August 14th 03, 04:57 AM
"badwilson" > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: the truck is winning:

>Jen, that sucks! I'm so sorry to hear you're so stressed out. I hope these
>people start being more reasonable. Take care of yourself and make sleep a
>priority. About the ulcers, I've heard that they proved recently that an
>ulcer is a bacterial infection and can be cured with antibiotics. You may
>want to check into that.

DMIL had an ulcer that turned out like that.

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

LOL
August 14th 03, 06:19 AM
"jen.d" > wrote in message >...
> Hey guys,
>
> I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
> these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not back,
> it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
> fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
> have gotten run over by a truck sometime.
>
> Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.
>
> Jen vs ulcer

((((Jen))))
We are sending purrs that your workload gets smaller and pay gets
bigger. Take care of yourself; we'll miss you!
------
Krista

polonca12000
August 14th 03, 10:30 AM
Sorry, I didn't get the original post. I really wish there was something I
could do to make your life easier, Jen. But all I can do is send purrs, hugs
, best wishes and hopes that things in your life calm down at least a little
bit. We love you and are here for you.
--
Polonca & Soncek

> "jen.d" > wrote in message
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
> > these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not
back,
> > it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
> > fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
> > have gotten run over by a truck sometime.
> >
> > Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.
> >
> > Jen vs ulcer

Byron & Christine Burel
August 14th 03, 01:22 PM
"LOL" > wrote in message
om...
> "jen.d" > wrote in message
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
> > these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not
back,
> > it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
> > fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
> > have gotten run over by a truck sometime.
> >
> > Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.
> >
> > Jen vs ulcer

> We are sending purrs that your workload gets smaller and pay gets
> bigger. Take care of yourself; we'll miss you!
> ------
> Krista

Major purrs for you, Jen! We'll be thinking of you and sending all our best
wishes and love for you to finish your project -- take care of yourself and
we'll look forward to your return!
Christine, Celeste, Byron & Alex and Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker