PDA

View Full Version : Update on New Female & 2 Existing Boys

February 9th 07, 07:21 PM
Quick update - Cate is even sweeter than ever with me but is just
beating on my boys. Today she clawed Claude in the eye. I have a
hard time balancing the sweet angel with her hurting my boys.
Sometimes I get the feeling she would be a fantastic only cat. I need
a balanced opinion - can she adjust?

Gail
February 9th 07, 08:20 PM
Are you introducing them slowly and in small steps? If not, you should start
all over in isolating her and doing this. Most cats do adjust to each other
given time.
Gail
oups.com...