PDA

View Full Version : Ringo Smiles - Abuse Intervention!


Barry
February 14th 07, 02:14 PM
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02/photo#5009886607888232018

same as

http://tinyurl.com/2kqdte

Sheelagh! This is just awful... how spawled is that feller?

We may need an intervention on your behalf.

sheelagh
February 14th 07, 05:20 PM
On 14 Feb, 14:14, "Barry" > wrote:
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02/photo#...
>
> same as
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2kqdte
>
> Sheelagh! This is just awful... how spawled is that feller?
>
> We may need an intervention on your behalf.

Lol, wait till you see the one that I think might be Lucy(Furs!!)
daughter then...
That old dude is swishing his tail today...he has the hump with me for
not letting him roam fre. But I can't in case he has the lurgy flu
that the rest of the have, so pen and be satisied with it boyo....

He does look rather abused/amased, doesn't he? I can't remeber what
day it was, but by the look of the tree, it must have been near
xmas...
<tail and dead eye,& tail still swishing too>
S;o)

bookie
February 14th 07, 07:46 PM
On 14 Feb, 17:20, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 14 Feb, 14:14, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02/photo#...
>
> > same as
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/2kqdte
>
> > Sheelagh! This is just awful... how spawled is that feller?
>
> > We may need an intervention on your behalf.
>
> Lol, wait till you see the one that I think might be Lucy(Furs!!)
> daughter then...
> That old dude is swishing his tail today...he has the hump with me for
> not letting him roam fre. But I can't in case he has the lurgy flu
> that the rest of the have, so pen and be satisied with it boyo....
>
> He does look rather abused/amased, doesn't he? I can't remeber what
> day it was, but by the look of the tree, it must have been near
> xmas...
> <tail and dead eye,& tail still swishing too>
> S;o)

that is the closest i think i have seen to a cat smiling, he looks the
picture of contentment doesn't he? bless him, a house is not a home
without a fat furry fellow like that about.

bookie

sheelagh
February 15th 07, 11:10 AM
On 14 Feb, 19:46, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 14 Feb, 17:20, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 14 Feb, 14:14, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02/photo#...
>
> > > same as
>
> > >http://tinyurl.com/2kqdte
>
> > > Sheelagh! This is just awful... how spawled is that feller?
>
> > > We may need an intervention on your behalf.
>
> > Lol, wait till you see the one that I think might be Lucy(Furs!!)
> > daughter then...
> > That old dude is swishing his tail today...he has the hump with me for
> > not letting him roam free. But I can't in case he has the lurgy flu
> > that the rest of the have, so pen and be satisfied with it boyo....
>
> > He does look rather abused/amused, doesn't he? I can't remember what
> > day it was, but by the look of the tree, it must have been near
> > Xmas...
> > <tail and dead eye,& tail still swishing too>
> > S;o)
>
> that is the closest i think i have seen to a cat smiling, he looks the
> picture of contentment doesn't he? bless him, a house is not a home
> without a fat furry fellow like that about.
>
> bookie- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

He looks like the Cheshire cat, doesn't he.
That was straight after a very LARGE Bowl of whisker's with a tin or
two of whiskers too!!
I remember him eating it just under the Christmas tree, having a quick
cuddle, before toodling off to the kitchen to see if there were any
other left overs just waiting to be snapped up....
He has certainly made our house *his home*.
Speaking of radiator bed thingies, he loves it and hog's the entire
thing by sprawling out and doing the dying fly with all four paws in
the air.....Not even Lucy(fur!!) gets a look in IF.. he happens to
get there first. Mind you, she is just as possessive over the fur bed
on the radiator..looks like it is time to invest in another one I
suppose....
S;o)

Barry
February 15th 07, 03:01 PM
On Feb 15, 6:10 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> He looks like the Cheshire cat, doesn't he.

uh.. I'M the Cheshire cat

so yeah, he's grinning like me

:D

I think you should e-mail that foto to his favorite cat food company.
Tell them look what they have done!
Maybe they will send you a decent coupon.

Barry

sheelagh
February 15th 07, 07:44 PM
On 15 Feb, 15:01, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 15, 6:10 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > He looks like the Cheshire cat, doesn't he.
>
> uh.. I'M the Cheshire cat
>
> so yeah, he's grinning like me
>
> :D
>
> I think you should e-mail that foto to his favorite cat food company.
> Tell them look what they have done!
> Maybe they will send you a decent coupon.
>
> Barry

Hmmmm, now there is a thought,lol!!
You do the marketing, then we can go 50/50...?
S;o)