PDA

View Full Version : Update: Feliway

Smartin
February 15th 07, 02:27 AM
Hello All,

I posted a month ago re: our Insane tortie.

We have had Feliway for about two and a half weeks now, and we are
seeing improvement.

Frankie the Insane has become mellower. She seems to crave more
attention compared to her predominantly aloof self. Moreover, even
though some of the young kitties seem to want to torment her (especially
at 6:00 in the morning) she has not retaliated even once (in the form of
urinating inappropriately) -- not that we have found anyway.

So far, so good, I am happy to say.

About the same time the weather turned rather cold here, so who knows?
Could be a bonding thing.
--
Smartin

silvercelt
February 15th 07, 03:33 PM
We recommend this product to our clients. It seems to work well. It
is ideal if you move house too and seems to help during firework
season. I say season as we get a lot in England! Glad to hear that
you are liking it. Do you have spray or plug-in? We always use plug-
ins.

Smartin
February 17th 07, 06:54 AM
silvercelt wrote:
> We recommend this product to our clients. It seems to work well. It
> is ideal if you move house too and seems to help during firework
> season. I say season as we get a lot in England! Glad to hear that
> you are liking it. Do you have spray or plug-in? We always use plug-
> ins.

We are using the plug-in, but we did purchase the spray and initially
spot-treated certain areas.

I am happy to say Frankie the Insane is more playful, like she used to
be. In fact it's like she aged four years younger (like before we
started taking in strays). Plus, we have seen an overall mellowing in
the demeanor of all the cats. Taking into consideration each cat's
personality, they are generally less combative, less skittish, and more
social both with each other and with us.

We are very pleased with these initial results! We are thankful to the
group for turning us on to Feliway.
--
Smartin