PDA

View Full Version : Here you go Matt, Toilet trained cat

Barry
February 15th 07, 03:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnKNQ3KvI0

ha ha ha

sheelagh
February 15th 07, 11:13 AM
On 15 Feb, 03:47, "Barry" > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnKNQ3KvI0
>
> ha ha ha

My kids thought it was the funniest thing they have ever seen....
Did I ever ask you how on earth you find these darned clips....????
I had to spend 10 mins sending it to each of their e-mail addresses
for their bebo accounts or whatever they are called,lol!!
S;o)

Matthew
February 15th 07, 12:38 PM
I saw that movie good scene
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnKNQ3KvI0
>
> ha ha ha

Barry
February 15th 07, 03:54 PM
On Feb 15, 6:13 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> My kids thought it was the funniest thing they have ever seen....
> Did I ever ask you how on earth you find these darned clips....????

if you know of a funny scene in a popular movie, you can probably find
it on youtube.com or google video

in this case, i searched youtube for "date movie cat"... there was
lots of people who also thought it was worth posting to youtube

see.. I know funny when I see funny!

actually.. I'm not easily amused, but that one was pretty irrate!

February 16th 07, 01:11 AM
In article . com>,
says...
> On Feb 15, 6:13 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > My kids thought it was the funniest thing they have ever seen....
> > Did I ever ask you how on earth you find these darned clips....????
>
> if you know of a funny scene in a popular movie, you can probably find
> it on youtube.com or google video

YouTube/Google/Blogger is on my **** list since they deleted Nick
Gisburnes YouTube videos and locked him out of his site. His offense -
posting a slide show video of all the quote from the Quran that
demonstrated that Islam is NOT a religion of peace. Gisburne is an
atheist btw. So a I.

That being said, YouTube has been hosing videos left and right lately
due to DMCA notices.

Barry
February 16th 07, 05:09 AM
On Feb 15, 8:11 pm, T > wrote:

> demonstrated that Islam is NOT a religion of peace. Gisburne is an
> atheist btw. So a I.

well... this is america, we don't like to look at gross things like
that.

u-tube don't owe nobody nothing...

You think children should have access to extreme violence?
I don't.

alt.atheism is full of people who THINK they have no god.
if you get bored and wanna meet someone very interesting, check out
http://www.666.com/, I've kept up with this site for many years. very
interesting.

Barry

about youtube, they have the right to discriminate with whatever they
want.

the idea is.. if the feller you mentioned is upset, he should rent his
own servers...
youtube owes nobody nothing NOTHING! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU MAGGOT?

just kidding

honeybunch
February 16th 07, 01:30 PM
The sound track of this clip got my cat absolutely wild. I shoved him
out of the room and hope he has calmed down. Yoiks.

Barry
February 16th 07, 03:28 PM
On Feb 15, 7:38 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> I saw that movie good scene"Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnKNQ3KvI0
>
> > ha ha ha

Matt, check your email, I sent something to the email you post with
here.

heh heh

Scott
February 17th 07, 06:47 PM
On 15 Feb 2007 03:13:35 -0800, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

>On 15 Feb, 03:47, "Barry" > wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnKNQ3KvI0
>>
>> ha ha ha
>
>My kids thought it was the funniest thing they have ever seen....
>Did I ever ask you how on earth you find these darned clips....????

This one was all over the news a while back. That's how I learned
about it.

Funny as hell.