PDA

View Full Version : health of cats

February 15th 07, 06:12 PM
Please contact me if anybody has had the same problem with there cat
we have a 6 month old lavender point hemalaion . we got up yesterday
and her hind lags where not working right i Owen a bead store in
Hudson fl 3 of our customer have had the same problem. PLEASE GET
BACK TO ME

22brix
February 15th 07, 06:52 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Please contact me if anybody has had the same problem with there cat
> we have a 6 month old lavender point hemalaion . we got up yesterday
> and her hind lags where not working right i Owen a bead store in
> Hudson fl 3 of our customer have had the same problem. PLEASE GET
> BACK TO ME

You need to get her to your vet NOW.

sheelagh
February 15th 07, 07:48 PM
On 15 Feb, 18:52, "22brix" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > Please contact me if anybody has had the same problem with there cat
> > we have a 6 month old lavender point hemalaion . we got up yesterday
> > and her hind lags where not working right i Owen a bead store in
> > Hudson fl 3 of our customer have had the same problem. PLEASE GET
> > BACK TO ME
>
> You need to get her to your vet NOW.

Vet, Vet, Vet VET PLEASE?
She has something drastically wrong, & she needs to see one right
now!!
Please let us know how you get on?
S;o)

Big Al
February 15th 07, 11:06 PM
On Feb 15, 11:12 am, wrote:
> Please contact me if anybody has had the same problem with there cat
> we have a 6 month old lavender point hemalaion . we got up yesterday
> and her hind lags where not working right i Owen a bead store in
> Hudson fl 3 of our customer have had the same problem. PLEASE GET
> BACK TO ME

my cat died from a stroke on Monday, no warning or symptoms or
anything. The vet said that when there ARE symptoms, it's usually
losing control of the back legs. I will be hoping and praying for you
and your fur-kid! Please keep us posted.

Lynne
February 15th 07, 11:46 PM
on Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:12:23 GMT, wrote:

> we got up yesterday
> and her hind lags where not working right

Why on earth would you ask such a question on a newsgroup? Take your cat
to the vet like you should have done yesterday!

--
Lynne

sheelagh
February 16th 07, 02:49 AM
On 15 Feb, 23:06, "Big Al" > wrote:
> On Feb 15, 11:12 am, wrote:
>
> > Please contact me if anybody has had the same problem with there cat
> > we have a 6 month old lavender point hemalaion . we got up yesterday
> > and her hind lags where not working right i Owen a bead store in
> > Hudson fl 3 of our customer have had the same problem. PLEASE GET
> > BACK TO ME
>
> my cat died from a stroke on Monday, no warning or symptoms or
> anything. The vet said that when there ARE symptoms, it's usually
> losing control of the back legs. I will be hoping and praying for you
> and your fur-kid! Please keep us posted.

Hi Al, how are you doing mate?
Sheelagh