PDA

View Full Version : Hyperthyroid website needed


Batson Cats
February 16th 07, 05:18 AM
Bently cat's owner has asked me for an informative website on
"hyperthyroid".
Does anyone know of a site with good information?

Thanks,

Renee

sheelagh
February 16th 07, 10:44 AM
On 16 Feb, 05:18, "Batson Cats" > wrote:
> Bently cat's owner has asked me for an informative website on
> "hyperthyroid".
> Does anyone know of a site with good information?
>
> Thanks,
>
>
I hope this is of some hekllp to you.
It says that the 1st is about Bengals, but deals with what you asked
about too..& there are several other links for your friend here as
well.
I hope that they help you Rene
http://www.hdw-inc.com/healthhyperthyroidism.htm
http://www.uspharmacist.com/index.asp?show=article&page=8_1498.htm
http://www.catthyroid.com/
http://cats.about.com/cs/healthissues/p/hyperthyroid.htm
http://www.vetinfo.com/chyperthyroid.html
S;o)

silvercelt
February 16th 07, 11:36 AM
http://www.fabcats.org/hyperthyroidism.html
http://www.radiocat.com/

Batson Cats
February 16th 07, 09:54 PM
Thanks so much. Have sent her the links you suggested.


"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 16 Feb, 05:18, "Batson Cats" > wrote:
> > Bently cat's owner has asked me for an informative website on
> > "hyperthyroid".
> > Does anyone know of a site with good information?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> >
> I hope this is of some hekllp to you.
> It says that the 1st is about Bengals, but deals with what you asked
> about too..& there are several other links for your friend here as
> well.
> I hope that they help you Rene
> http://www.hdw-inc.com/healthhyperthyroidism.htm
> http://www.uspharmacist.com/index.asp?show=article&page=8_1498.htm
> http://www.catthyroid.com/
> http://cats.about.com/cs/healthissues/p/hyperthyroid.htm
> http://www.vetinfo.com/chyperthyroid.html
> S;o)
>
>
>
>

Batson Cats
February 16th 07, 09:55 PM
Sent them on! Thanks so much!

"silvercelt" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> http://www.fabcats.org/hyperthyroidism.html
> http://www.radiocat.com/
>