PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning a scratching tower

February 16th 07, 11:59 AM
Hello. I have been given a second hand scratching tower - the ones
with sisal scratching posts and levels made of carpet type material.

I am keen to make sure it is free of anything that could be
transferred to our new cat, such as fleas, dander, urine etc - does
anyone have any cleaning tips for this type of furniture?

many thanks

Wendy
February 16th 07, 01:02 PM
search the archives. We recently had a discussion about this.

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello. I have been given a second hand scratching tower - the ones
> with sisal scratching posts and levels made of carpet type material.
>
> I am keen to make sure it is free of anything that could be
> transferred to our new cat, such as fleas, dander, urine etc - does
> anyone have any cleaning tips for this type of furniture?
>
> many thanks

February 16th 07, 08:57 PM
On Feb 16, 1:02 pm, "Wendy" > wrote:
> search the archives. We recently had a discussion about this.

apologies - yes I will go look now - i was in work and just posted
quickly at lunch wihout lookng. thanks again!