PDA

View Full Version : Ping Cybercat

Barry
February 17th 07, 03:41 PM
You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...

Don't send me no more cat food, send me red wine!

I told you, you wasn't going to like this...

Do you think my cats are not eating? They eat canned food everyday.
When I am having boloney, they are having crunchy food. They actually
enjoy the break from the fullness. Why do we.. shudder at hunger. We
all know the benefits of an empty stomach.

On an empty stomach blood is freed up to cleanse the body. On a
continually full stomach blood is busy carrying off impurities etc. A
few crunch meals is not going to hurt any cat.
Missing a meal is not going to hurt my cats.

Why do you keep sending cat food? Send Red Wine.

You're making me suspicious... Now I'm wandering if this is your cry
for help.

I am a rock. I like to think I am anyway. Mentally strong.

AND THESE CATS HAVE PUSHED ME BEYOND MY LIMITS
A cat!

I think you might be subconsciously calling out for help.

You've been caring for cats More, than you have not.
If you're 30 years young, I'm saying you've spent 20 years caring for
cats.

Your heart is just to big, or is it a weakness... where you can't
stand not making a difference...

But you have paid a very high price to have cats in particular, we all
know you are allergic to cats.

I have flamed you, cursed you and begged you, don't send me cat food.
Yet.. another case is in the pipes.

How can you care for my cats, you don't even know them. So then I
think... you care about me... if you care about me and insist on
sending something, send red wine.
Upon doing that, I will be better equipped to deal with my cats. <G>

We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.

Barry

Barry
February 17th 07, 03:47 PM
On Feb 17, 9:41 am, "Barry" > wrote:

> We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.
>
> Barry

And we Thank You! You are too kind to my cats, my precious my love.

bookie
February 17th 07, 04:09 PM
On 17 Feb, 14:47, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 17, 9:41 am, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.
>
> > Barry
>
> And we Thank You! You are too kind to my cats, my precious my love.

you could always send it on to a rescue group or shelter?

anyway I hear what you are syaing about empty stomachs; for a start
alcohol works much faster on an empty stomach and you need less of it
to get merry too.

wish someone would send me some free cat food

btw did you keep any of the kittens? what about the little fellow who
thought you were his mum?

cybercat
February 17th 07, 04:43 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
> the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...
>
> Don't send me no more cat food, send me red wine!

Sorry, it's cat food or nothing.

> I told you, you wasn't going to like this...

I don't really mind. I can use the money for something else.

> Do you think my cats are not eating? They eat canned food everyday.
> When I am having boloney, they are having crunchy food. They actually
> enjoy the break from the fullness. Why do we.. shudder at hunger. We
> all know the benefits of an empty stomach.

No, Barry. I know the benefits of good canned food for cats. And I
know that whereas you have the ability to make money to buy your
red wine, your cats cannot, or will not. (I know because I keep
telling mine to GET a JOB and they just look at me.)

> Why do you keep sending cat food?

Because I thought you were the kind of man who wants
his cats to have the best care, even when he is eating
bologna. I guess I was wrong.

Send Red Wine.

> You're making me suspicious... Now I'm wandering if this is your cry
> for help.

[...]>
> I have flamed you, cursed you and begged you, don't send me cat food.
> Yet.. another case is in the pipes.

What you mean is, you'd rather have money.

So go make some.

February 17th 07, 04:44 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 17, 9:41 am, "Barry" > wrote:
>

>> We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.
>>
>> Barry
>
> And we Thank You! You are too kind to my cats, my precious my love.

You're insane, Barry. When you're not loving me up, you're slapping the ****
out of me.

It's a bad way to treat your friends.

February 17th 07, 05:18 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
> the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...

Have you clicked the link? It's kind of cool, you
can see where it is. Last night it was in Philadelphia,
today it is in Richmond.

For some reason it is not scheduled to get to you
until Tuesday. This order took a long time considering
I placed it one week ago Thursday. I think two weeks
from ordering to delivery is wayy too long.

I won't send any more, if you don't want me to. I was
just trying to make things easier for you. Anyway, it
will last you a long time now that you only have Jupiter
and Lucy.

sheelagh
February 17th 07, 06:59 PM

> btw did you keep any of the kittens? what about the little fellow who
> thought you were his mum?

He felt that he had to let him go to a really nice kind family with
kids who would love him as much as he did
S.

Rhonda
February 17th 07, 07:43 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
>>You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
>>the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...
>
> Have you clicked the link? It's kind of cool, you
> can see where it is. Last night it was in Philadelphia,
> today it is in Richmond.
>
> For some reason it is not scheduled to get to you
> until Tuesday. This order took a long time considering
> I placed it one week ago Thursday. I think two weeks
> from ordering to delivery is wayy too long.
>
> I won't send any more, if you don't want me to. I was
> just trying to make things easier for you. Anyway, it
> will last you a long time now that you only have Jupiter
> and Lucy.

When is the spay set to happen? Maybe he can trade the cat food in at
the vet's for partial payment.

Rhonda

cybercat
February 17th 07, 07:56 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote

> When is the spay set to happen? Maybe he can trade the cat food in at the
> vet's for partial payment.

Actually, I had planned to help Barry with the spay, if I can.
He has not mentioned it to me in some time, so I don't know
when he plans to do it.

He can certainly do whatever he wants with the food.

Barry
February 17th 07, 09:04 PM
On Feb 17, 10:09 am, "bookie" > wrote:
omeone would send me some free cat food

> btw did you keep any of the kittens? what about the little fellow who
> thought you were his mum?

No, I gave him to a nice man and his kid.

That little guy was very sharp. Thing is, I gave him what he needed to
be a brave and loving cat in his life.

I handled all of them extensively, including holding their paws until
they stopped pulling away (good for future nail trims)

I would also go in rounds and hold them high over my head, and while
handling them, I handled them like snakes! at first.. they screamed...
soon they learned to trust me.. soon they begin to wallow in my hands,
onto my chest, around my neck.. leaping from my shoulders to the bed,
or to the chair...

I'd extend my arm and they would walk down.

Far as the one bonding with me, bookie... everybody I come in contact
with wants to crawl up my ass

He knows how loveable he is if that makes sense, that's what mattered
to me, that he realized that he is somebody... but I didn't really
show favortism... but he did catch my eye.

He don't miss me I can feel it, he was soo busting with life and
adventure, he knew that what I did (hand him off) .. he trusted me soo
much, he knew it was good for him and he went willfully.. he looked at
me like.. so this is going to be good eh?

He wasn't fighting to stay with me. If I had kept any of them one more
day, It would have broke my heart to let them go.

They are all happy and well into their new lives.

sorry to be wordy.

Thanks for listening.

Bear

Barry
February 17th 07, 09:09 PM
On Feb 17, 1:43 pm, Rhonda > wrote:
Lucy.

> When is the spay set to happen? Maybe he can trade the cat food in at
> the vet's for partial payment.
>
> Rhonda

A woman after my own heart!

Barry
February 17th 07, 09:10 PM
On Feb 17, 1:43 pm, Rhonda > wrote:

> When is the spay set to happen? Maybe he can trade the cat food in at
> the vet's for partial payment.
>
> Rhonda

OH! I still need to set the appt.

She is in heat again.

Barry
February 17th 07, 09:19 PM
On Feb 17, 10:43 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> What you mean is, you'd rather have money.
>
> So go make some.

I let no man _or woman_ drag me down so low as to make me hate him.
Booker T. Washington
_italics mine_

Try all you like.

I'm sorry, did I ask you for anything?

I think we need to talk about your cry for help.

Your life is marked by cats.

it IS your life.

You have been compelled to take steroids because of your cats.
Them steroids have got you loaded! LOADED!

If you was my wife, I would get rid of the cats and have a happy life.

You don't seem like a happy person.

The problem is, you're the type that makes pets out of the live-stock.

Live-stock is for eating... and people who are allergic to cats should
not get more cats.. once the ones they had.. ran out.

If you're lonely and bored, then stop treating people like ****e and
then maybe they will see you as someone worthy of their love.

You can call me abusive one million times, but that's just your reed
(your vocal chords) shaken by the wind.

You can't even wipe your tail without a cat standing on your pants
around your ankles.

Mine don't do that. HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA MINE DON'T DO
THAT!

If they even THINK they are going to interfere with my morning glory,
I spray them with the shower head!

They are dumb loving creatures, but they also have the capacity to
respect.

They respect one another after the other draws a line.

You don't know how to draw lines.

ya just busy busy busy...

no I haven't clicked the link, I haven't so much as seen a link.

Fuzzy Wuzzy

cybercat
February 17th 07, 11:44 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Feb 17, 10:43 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> What you mean is, you'd rather have money.
>>
>> So go make some.
>
> I let no man _or woman_ drag me down so low as to make me hate him.
> Booker T. Washington
> _italics mine_
>
> Try all you like.

That's what you say when I tell you a truth you don't like.

> I'm sorry, did I ask you for anything?

Yes indeed, you asked me for five dollars last month, because I
was not as forthcoming as usual. Don't remember? I am not surprised,
you rarely remember what you don't want to.

> I think we need to talk about your cry for help.

Yes, Barry, let's talk about that.

> Your life is marked by cats.
>
> it IS your life.

Of course it is. It's not like I run a business that pays my bills--and
has paid some of yours at different times.

> You have been compelled to take steroids because of your cats.
> Them steroids have got you loaded! LOADED!

It's Advair, you goon.

> If you was my wife, I would get rid of the cats and have a happy life.

Oh no you wouldn't. I would never marry a man who cannot be bothered
to work enough to make a living. And I would not marry an asshole. Here
is a good definition of asshole: a guy who feels so entitled to live off of
Other People's Money and Other People's Time, that when someone
gives him a gift, he feels entitled to look at the cost of it and tell them
how better thay might have served him.

> You don't seem like a happy person.

I rarely do in the presence of Clueless, Arrogant Assholes like you.
It's a funny thing, that.

> The problem is, you're the type that makes pets out of the live-stock.
>
> Live-stock is for eating... and people who are allergic to cats should
> not get more cats.. once the ones they had.. ran out.

You sound like an idiot, because you ARE an idiot.

> If you're lonely and bored, then stop treating people like ****e and
> then maybe they will see you as someone worthy of their love.

:) Righhht. I will try to remember that. Thank you.

Barry
February 18th 07, 05:08 PM
On Feb 17, 1:56 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Actually, I had planned to help Barry with the spay, if I can.
> He has not mentioned it to me in some time, so I don't know
> when he plans to do it.
>
> He can certainly do whatever he wants with the food.

dumbass! help yourself!

you bitch to me once a month about your house getting close to
reposession that's whats so ****ed up with you tooting your own ****ng
horn

i don't care who calls me an asshole for saying this

if you sent me the catfood privately I would have known it was out of
care and love

but since you made it a public ****ing announcment, you reveal it is
not about me or the cats.. and Im not try9ing to figure out why oyu
did it

pay your damn mortgage

didn't you go wihtout medicine YOUR BLOODY INHALER FGS.. I MEAN YOU
COULD CHOKE AN WEEZ YOURSELF INTO THE ER...

AND YOU BOUGHT YOUR CATS A CASE OF FOOD

GET OFF MY BACK

SEND ****ING RED WINE

SOMETHING I CAN REALLY USE

WE GOT CAT FOOD

somebody tell this Narcist we got cat food!

Barry
February 18th 07, 05:35 PM
On Feb 18, 11:08 am, "Barry" > wrote:

> if you sent me the catfood privately I would have known it was out of
> care and love

This is me still talking.. it's not Barry replying to cybercat.. Im
adding to my post.

Did I ever get a choice in you sending food? NO. I would get an email
saying food is on the way.

The one time you gave me warning, I said no dont' send it... we are
fine..
I said save your money Nancy, your'e getting up in yeras, your gonna
need your money...

yo make me look like a ****ing bum!

the problem is.. you are damaged merchandise... very loveable, very
worhty ofo love.. very thoughtful... you dont have to send anything
for me to like you.

any other hairy caveman wouldnt be able to make heads or tells out of
any of your behavoir.. I happen to be a people person I ACTUALLY LOVE
AND CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. You too! I care about you..

THUS You get your bare ass spanked, I don't care if you cry

you've wasted money, yo've wsted time, yo've wsted years, sucking up
to a man you dont even love, just because it's secure... well nothing
wrong owitth that.. people can learn to love each other, learn to
respect each other... nuff said

but you are insecure. that's it in a nutshell

you feel you can't have any " footage " in you and me's friendship
without getting one up on me by shoving cat food down my throat

I TOLD YOU NO, DON'T SEND IT

BUT BEING THE WITCH YOU ARE, CAUSE REBELLION IS THE SAME AS
WITHCRAFT.. NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DISOBEY ME, GO AGAINTS MY WISHES TOTALLY ****ING
**** ON MY DESIRE.. MY EXPRESSED DESIRE, BY SENDING THE FOOD ANYWAY..

THEN! you post on usenet what a ****ing broke bum I am

BULL****!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT

anybody with any sense about them should see right through

1. your rebellion
2. your insecurity
Thirdly, your insincerity

you need a punching bag, you need a cause to vent

why? cause you are not true to your own heart

you love me, but you can't touch me

you love me, but Im an easy target in youro times of poverty

I encourage you to sew your money into the lives where it is really
needed, like feed hungry children..

but don't be like JIll and tell about it! then you lose your blessing.

Everything you give will come back to you
EVerythign you give in contention, where the giving is bolstered by an
agenda is a waste of money.

You shouldn't have done anything, but what you have doneo is shown the
whole word you gall.

im no whore! you make me look like a whore

Did you buy your medicine before you sent the food?
Have you paid your ****ing ****ing mortgage?
Have you paid your car insurance?
Have you paid your cell phone bil.?

Im sorry, you really don't have to worry bout that do you

but you do! I hear about it once a month or at least once every two
months

ando that's fine.. friends talk to friends about the things that
concern them

but your gifts are nothing but something you can "setup" to vent on me

cause Im an easy target

because I know God personally, your goal is to hurt something close to
God, You know I'm close to God because my music pierced your heart and
stung your eyes...

lie to yourself, but I do you no harm in my words.

You Must Forgive those in your past who have offended you.

This is what binds you to that black bitterness

you know all this **** already.. you don't want to forgive

you make a conscious choice ot not forgive...
you want your vengeance. but dear! YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHTS

Any rights you thought you had, you lay down for love.

for the sake of peace, for the sake of personall hapiness.

DON'T YOU KNOW BY NOT FORGIVING, YOU ACTUALLY CHAIN YOURSELF TO THAT
OFFENSE

it's pride, it's the PRIDE OF LIFE BABY, GET A GOOD WHIFF OF IT!

You ain't nothing no more than me or anybody in here.. we are dust in
the wind?
poots in a windstorm a drop in the ocean...

Your vanity has got you by the heels
Your vanity has got you gasping for life

allergy my ass! it's called tight ball bitterness!!!!!!!!!!

you try to love, you see shadows of what you grasp for.. you think
it's love...

it's an insecure woman looking for love, looking for something real

So hard to walk this careful path dragging the past with you...

You want to live then let go and live

give up your right to retaliate, you want validation I VALIDATE YOU
FGS
I TOLD YOU I AGREED THAT SO AND SO AND SO WAS CRUEL TO YOU
no matter who it was

Most people I know have had to deal with difficult guardians or x-boy/
girl friends

we've all had broken hearts!!!!

You was robbed of a child hood, you was 8 years old going on 40

looking back you see how selfish that was

but you can get release! you need released from your past
you need delivered! is what you need.

come on over here, feel the power of something real.

Barry
February 19th 07, 12:39 AM
On Feb 17, 1:56 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> He can certainly do whatever he wants with the food.

You BROADCASTED what you did. That was tacky.

I was graceful.

You turned around and begin to flame me AFTER I graciously thanked
you.

You painted an ugly picture of a bum.

I suffered through them posts and remained a gentlemen to you, even
though you needed your ass kicked

THEN you posted just one more nasty post about me, and you got what
you had coming.

Who except a treacherous woman would drag a gentlemen in the middle of
the street, strip his clothes off and tell his business?

Who would do that?

Why? Why be nice at all.

I figure if your doing something nice, it would also be followed by...

everybody!... Niceness.

But no... you continued to turn of the heat.

until!... you got your tail spanked.

I think that was the goal right? you wanted released from your guilt?
A good firm spanking does that, it releases someone from their guilt.

I am truly unashamed, but I do regret the exchange.

I wanted you to know what it felt like to be drug into the middle of
the street, stripped down and have your personal business told.

Why? because you will get no mercy where you show none.

You want grace, show grace back.

I feel my 5 - 7 nice replies (in spite of the fact that you was
progressively spewing hate and contempt in my direction) were
sufficient to dis-arm you, but you needed a fight, you WANTED your
tail kicked.

I'm sorry for how it went, but you was out of control.

I feel bad for you, I feel that you truly don't understand, I think
you view yourself as a victim. Same old song and dance you did last
time. Same ****ie way you treated me last time.

I'm an easy target.

I am no welcome mat, you've got some bad ideas about what a friend is.

It's been over a year since we both told personal business.

That is out of line and out of control. You started it last time, you
started it this time. I wish you would just listen when I say, don't
do this or don't do that.. cause I already know how it will end.

Eat! Drink! Be Merry! You say, but your heart is not with me.
(you've proved it, if I have to I will copy paste analise the sequence
of posts between us)

You are consumed by your bitterness. The truth is plain to see.

Best thing for us to do is not communicate anymore.

You crawled up my ass in every post I made in rfc.. why?

cause I had to go out of town? cause I am not weak and DID find a home
for all the kittens? Cause I refuse to be DOMINATED by their hour to
hour needs?
Two is enough for me.

Actually there would have been nothing wrong if I chose to take them
to the city shelter, as.. kittens find homes quickly, the recipients
have to pay a fee, they are guaranteed to get de-sexed.

You approach the whole idea on an emotional level. You think...
What if I was a cat and got dropped off.

Where? In a warm shelter full of loving handlers? Where there is food?

If we went to war with say China, and Chinese military was pounding
our streets dragging our women and children out by the hair of the
head... do you feel it would be alright to shoot the chinese soldiers
right between the eyes?

Given the chance do you feel it would be alright to slit their
throats?

Or.. would you say.. "I am opposed to killing, just rape me then shoot
me"

Your type of mentality is... cowardly, it is weak. IN THE FACE OF
REALITY
it is weak. NOBLE, Altruistic, but weak. CONSIDERING THE CIRCUMSTANCE.

Your smugness and perpetual contempt has gotten you a chair in the
cheap seats when it comes to matters of my heart and mind.

I must care to be so wordy.

NO! You can't drag every stray home.
NO! We are going to eat the fatted calf, we are hongry, the children
need the meat. You shoulda never made friends with the livestock.

This is reality.

In reality, it is not feasible for me to take on any more cats.
If I care enough, I can educate my corner of the world on the subject
of over population, but no... two cats is plenty for me. I happen not
to be allergic, but you are.

If you was my child and I saw that you was allergic to cats, I
wouldn't allow you to have any... because I care that much.. I would
teach you OTHER ways to give to and help stray animals, I would
consider finding you a pet that you are not allergic to, but we come
first, the humans....

I am shocked that you did not buy medicine. You did not buy your much
needed medicine because you DID buy a case of cat-food.

NO! The money should have been spent on yourself.. medicine.

It's not like you did not have a choice, you had a choice, you coulda
bought a cheaper brand... but you say.. the cats **** on the beds if
you feed them anything less than can food...

That's you fault too! You LET them abuse you.

I swear I feel I am getting the bleed off from your cats abuse.

There is nothing cute about weezing while the cat flips it's tail.
I would let the ****er die before I would forgo my medicine.

I would cut the soldiers throat before I would let them in my house,
or I'd go out fighting...

I would eat whatever animal in my keeping (even my pet) if it meant I
would live and not die.

That is the true meaning of pro life, not some rebellious stand that
allows everyone to do what the hell they want. You can do that, but
you end up with all sorts of trickle down social problems.

Children should obey their parents, but parents should not provoke
their children.

It's a principle.

I know for a fact, both of your cats will bite you if you back them in
a corner and taunt them, do things against their will.

If you have a problem between us, be a woman and confront me in
private, not in public; it's redneck to tell personal business to
strangers. It's gossip in it's purest form, to share vital information
with someone who is not part of the problem of solution.

parrishable
February 19th 07, 01:58 AM
On Feb 18, 6:39 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> [...]
> or I'd go out fighting...
>
> I would eat whatever animal in my keeping (even my pet) if it meant I
> would live and not die.
>
> That is the true meaning of pro life, not some rebellious stand that
> allows everyone to do what the hell they want. You can do that, but
> you end up with all sorts of trickle down social problems.
>
> Children should obey their parents, but parents should not provoke
> their children.
>
> It's a principle.
>
> I know for a fact, both of your cats will bite you if you back them in
> a corner and taunt them, do things against their will.
>
> If you have a problem between us, be a woman and confront me in
> private, not in public; it's redneck to tell personal business to
> strangers. It's gossip in it's purest form, to share vital information
> with someone who is not part of the problem of solution.

Obsess much?

cybercat
February 19th 07, 02:04 AM
""Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 17, 1:56 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> He can certainly do whatever he wants with the food.
>
> You BROADCASTED what you did. That was tacky.

Wow. I was out today. I see you've been busy.

I read all of what you wrote, and my comment is, you really,
really overestimate your importance. I sent you cat food because
you go on and on about how you have no money, how "poor"
you are, in the groups, even, and I am the one who said, after
Ruprecht was killed, "get girlycats." So I've sent food.

As for the rest of your comments, they are some strange blend
of misunderstanding what I have told you and purposeful lying.

The only two things that are worth responding to: you suggested
that I do not love my husband, when in fact, every single time he
has come up, I have told you over and over how deeply I love
and respect him. That's why I married him.

Now, since you seem to think my telling the truth about your leeching
ways is "telling your business in public," would you like me to REALLY
do this?

Because you and I both know I know things about you that, if told,
would keep you from showing your face around here for a lonnnng
time.

YOU started both of these threads--I merely addressed your
questions.

I'm 47 years old--I think you said I was getting old, or something like
that. I like being 47! I want to get a whole lot older.

I feel very sorry for you. I hope things get better for you. I have no hard
feelings, and I am sorry I injured your ego by answering your questions,
asked in public, honestly, in public.

As I wrote, you can send the food back to PFD, I'll pay the shipping and
reorder something for myself or the shelter.

I hope the ugh, "date" in March goes well. I'll be around. And I'm not
mad--not yet.

bookie
February 19th 07, 02:20 AM
On 19 Feb, 01:04, "cybercat" > wrote:
> ""Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > On Feb 17, 1:56 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> He can certainly do whatever he wants with the food.
>
> > You BROADCASTED what you did. That was tacky.
>
> Wow. I was out today. I see you've been busy.
>
> I read all of what you wrote, and my comment is, you really,
> really overestimate your importance. I sent you cat food because
> you go on and on about how you have no money, how "poor"
> you are, in the groups, even, and I am the one who said, after
> Ruprecht was killed, "get girlycats." So I've sent food.
>
> As for the rest of your comments, they are some strange blend
> of misunderstanding what I have told you and purposeful lying.
>
> The only two things that are worth responding to: you suggested
> that I do not love my husband, when in fact, every single time he
> has come up, I have told you over and over how deeply I love
> and respect him. That's why I married him.
>
> Now, since you seem to think my telling the truth about your leeching
> ways is "telling your business in public," would you like me to REALLY
> do this?
>
> Because you and I both know I know things about you that, if told,
> would keep you from showing your face around here for a lonnnng
> time.
>
> YOU started both of these threads--I merely addressed your
> questions.
>
> I'm 47 years old--I think you said I was getting old, or something like
> that. I like being 47! I want to get a whole lot older.
>
> I feel very sorry for you. I hope things get better for you. I have no hard
> feelings, and I am sorry I injured your ego by answering your questions,
> asked in public, honestly, in public.
>
> As I wrote, you can send the food back to PFD, I'll pay the shipping and
> reorder something for myself or the shelter.
>
> I hope the ugh, "date" in March goes well. I'll be around. And I'm not
> mad--not yet.

ignore him, he's obviously got "issues" and it seems like they have a
lot to do with something called "denial"

what a very odd chap

bookie

Barry
February 19th 07, 02:46 AM
On Feb 18, 7:58 pm, "parrishable" > wrote:

> Obsess much?

I take it back, I wouldnt eat my cats or pet.

One more meal isn't going to break me

now Bessie the pet cow? She could feed a whole fambly for days!
I'd keep her alive and just take what I need.. this way the meat
stays fresh.

Barry
February 19th 07, 03:51 AM
On Feb 18, 8:04 pm, "Judas" > wrote:

<..farts..>

Nancy, stop threatening me with telling my personal business in
public, you do yourself no favors.

cybercat
February 19th 07, 04:03 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 18, 8:04 pm, "Judas" > wrote:
>
> <..farts..>
>
> Nancy, stop threatening me with telling my personal business in
> public, you do yourself no favors.

Frannie and Lonnie.

cybercat
February 19th 07, 04:08 AM
"bookie" > wrote

> what a very odd chap

You don't know the half of it.

Barry
February 19th 07, 07:28 AM
On Feb 18, 8:20 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> ignore him, he's obviously got "issues" and it seems like they have a
> lot to do with something called "denial"
>
> what a very odd chap
>
> bookie

you're just jealous. In another thread you said, "Wish somebody would
give or send me a case of cat food"

where is your sense of dignity

how can you and me be friends? you have no genuine interest in me, you
put yourself first.

I do hope your butt feels better.

Barry

bookie
February 19th 07, 03:41 PM
On 19 Feb, 06:28, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 18, 8:20 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>
> > ignore him, he's obviously got "issues" and it seems like they have a
> > lot to do with something called "denial"
>
> > what a very odd chap
>
> > bookie
>
> you're just jealous. In another thread you said, "Wish somebody would
> give or send me a case of cat food"
>
> where is your sense of dignity

I have none, couldn't afford to keep it

> how can you and me be friends? you have no genuine interest in me, you
> put yourself first.

actually i am interested because you are such an intriguing fellow,
you have such a lot of inner rage bubling over which it seems can
sometimes no longer be contained and spills out as it has done here, I
wonder what has caused all this anger in the first place. It really
sounds a though you are at war with the world at times

> I do hope your butt feels better.

marginally so, thank you
> Barry

Barry
February 19th 07, 04:02 PM
On Feb 19, 9:41 am, "bookie" > wrote:

> wonder what has caused all this anger in the first place. It really
> sounds a though you are at war with the world at times

quite profound isn't it, if I do say so myself, I'm not ashamed

I'm surprised you don't know the answer...

If love was mathematical, you'd understand the sun?
MWS

I'm crazy bout love, and I'm not coming home
LC

and the answer to your question?

"Without love I'd have no anger"
Sir EJ from "Believe"

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

cybercat
February 19th 07, 04:17 PM
"Barry" > wrote :

> Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Track Packages & Freight Quantum View Flex Global View

Tracking Detail | Help

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 02/20/2007.

Tracking Number: 1Z 40E W62 03 7206 382 2
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 02/20/2007
Shipped to: LYNCHBURG, VA, US
Shipped or Billed on: 02/16/2007
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 31.90 Lbs

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
LYNCHBURG,
VA, US 02/19/2007 7:29 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
02/19/2007 7:28 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
RICHMOND,
VA, US 02/19/2007 4:28 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
RICHMOND,
VA, US 02/17/2007 6:26 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
PHILADELPHIA,
PA, US 02/17/2007 12:44 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
PHILADELPHIA,
PA, US 02/16/2007 10:07 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HORSHAM,
PA, US 02/16/2007 8:20 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
02/16/2007 2:35 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 02/16/2007 5:53 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION

Should be there today. You should be able to get $15-20 for the
ten lbs of dry SD "Growth. It is for nursing mothers and kittens, I did
not know the kittens would be gone. The you will still have the 48
cans of 9 Lives they like.

If you had not posted the "The Cats Are Eating Better Than You"
thread, I never would have mentioned sending the food. You brought
ALLLL of it on yourself. It was a nasty, ****y thing to post
PUBLICALLY, and, in fact, to think at ALL.

Anyway, I won't ever send it again, of that you may be sure.

Barry
February 19th 07, 04:24 PM
On Feb 19, 10:17 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Anyway, I won't ever send it again, of that you may be sure.

Now I bid you farewell, I dont know when Ill be back
There moving us tomorrow to that tower down the track
But you'll be hearing from me baby, long after I'm gone
Ill be speaking to you sweetly
>From a window in the tower of song

au revoir

cybercat
February 19th 07, 04:28 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 19, 10:17 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Anyway, I won't ever send it again, of that you may be sure.
>
> Now I bid you farewell, I dont know when Ill be back
> There moving us tomorrow to that tower down the track
> But you'll be hearing from me baby, long after I'm gone
> Ill be speaking to you sweetly
>>From a window in the tower of song
>
> au revoir

We did that last night. Your choice.

Anyway, the dry is too rich for Jupiter and Lucy.

Here it is, sixth from the top:

http://tinyurl.com/2pxgtw

It was much cheaper at PFD.

When you learn that it's not all about domination, you
will be a happier man.

Take care.

February 19th 07, 04:37 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 19, 10:17 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Anyway, I won't ever send it again, of that you may be sure.
>
> Now I bid you farewell, I dont know when Ill be back
> There moving us tomorrow to that tower down the track
> But you'll be hearing from me baby, long after I'm gone
> Ill be speaking to you sweetly
>>From a window in the tower of song
>
> au revoir

We did that last night. Your choice.

Anyway, the dry is too rich for Jupiter and Lucy.

Here it is, sixth from the top:

http://tinyurl.com/2pxgtw

It was much cheaper at PFD.

When you learn that it's not all about domination, you
will be a happier man.

Take care.

Barry
February 19th 07, 08:45 PM
On Feb 19, 10:37 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> It was much cheaper at PFD.

I see! It is usually 20 bux most oplaces, you paid 17. not bad.

The cat food just got here.

Jupiter and Lucy send their heart-felt thanks.

Barry

cybercat
February 19th 07, 08:53 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 19, 10:37 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> It was much cheaper at PFD.
>
> I see! It is usually 20 bux most oplaces, you paid 17. not bad.
>
> The cat food just got here.
>
> Jupiter and Lucy send their heart-felt thanks.

No, babe, I paid less than that, I think. It was on sale and plus, PFD sent
me a 25% off coupon! What woman can resist a sale, you know?

Tell Lucy and Jupiter they are heartfeltly welcome.

Barry
February 19th 07, 08:59 PM
On Feb 19, 2:53 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > On Feb 19, 10:37 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> It was much cheaper at PFD.
>
> > I see! It is usually 20 bux most oplaces, you paid 17. not bad.
>
> > The cat food just got here.
>
> > Jupiter and Lucy send their heart-felt thanks.
>
> No, babe, I paid less than that, I think. It was on sale and plus, PFD sent
> me a 25% off coupon! What woman can resist a sale, you know?
>
> Tell Lucy and Jupiter they are heartfeltly welcome.

Ah! yeah, 16.95 was their price, you landed at a total discount of
$10.15

cybercat
February 19th 07, 09:07 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 19, 2:53 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...

>> > I see! It is usually 20 bux most oplaces, you paid 17. not bad.
>>
>> > The cat food just got here.
>>
>> > Jupiter and Lucy send their heart-felt thanks.
>>
>> No, babe, I paid less than that, I think. It was on sale and plus, PFD
>> sent
>> me a 25% off coupon! What woman can resist a sale, you know?
>>
>> Tell Lucy and Jupiter they are heartfeltly welcome.
>>
>> --
>
> Ah! yeah, 16.95 was their price, you landed at a total discount of
> $10.15

See, it was pretty good!

Where's your closest vet, Barry?

February 19th 07, 09:14 PM