PDA

View Full Version : G'Night Diane

Barry
February 18th 07, 05:36 AM
and everyone in cat land.

Hope you all sleep good, hope all the cats are warm and fed.

Barry

bookie
February 18th 07, 11:26 PM
On 18 Feb, 05:36, "Barry" > wrote:
> and everyone in cat land.
>
> Hope you all sleep good, hope all the cats are warm and fed.
>
> Barry

mine is very warm, she is snuggled up in her hammock which hangs over
the radiator in my bedroom and which is currently pumping out a lot of
heat, surprised she doesn't cook her insides.

my insides are currently complaing loudly about something i may have
eaten earlier today, will be hard to get to sleep with the
uncomfortable feeling of something brewing inside my digestive tract,
but you probably didn't really want to know that did you.
bookie

Barry
February 18th 07, 11:49 PM
On Feb 18, 6:26 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> mine is very warm, she is snuggled up in her hammock which hangs over
> the radiator in my bedroom and which is currently pumping out a lot of
> heat, surprised she doesn't cook her insides.

Maybe --MIKE-- can answer that for you. He's a nice guy. He loves his
cat(s).

> my insides are currently complaing loudly about something i may have
> eaten earlier today, will be hard to get to sleep with the
> uncomfortable feeling of something brewing inside my digestive tract,
> but you probably didn't really want to know that did you.
> bookie

give yourself an enema
sounds like the lower colon is dryer and harder, while the body is
throwing extra water in the upper colon... pull the plug bookie! lol.

You probably didn't want me to be so detailed did you...

well.. we all adults here, crap happens! lol

Barry

---MIKE---
February 19th 07, 12:41 AM
Amber's window seat is still got a heating pad set on low. So far she
has not lost any belly hair. Today I removed 2+ feet of snow from my
entryway roof which is just outside her window. The scraping of the
roof rake must have spooked her because since then she is sleeping on
the sofa.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

bookie
February 19th 07, 01:24 AM
> well.. we all adults here, crap happens! lol

ys well right now 'crap' is not happening and that is the problem, I
wish it would then i would not be so uncomfortable.
I am wondering whether colonic irrigation might be worth a go to sort
it out.

Barry
February 19th 07, 03:11 AM
On Feb 18, 8:24 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> ys well right now 'crap' is not happening and that is the problem, I
> wish it would then i would not be so uncomfortable.
> I am wondering whether colonic irrigation might be worth a go to sort
> it out.

Jesus woman, go stick your finger down your throat

BOOKIE CAN'T **** EVERYBODY!!!!

WOOO HOO OVER HERE!

SHE'S THE ASSHOLE THAT'S BEEN STINKING UP THE PLACE

WASH YOUR PUSSY WHILE YOUR AT IT, IM SURE YOU'VE DONE **** ALL OVER IT

Signed
Not your pappa

mlbriggs
February 19th 07, 05:46 AM
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:26:05 -0800, bookie wrote:

> On 18 Feb, 05:36, "Barry" > wrote:
>> and everyone in cat land.
>>
>> Hope you all sleep good, hope all the cats are warm and fed.
>>
>> Barry
>
> mine is very warm, she is snuggled up in her hammock which hangs over
> the radiator in my bedroom and which is currently pumping out a lot of
> heat, surprised she doesn't cook her insides.
>
> my insides are currently complaing loudly about something i may have
> eaten earlier today, will be hard to get to sleep with the
> uncomfortable feeling of something brewing inside my digestive tract,
> but you probably didn't really want to know that did you.
> bookie

I just saw on the 10-PM news that some Hillshire Farm chicken slices and
cantaloupe have been recalled for listeria contamination.

Barry
February 19th 07, 06:37 AM
On Feb 19, 12:46 am, mlbriggs > wrote:

> I just saw on the 10-PM news that some Hillshire Farm chicken slices and
> cantaloupe have been recalled for listeria contamination.

SHRIEK

These food contaminations can be scary. don't eat any peter pan peanut
butter either. Then there was the semi recent spinach contamination
(ecol i) I never heard any good follow up explanations.

bookie
February 19th 07, 01:15 PM
On 19 Feb, 03:11, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 18, 8:24 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>
> > ys well right now 'crap' is not happening and that is the problem, I
> > wish it would then i would not be so uncomfortable.
> > I am wondering whether colonic irrigation might be worth a go to sort
> > it out.
>
> Jesus woman, go stick your finger down your throat
>
> BOOKIE CAN'T **** EVERYBODY!!!!
>
> WOOO HOO OVER HERE!
>
> SHE'S THE ASSHOLE THAT'S BEEN STINKING UP THE PLACE
>
> WASH YOUR PUSSY WHILE YOUR AT IT, IM SURE YOU'VE DONE **** ALL OVER IT
>
> Signed
> Not your pappa

a nice cup of tea will sort it all out, and that is not just the usual
british madness for a hot beverage but a medical friend tol me that
the caffeine in tea and coffee actually helps to relax the sphincter
muscles in your back passage so you can 'go' again as it were. it
usually works so i am putting the kettle on now

jessie still in radiator hammock

shall i keep you all posted on my bowel movements?
bookie

Barry
February 19th 07, 01:41 PM
On Feb 19, 8:15 am, "bookie" > wrote:

> shall i keep you all posted on my bowel movements?
> bookie

I don't really get a choice in this do I

Will you consider upgrading your punctuation, you sound like one of
them South Park kids. IS IT ASKING TOO MUCH?

Oh, there is a hammock over the heater? Why not put a thermometer on
the heater, report back and tell us what temp you are cooking Jessie.

Barry

bookie
February 19th 07, 02:37 PM
On 19 Feb, 13:41, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 19, 8:15 am, "bookie" > wrote:
>
> > shall i keep you all posted on my bowel movements?
> > bookie
>
> I don't really get a choice in this do I
>
> Will you consider upgrading your punctuation, you sound like one of
> them South Park kids. IS IT ASKING TOO MUCH?

that should be "one of THOSE south park kids"

> Oh, there is a hammock over the heater? Why not put a thermometer on
> the heater, report back and tell us what temp you are cooking Jessie.

heating is off right so she is not being cooked right now, thank you
for your concern.
> Barry

Barry
February 19th 07, 02:42 PM
On Feb 19, 9:37 am, "bookie" > wrote:

> heating is off right so she is not being cooked right now, thank you
> for your concern.

You mean, Heating is off right now

this is so suspcious

sheelagh used all caps
you used all small letters
you both love me

who else loves me, hmmm? take a guess

lol

:

It's ok, your secretion is safe with me.