PDA

View Full Version : Online Feline Meds

February 19th 07, 04:14 PM
I have a 20yo blue-point siamese that now needs daily subcutaneous
fluids. Does anyone have a trusted online source for lactated ringers
fluids they use? I have had unsatisfactory service from Vet Med Direct
and am looking for another source.

It turns out that VMD has no qualms about unilaterally backordering
items separately and charging an additional shipping charge for each.
I order many items online and have never encountered this policy.

Lynne
February 19th 07, 05:35 PM
on Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:14:00 GMT, wrote:

> I have a 20yo blue-point siamese that now needs daily subcutaneous
> fluids. Does anyone have a trusted online source for lactated ringers
> fluids they use? I have had unsatisfactory service from Vet Med Direct
> and am looking for another source.
>
> It turns out that VMD has no qualms about unilaterally backordering
> items separately and charging an additional shipping charge for each.
> I order many items online and have never encountered this policy.

I've never ordered lactated ringers from this source, but Drs. Foster and
Smith has wonderful customer service. They give a discount on quantities
of 4 or more, but I have no idea how competive their prices may be:

http://tinyurl.com/3bnq8y

--
Lynne