PDA

View Full Version : Ot Joke of the day

Matthew
February 20th 07, 06:02 AM
Airplanes Versus Women

1 Airplanes can kill you quickly; a woman takes her time.

2 Airplanes can be turned on by a flick of a switch.

3 Airplanes don't get mad if you 'touch and go.'

4 Airplanes don't object to a preflight inspection.

5 Airplanes come with manuals to explain their operation.

6 Airplanes have strict weight and balance limits.

7 Airplanes can be flown any time of the month.

8 Airplanes don't come with in-laws.

9 Airplanes don't care about how many other airplanes you have flown
before.

10 Airplanes and pilots both arrive at the same time.

11 Airplanes don't mind if you like to look at other airplanes.

12 Airplanes don't mind if you buy airplane magazines.

13 Airplanes expect to be tied down.

14 Airplanes don't comment on your piloting skills.

15 Airplanes don't whine unless something is really wrong.

16 However, when airplanes go quiet, just like women, it's a bad thing.

And how many of us men have been nodding are heads in agreement since #5

Barry
February 20th 07, 10:55 AM
On Feb 20, 1:02 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Airplanes Versus Women

> And how many of us men have been nodding are heads in agreement since #5

har har

just keep em coming matt

ooo f**k!

sheelagh
February 20th 07, 09:21 PM
On Feb 20, 10:55 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 20, 1:02 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > Airplanes Versus Women
> > And how many of us men have been nodding are heads in agreement since #5
>
> har har
>
> just keep em coming matt
>
> ooo f**k!

Errrmmm,
I thought it was quite funny personally...!
S;o)

Barry
February 21st 07, 12:20 AM
On Feb 20, 4:21 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Errrmmm,
> I thought it was quite funny personally...!
> S;o)

you have misunderstood my post.
try again?

I also thought Nomen was off the chain

cybercat
February 21st 07, 02:36 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 20, 10:55 am, "Barry" > wrote:
>> On Feb 20, 1:02 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>
>> > Airplanes Versus Women
>> > And how many of us men have been nodding are heads in agreement since
>>
>> har har
>>
>> just keep em coming matt
>>
>> ooo f**k!
>
> Errrmmm,
> I thought it was quite funny personally...!
> S;o)

Barry meant this in a lewd way, Sheelagh.

Get it now?

He fancies himself to be quite the stud.